Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics (24071 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) / Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? / Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by esther1994(f): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Indeed.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
She has no arse, no bòobs and no [size=48pt]vagìna[/size]. How are we sure she is a woman?
grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by raayah(f): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:
Yh she is really beautiful .. Inside and out
In The movie(DJANGO) she was phenomenal .. Good role model for young girls .

Lupita acted in DJANGO shocked ?
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
raayah:

Lupita acted in DJANGO shocked ?

Lol mayb its 12 year slave

Not sure mix the two together but i know she won an oscar for the slave one

Lol thanks for the correction...
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Year thats the pic

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by alexov(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Different people have different opinions so it makes sense that the OP came to this his conclusion. Cos from what I'm seeing I totally disagree.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by SailorXY: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
smh
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by SoniaFred(f): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2015
She's cute sha

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2015
My late mum warned me to keep mute if I av nothing pleasant to say... angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Ijebulogic:
This is what happens when Gay white men in Hollywood sit in their bubble and decide what defines beauty. As expected they picked someone that looks like a teenage village boy as the winner.
ROTFL cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 06, 2015
rokiatu:
None other then Lupita Nyong'o

I am prettier than her, and I'm a man, enough said.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Prowizy2:
Overrated!
Wake up! She's worth it! Beauty is not 100% looks.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by ramalot(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2015
smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by piicity(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2015
@ rokiatu,but her butt is not like that of you big buttom that i feel touching it
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
piicity:
@ rokiatu,but her butt is not like that of you big buttom that i feel touching it
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Omotayor123(f): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Seeing d topic I thought d most beautiful black girl will be u rokiatu. Lol..... So I open hoping to see ur pix.
Well Nice one.
Black is beautiful.

#Team dat black Girl tongue
rokiatu:
Seeing d topic I thought d most beautiful black girl will be u rokiatu. Lol..... So I open hoping to see ur pix.
Well Nice one.
Black is beautiful.

#Team dat black Girl

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by vanemciver(f): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2015
I think she is very pretty...Opinions differ and so does taste...Being beautiful aint just about ass and boobs or an overly pretty face...Her personality, social contributions and popularity should be considered...She might not be the most beautiful but who is by the way...Everyone is unique in their own ways...She is an amazing woman

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
vanemciver:
I think she is very pretty...Opinions differ and so does taste...Being beautiful aint just about ass and boobs or an overly pretty face...Her personality, social contributions and popularity should be considered...She might not be the most beautiful but who is by the way...Everyone is unique in their own ways...She is an amazing woman
Well said.

Omotayor123:

Well Nice one.
Black is beautiful.
#Team dat black Girl tongue
Well Nice one.
Black is beautiful.
#Team dat black Girl
chioooe grin my dear, I am beautiful but not the most beautiful na.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Omotayor123(f): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Well said.

All virtuous women are most most beautiful jare.
Beauty is basically in d eyes of d beholder.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by hopilo: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Well said.

see usain bolt 68429469
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
missclasssy:
She is indeed beautiful.....

i don't think so . . . But it seems that males and females percieve beauty very differently.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
vanemciver:
God! When evaluating beauty, leave character and charisma out of it!
For God's sake, call a spade a spade.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
jcmaiah:

Wake up! She's worth it! Beauty is not 100% looks.
that . . . Doesn't make any sense, so, is ugliness also not hundred percent looks?
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by paschenko(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Dnarvaez post=32335942]
Dry fish you call her... So you prefer those robust yam-legged stretched-marked infested dumbtard ladies?
I guess u`re the one who`s got a poor sense of taste.
Pls do some upgrading bro[/quo

My guy, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder; one man's food is another man's poison!!! so don't conclude ur own tastes are the best. my favorites may be ur nightmares, sames as urs can make me puke. everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Comprende?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by OneNaira6: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmm in her dreams but OP, do go on. I wan hear more.

How that thing "most beautiful black women." I'm into extremely dark chicks and even I think lupita so called beauty is way over exaggerated
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=paschenko post=32749778][/quote]
Even @ that, it doesn`t give you the right to castigate someone`s beauty in such a vulgar manner. If you must do, it should be in an order and civilised way.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by Strongfaze(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
This version of the most beautiful girl is that of the European standard. They should stop imposing theirs on us. We Africans have ours. That is, a little fleshy and curvy.
Re: The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics by jaygeek: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
she is beautiful but you are exaggerating her beautyshe is beautiful but you are exaggerating her beautyshe is beautiful but you are exaggerating her beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera / We Never Arrested Or Invited Teebillz — NDLEA Says As Teebillz Set To Fight Back / M.I's Mercedes CLS Stolen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.