Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics (24068 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) / Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? / Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Gwenvieve(f): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:
Black woman? I beg to disagree - she's not finer than me.

Dark-skinned woman? That's a lie. Genevieve Nnaji is far more beautiful than her.

Well Genevieve isn't exactly dark-skinned these days.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Willit(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
The most beautiful?? shockedshockedshocked

Seriously

I like dark girls but trust me this lupita girl is very very very far from being beautiful undecided

She's not even got ass nor bòobs.

WTF!!!! undecided
undecided ass and boobs defines beauty ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by HzRF(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Enegod:
smh... one of my girlfriends wey worwor fine pass Lupita undecided
Don't mind dem
Person wet resemble orangunta
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by rad8(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
This lupita don dey fair small small.
Buh wait...all this fame start after she been show bobby for 12 years a slave..

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by brainiac5(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Haba is it because she patronizes hollywood that she is beautiful u can't compare genevive or yvonne to dis kenyan
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Defcon1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sure.
The most beautiful black woman in Rokiatu's world.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
brainiac5:
Haba is it because she patronizes hollywood that she is beautiful u can't compare genevive or yvonne to dis kenyan
she is way finer then those two.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by flyingdutchman(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
But rokiatu, I think you're better than she is (respectfully speaking). The world should stop telling us what their own criteria for beauty is. We know out criteria and Lupita is just ordinary
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by flyingdutchman(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
None other then Lupita Nyong'o
Nah! Have you met my wife? Dayum!!! She is the most beautiful ever!!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
flyingdutchman:

Nah! Have you met my wife? Dayum!!! She is the most beautiful ever!!!
ok.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by mikron(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't know why people use the word the most beautiful when it's obvious u haven't met all d black women in the world. Besides there is nothing spectacular in terms of facial beauty about this girl. She is just there. She looks more like a young Kenyan teenage boy.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by mikron(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:
Yh she is really beautiful .. Inside and out
In The movie(DJANGO) she was phenomenal .. Good role model for young girls .
wow she in django? Or u meant 12yrs a slave?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
mikron:
wow she in django? Or u meant 12yrs a slave?
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool. DJANGO's Lupita indeed!
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by ELFINITO2(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Yh! Mayb not endowed, curvy or whatever, but indeed she is beautiful, she s got the straight legs, a great figure to be complimented. B**bs or A** dont define beauty (ain't sayin endowed ain't beautiful) but am saying in opposition to dos who think cos she ain't got it, she ain't cute, no sentimentals, she s beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2015
ELFINITO2:
Yh! Mayb not endowed, curvy or whatever, but indeed she is beautiful, she s got the straight legs, a great figure to be complimented. B**bs or A** dont define beauty (ain't sayin endowed ain't beautiful) but am saying in opposition to dos who think cos she ain't got it, she ain't cute, no sentimentals, she s beautiful!
well said.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
she try....

But i love her! grin
What inspired you to pose like that and upload it on a public forum?
I Am not saying that it is bad, but such pictures can Take a weak Brother 5 more miles towards hell.

GOD Bless you.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 05, 2015
rexkexmilan:
What inspired you to pose like that and upload it on a public forum
I Am not saying that is bad, but such pictures can Take a weak Brother 5 more miles towards hell.

GOD Bless you.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by mikron(m): 1:16am On Apr 05, 2015
all4naija:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool. DJANGO's Lupita indeed!
all4naija how far na? how u doing? hope u re good? wink

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Thought you could read?
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by lovely17(m): 2:16am On Apr 05, 2015
where is this one from.? when there is mercy Johnson, ini edo
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 05, 2015
I hste it when people say she is d most beautiful Blackett in the World,she cant stand Kerry Washington...I guess you have not met Colombian blacks,she is not pretty,just overhyped

Thats where We blacks are missing it,because she is widely accepted by the whites,that makes her d most beautiful black

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
Everyone got different taste na. She's the most beautiful to me and many many people.
because she is accepted by the whites,slave mentality....I swear i no like u again
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Eljay24(m): 5:07am On Apr 05, 2015
At times I wonder,
wen d world makes choices tho*

Success I say has many friends"
It's all conspiracy theorem*
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Badguytinz(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2015
laplace12:
The world has poor sense of taste.

How is this dry fish beautiful? To be honest, if I meet her on the street I won't toast her.
grin grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2015
Ipledge:
because she is accepted by the whites,slave mentality....I swear i no like u again
dude seriously me n you may not agree on the same stuff, but don't you ever tell me I follow majority. I have got an opinion of my own and I stick to that. I don't care what anyone else think. Who cares what the whites think or what the black think it all boils down to individuality and personal taste. She's my choice!
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2015
angryugliness at its peak.

see how she resemble baboon

#d hairstyle sef ain't even qood

#YOLO
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Sweetguy25: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2015
She has no arse, no bòobs and no vagìna. How are we sure she is a woman?
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by AdeQuate18: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
When will people understand that there is no such thing as most beautiful, hottest sexiest etc. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. That lady whom you think is the beautiful lady might just be an ugly lady in the eyes of another dude
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
dude seriously me n you may not agree on the same stuff, but don't you ever tell me I follow majority. I have got an opinion of my own and I stick to that. I don't care what anyone else think. Who cares what the whites think or what the black think it all boils down to individuality and personal taste. She's my choice!
maybe U personalize it either u say rokiatu's most beautiful black or most black to rokiatu,dont you think the entire blacks deserve an Apology from you

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ipledge:
maybe U personalize it either u say rokiatu's most beautiful black or most black to rokiatu,dont you think the entire blacks deserve an Apology from you
nigga pleaseeee!!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
nigga pleaseeee!!!
like U see cane in my hand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) / M.I's Mercedes CLS Stolen In Abuja / Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.