Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly (4268 Views)

Alero Disgrace Her Boyfriend Uncle Dayo In Public Because Of His Perfomance / Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / SEE How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. Ok let's not derail the thread... lipsrsealed

Good
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamdotune:
ehnhen yhur head correct joh uno be like one slowpoke wey dey talk nonsense "Do u know what their relationship was like?" Even if dere relationship was like dat of GMB and GEJs own she should have accepted in d public and decline in private den explain why she said yes at d first place @ahsekeena yhur so dumb o grin

Lol...say yes and then say no later?

Some people just choose to make their lives complicated.
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamdotune:
Wtf angry this is someone like that girl, people like you should be stoned to death angry
People like ur father and mother should be stoned to death for bringing u into this world.
And look at the kid that's talking to me...slowpoke.

As long as no one knows the story behind the scene...don't judge

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Mourin(f): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
kneeling in public 2 propose 2 a lady is nt a criterion 4 her 2 say yes
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mourin:
kneeling 2 propose 2 a lady is nt a criterion 4 her 2 say yes
Girl..preach
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamdotune:
lols fraustrated b!tch... Anyways yhur d only one who knows yhur problems and who can solv em.. Ah rest my case grin #biatch

Well..I know ur problem fish lips. until u move out of ur parent's house,get a job and maybe a girlfriend(this is highly impossible),only then should u be considered human. Only gays say "biatch"

Good day
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by iameugene(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
All of the posters above me are dumb.

Do u know what their relationship was like?

And is it every relationship that should lead to marriage?

Dumb phucks
he who sees a problem similar to his, will surely support the motion of the topic above... Change!
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
iameugene:
he who sees a problem similar to his, will surely support the motion of the topic above... Change!
ok!
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by tomzman: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Richy4:
She should have said yes in public and reject it in private when she's with him. After all, no one knows them there.

She should have known that bad news travel faster than light
Exactly what I wanted to post. At least to protect his ego and save him from embarrassment. Then when they are in private, she should reject and explain things to him. The guy would forever respect her. The girl fvcked up. She's not even fine sef.
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Airforce1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by SkinnyDude(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
All of the posters above me are dumb.

Do u know what their relationship was like?

And is it every relationship that should lead to marriage?

Dumb phucks
for your mind, you are intelligent, abi?
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:
for your mind, you are intelligent, abi?
For ur mind,u are making sense abi?
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by SkinnyDude(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

For ur mind,u are making sense abi?
for your mind, you made sense, abi?
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:
for your mind, you made sense, abi?
Lol...copy cat.

Skinny copy cat
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by SkinnyDude(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...copy cat.

Skinny copy cat
lol...lol..
i give up
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:

lol...lol..
i give up

Already?! Lol

Resilience dude..resilience
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by SkinnyDude(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Already?! Lol

Resilience dude..resilience
let me pretend as if i understood that word.
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Ilekeh(f): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is marriage by force?

Should she marry someone she doesn't love just because he asked?

Later, una go say divorce rate is high in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies Only / The Genotype AC / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.