Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics (24059 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) / Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? / Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by yungchop: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2015
If you say this orangutan is the most beautiful black woman then you should be should 50times with double barrel shot gun in your ass angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rokiatu,pls keep these your opinions to yourself jare,this girl ain't even fine to me

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
LordReed:
@rokiatu
Why do I have a feeling that all this Lupita love is because she looks like you? tongue
Exactly,Insecurity is what is worrying this Rokiatu,she loves Lupita and Aishawariya because has some similar features with both of them,she has Aishawariya's face shape,she has Lupita's features and complexion,so she combined the 2 and feels like since both of them are considered the most beautiful women,then she can as well be called most beautiful woman on earth and she still see herself as beautiful than the 2 of them cos she's voluptuous,Rokiatu,don't forget we have many intelligent folks on nairaland
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
She's not the most beautiful black woman in the world. Wasn't she having problem with her ugly look and criticized for it when she's growing up? Rokiatu,please...!
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by ilovecritics(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shun fame this girl no fine..
My GF fine pass am x10 undecided

Indeed undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by LordReed(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Exactly,Insecurity is what is worrying this Rokiatu,she loves Lupita and Aishawariya because has some similar features with both of them,she has Aishawariya's face shape,she has Lupita's features and complexion,so she combined the 2 and feels like since both of them are considered the most beautiful women,then she can as well be called most beautiful woman on earth and she still see herself as beautiful than the 2 of them cos she's voluptuous,Rokiatu,don't forget we have many intelligent folks on nairaland

Rokiatu doesn't come off as insecure at all. Besides she is well endowed so she's got nothing to be ashamed about. I just feel she is empathetic towards Lupita because of their similarities in facial structure.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rokiatu is a rumor monger!
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Black woman? I beg to disagree - she's not finer than me.

Dark-skinned woman? That's a lie. Genevieve Nnaji is far more beautiful than her.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

Dark-skinned woman? That's a lie. Genevieve Nnaji is far more beautiful than her.
You so much wished you were in your daring shoes! Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
all4naija:
You so much wished you were in your daring shoes! Bwahaha...
I don't understand you.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Ijebulogic(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is what happens when Gay white men in Hollywood sit in their bubble and decide what defines beauty. As expected they picked someone that looks like a teenage village boy as the winner.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by freelife4all(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
If you see this dry fish as the most beautiful black woman, that means i have to consult my dictionary to know the meaning of beautiful.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

I don't understand you.
Why don't you understand me? Forget it! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
all4naija:
Why don't you understand me? Forget it! grin grin grin grin
... #BritishAccent#... Daring indeed
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by idu1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lupita ko Jupiter ni.....

beautiful fish.....
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by braindamage(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm... she is beautiful (I never call people ugly). Definitely not the most beautiful black woman. Wished she played more role in the movie non stop, than bother about the most beautiful tag.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
Hmmmm we will agree to disagree kiss
grin

Do they mean most popular or most beautiful.

Even my Genevieve fine pass her.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

common get outta my mind.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

lol nigga u make no sense.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
cococandy:
common get outta my mind.
Lol. I know what this whites are up to.
Trying to give us Lupita as the most beautiful so that they will think we are ugly. grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Do they mean most popular or most beautiful.

Even my Genevieve fine pass her.

I dnt know who she is so none for me grin

She is pretty but the title is too big for her. Hello while Naomi Campbell is still alive
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by spellingcheck(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
lol nigga [size=14pt]u[/size] make no sense.

you***
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

you***
spell check indeed. Keep it up. angry
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by spellingcheck(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
spell check indeed. Keep it up. angry

Thank you for that word of encouragement, i promise to do my best. smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:

Bbe I want whatever that niqqa is smoking grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
Roki Roki,i make no sense now after I got you
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by iPrevail(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
trucato cazzata

...as usual sad
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

I dnt know who she is so none for me grin

She is pretty but the title is too big for her. Hello while Naomi Campbell is still alive
lol
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by EmmySparky(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
More like ugliest than prettiest
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by bukatyne(f): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chai!

OP just opened This girl's bombom for here grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Gwenvieve(f): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
I understand why people think she isn't beautiful. I also understand why people think she is beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Lovely In Face Print Dress(photo) / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" / Picture From TIWA Savage TECNO Blue Santa Visitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.