Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship (36316 Views)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by missionmex(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Why do most men want to get married to vgins yet would av slept with 30 or more ladies? How una wan come see the vgins na?
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Owoplenty(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm scare of comenting.
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Mansion26(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:
As a general course, everyone studied Philosophy as a course in the University. If you did, you will lucidly understand my point.

A philosopher always wants to know the WHY to every thing on earth, unlike the common man who embraces indoctrination with a smile. He calls him "Ignoramus"- He that knows not and think he knows.

This thread is all about Relationship Philosophy . It may sound silly but that's Relationship Philosophy.

1. Must the guy always be the one to pay the fare in a transport bus?

2. Why do ladies really need guys?

3. Why do ladies always have a make-up kit in their bag?

4. What is the connection between a female's upper and back region and the eyes of a guy?

5. Why do guys call themselves "polygamous in nature" and yet want a monogamous family?

6. If ladies say "all men are the same", why are they still single? Can they just choose any?

7. Why do ladies claim that their Turn Off is Dishonesty but always fall in love with liars?

It may sound irrational to you but in it has the answers to many "encoded things" hehehehe.

Oya, NLers contribute wink
Very cool questions that some people are are Still ignorance about.
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by olamidarsenal(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
nice questions, ladies pls come out and answer these.

in other news, arsenal beat Liverpool 4 1.

space booked #
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by matingo(f): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nothing philosophical about all this questions, these questions are the only things guys discuss when ladies are not present grin
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by alterswerve(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
tunwumi:
If u love her all this question are immaterial.

What is important is what can we build together in this relationship?

My thought

Tunwumi, I think your answer is for a relationship that'll lead to marriage. Relationships that are for play times nkor?
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by mcdonald247(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
That is nature for you but not for some people[color=#006600][/color] undecided shocked
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Ojisik(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
It started from their mother Eve, I think they believe lies by default.... God told Eve the truth about the tree but it sounded TOO SIMPLE TO BE TRUE, the serpent then told her about the tree and it sounded TOO COMPLICATED TO BE A LIE. Don't blame them my guys,they're only doing what they're wired to do.

HOLD ON TO ANY LADY THAT BREAKS AWAY FROM THE NORM kiss
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by tunwumi: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
I stand to be corrected "play play" is not relationship as relationship is a situation that u will not be looking for what to gain but what u can add

alterswerve:

Tunwumi, I think your answer is for a relationship that'll lead to marriage. Relationships that are for play times nkor?
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by ilovecritics(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thing is; when i broke up with my Ex, she said i would never find anyone like her.. She said my next GF would be cheating on me, she said she would be everything she said she isn't.. Then I'm like ...

[size=14pt]I DON'T GIVE A SHIIIIIII*T.. She may choose to bleep all o'them niggs in Romance section. I don't Care undecided[/size]
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nazeeboy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Give me ten minutes and I go provide the answer for you.
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nazeeboy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
matingo:
Nothing philosophical about all this questions, these questions are the only things guys discuss when ladies are not present grin
nothing philosophical? Tell me which university u finished? Or are u yet to enter one nii?
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Chubhie: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
I've had to philosophically ask myself why I truly needed a feminine specie cos I've developed myself to a point where I virtually derive pleasure in sorting myself in all things. From making my own dish in a certain way and experimenting and amusing myself amongst other stuffs. The very day I sat down and examine these thoughts about What's In It For Me in the long haul with a pretty damsel? The most plausible I could deduct is about the inherent need to produce my kind but then what if I elect to just observe a fleeting world of vanity and decide that such a cold world is never ideal to bring more kids into?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nazeeboy:
nothing philosophical? Tell me which university u finished? Or are u yet to enter one nii?

smiley
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chubhie:
I've had to philosophically ask myself why I truly needed a feminine specie cos I've developed myself to a point where I virtually derive pleasure in sorting myself in all things. From making my own dish in a certain way and experimenting and amusing myself amongst other stuffs. The very day I sat down and examine these thoughts about What's In It For Me in the long haul with a pretty damsel? The most plausible I could deduct is about the inherent need to produce my kind but then what if I elect to just observe a fleeting world of vanity and decide that such a cold world is never ideal to bring more kids into?

smiley
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by alterswerve(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
tunwumi:
I stand to be corrected "play play" is not relationship as relationship is a situation that u will not be looking for what to gain but what u can add

What you posted is what is on paper. You don't expect anyone to not have experienced two or more phenomena in the aforementioned questions in a relationship in which both parties are aiming at marriage. Its one of those 'compatibility' things
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by alterswerve(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chubhie:

Chubie, we practically and theoretically have the same view! I always knew I'm not the only one rocking this boat

2 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by omoplaycool(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
I will pick the questions one after the other

1) I don't think It's every lady that displays this kind of attitude.
I would say it depends on the kind of person the lady is. How mature and how emotionally wise she is.
You should also blame the guys, cause most of them have the mentality that they are the ones to pay, most times perhaps trying to unnecessarily please the lady.
I myself have paid the fares of my male friends a couple
of times

2) Ladies need guys the same way guys need ladies
Its that natural thirst for companionship that gets stronger when it's the opposite sex involved
We all need someone to talk to, someone to share thoughts with.
Someone to love, a shoulder to lean on.
Someone to have sex with.
The list in endless.

