Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach (36661 Views)

Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo / Mercy Johnson & Husband Loved Up In New Photos / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by ilovecritics(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
themodernman:

Yvonne Nelson That old babe with slippers booobs I hope you just plan to fuucckk her & troway?

If dats d case you dont need to go as far as buying an Aston Martin...you'll just run her insane & I'm sure you don't wanna sex a mad woman undecided

U are my niqqur cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by formular123triol(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Op pls change the title of this thread!

The thread should be...

Caroline Danjuma and her billionaire Ancestor loved up at the beach! angry
nah nah,S.M.H
Caroline Danjuma and her vintage billionaire hubby smoching and caressing big at the beach!
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by matingo(f): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Carooooo, you too like money. No ROMANCE without FINANCE.
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by judedwriter(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orikinla:
There is no romance without finance.
*singing old skool song* no romance without finance, u need a J.O.B, if u wanna b with me cheesy no b so babes?
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Ojestas(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
mocmike:
[Better stiill Danjestas Lolquote author=Ojestas post=32342329]Dangote . . Danjuma. . .i don change my name to dan-ojestas. grin
i tell u bro,, u r with me,danmocmike grin
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Ojestas(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
jammani:

grin Danboro ba

lol...u no like demba ba grin
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Ladycloud(f): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
chaaaai.... my husband will have money....
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by zwar: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
wirinet:
Who dash Musa billionaire? It is his brother Theophilus that is a billionaire. Musa works for Theophilus who is an oil magnate.

Lool...are you a learner...even though Musa do oversee his big bro's business empire..He is a corporate titan himself and a billionaire...Google is your friend...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.