Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) (827 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Outfit? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) by Psalmwise(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
FMM...

Am like wow, this girl as upgraded ooo....
Look at those lipsrsealed they are naw bigger and more elaborate
how i wish i can still do more than what we did when we were still on...

WHAT COMES TO YOUR MIND WHEN YOU SEE YOU EX..........(looking more handsome or beautiful)
Talking about relationship dat ended more +2yrs back
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) by pinkycute(f): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'll pretend he never exist angry and pretend not to notice him too undecided

*****walk out of thread*****
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) by ITbomb(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
pinkycute:

Why do you still quote me and stalk me all over nl
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) by pinkycute(f): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided undecided

ITbomb:

Why do you still quote me and stalk me all over nl
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hugging things....
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) by Psalmwise(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin
pinkycute:

girls.dem sabi form
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some ladies would say that they wouldn't mind, that they would just act like he doesn't exist, just like my good friend pinkycute just did.

But the truth is that you would definitely feel that little bit of regret, especially if you were the reason why you both went your separate ways.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See Your (years later) by Psalmwise(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
CORRECT
missclasssy:
Some ladies would say that they wouldn't mind, that they would just act like he doesn't exist, just like my good friend pinkycute just did.

But the truth is that you would definitely feel that[b] little bit of regret[/b], especially if you were the reason why you both went your separate ways.
cool

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Do U Think?? / Why Do Men Turn Gay, Women Lesbian? / Romantic Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.