3)Well, I am also guilty of this.
We ladies want to look pretty all the time but some take it over the top.
You will see them always looking at their faces in the mirror applying make up in spaces of 30mins, I would blame this habit on insecurity
But the truth is that we ladies want to look beautiful all the time, we just can't help it.

4) Well this is natural. They are basic components for sexual attraction and arousal.

5 Guys should answer this

6)When a lady says that all men are the same that's generalization, but we shouldn't rule out the fact that there are certain characters and behaviors that all men exhibit.

Every lady has that mental image of the kind of man they want and if they find someone they feel meets those "fantasy like" criteria and something happens along the way, they may make the above statement as a way to vent their displeasure and pain.

If someone asks them why they are single, they would just say that "all men are the same".
It's a kind of defense mechanism.

7) I believe every human has an inherent allure for evil or for something that's seems wrong

Ladies are naturally attracted to guys that display that "bad boy" characteristics to which dishonesty is one.
We want honest "good" guys but we just can't stop liking the "players"
It's just that innate allure I talked about.

Cc
Emusmith
Nicely said.... But really does that mean i should become a player ? Cause the ladies seem to chase after such guys.. Being a "bad guy " is one of the easiest things ever ..takes a lot of commitment. To stay. Nice. So why should i stay nice and get ZONED while. The bad guy gets rewarded........?
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
omoplaycool:

Nicely said.... But really does that mean i should become a player ? Cause the ladies seem to chase after such guys.. Being a "bad guy " is one of the easiest things ever ..takes a lot of commitment. To stay. Nice. So why should i stay nice and get ZONED while. The bad guy gets rewarded........?

Just be yourself....
You might suck at being a player

1 Like

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
joywendy:
seriously?
Yes, seriously tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by joywendy(f): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
goofyone:

Yes, seriously tongue

cheesy

check my post again, edited wink
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

I would say it depends on the kind of person the lady is. How mature and how emotionally wise she is.
You should also blame the guys, cause most of them have the mentality that they are the ones to pay, most times perhaps trying to unnecessarily please the lady.
I myself have paid the fares of my male friends a couple of times

Its that natural thirst for companionship that gets stronger when it's the opposite sex involved
The list in endless.

You will see them always looking at their faces in the mirror applying make up in spaces of 30mins, I would blame this habit on insecurity
But the truth is that we ladies want to look beautiful all the time, we just can't help it.

4) Well this is natural. They are basic components for sexual attraction and arousal.

6)When a lady says that all men are the same that's generalization, but we shouldn't rule out the fact that there are certain characters and behaviors that all men exhibit.

Every lady has that mental image of the kind of man they want and if they find someone they feel meets those "fantasy like" criteria and something happens along the way, they may make the above statement as a way to vent their displeasure and pain.

If someone asks them why they are single, they would just say that "all men are the same".

7) I believe every human has an inherent allure for evil or for something that's seems wrong

Ladies are naturally attracted to guys that display that "bad boy" characteristics to which dishonesty is one.

Cc
Emusmith

This lady...
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Equado(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
LewisO:
Tell me when it get to FP.
Front page!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
joywendy:
seriously? undecided

out of boredom i have decided to answer your not so philosophical questions;

1. It is not a must for the guy to pay the transport fare, if the guy wants to pay then he can. It depends on the both parties involved

2. Why do guys need ladies? undecided (Big generalization right there)

3. How does what a lady have in her bag disturb you? Btw not all ladies have a make up kit in their bags undecided

4. Wetin concern me with that?

5 and 6. Not all men and ladies say that. (generalization again)

7. It is a matter of perspective, some people cant differentiate between the truth and a lie. Some will rather accept the lie than the truth due to "blind trust" or "love". It is a choice,same with guys too.

In conclusion too much generalizations and stereotypical thinking everywhere. This is not philosophical in anyway, i think you need to re examine you philosophy note.

Thanks.
Nope, we don't agree with you. What a lady has in her bag disturbs us!! Hehe. And we are not re-examining any philosophy notes!! tongue

Jes kidding with you jor, smarty cute babe. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by anonimi: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
lordizak:
and this made the front-page?

PRESIDENTIAL election is over na grin

And our stewpidity will not allow us focus on the just-as-important state assembly & governorship elections. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by LewisO: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Equado:
Front page!!!
Thanks for the update bro, God bless! cool
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by gospi: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just passing grin
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by AsanwaKC(f): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by chuksmarvin(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=missclasssy post=32346991][color=#000050]I will pick the questions one after the other

Not a bad answer at all, thumbs up!
Im curious about yhu though!
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by magneto(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

I myself have paid the fares of my male friends a couple of times

The list in endless.

Hmmm nice replies... I like d way ur mind works ;-)
As for number 5, I'd say men are not necessarily polygamous rather we tend to date several women until we find the special one we wanna settle down with.
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by LewisO: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Missclasssy don't pretend to me to be a female. undecided
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
LewisO:
Missclasssy don't pretend to me to be a female. undecided

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.