Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 (35110 Views)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Davijunson: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
I bet to disagree with Niger state. they may have voted massively for APC during the Presidential election, but the Governorship election goes to PDP. the electorates there are massively behind the PDP candidate.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by nwadiuko1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
dechiome:
Good Prediction, except one, Abia State.
yes, Alex Otti has momentum, but he does'nt hv d field Soldiers all over d State.
PDP wld do everything to win. They hv the field marchals to do it.Quote me.
and leaving sentiments aside pdp has better candidate there
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by nwadiuko1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
echelons:

Bros relax. That was what they said when Peter Obi contested in Anambra. Yet he won.
Abia people deserve better. Alex is their man. He's a rare gem. I'm from Anambra so I don't have any political interest in Abia.

Meanwhile, Rivers is going to PDP. Wike will floor Dakuku hands down.
Imo will be dicey. Incumbency factor will play to Rochas' favour but the truth is that the ppl loath APC.

The northern states can vote their change for all they care. They demand very little of their state governors that's why they are most likely to remain most undeveloped.

Peace.
take it from me that alex otti wouldn't come second
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by nwadiuko1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Godstime1:
My people perish for lack of wisdom, that is the problem followers of APGA Guber factional candidate are suffering from if not they should have realized that their master is not going any further or closer to any power in this state because he is the Angle we don't know and don't even pray to know now.

PDP is for Abia State and that's final ,come April 11th ,OKEZIE IKPEAZU will emerge as the next Governor of Gods own state Abia and shall consolidate on the existing foundation and take Abia to a greater height in Jesus name, Amen!

VOTE WISELY
VOTE PDP
VOTE DR OKEZIE VICTOR IKPEAZU
TOGETHER WE CAN..........
OVI for sure
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by nwadiuko1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Activityj:
Quote me anywhere, that APGA is ABIA STATE!
apga won't come second in abia quote me
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by esosuo: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
jarkbauer:
GOVERNOSHIP ELECTIONS WILL TAKE PLACE IN 29 STATES NO ELECTIONS 7 STATES

Anambra
Bayelsa
Edo
Ekiti
Kogi
Ondo
Osun

APGA
ABIA

PDP
AKWA IBOM
CROSS RIVERS
DELTA
EBONYI
ENUGU
NASARAWA
TARABA

APC
ADAMAWA
BAUCHI
BENUE
BORNO
GOMBE
IMO
JIGAWA
KADUNA
KANO
KATSINA
KEBBI
KWARA
LAGOS
NIGER
OGUN
OYO
PLATEAU
RIVERS
SOKOTO
YOBE
ZAMFARA

do you agree?
Delta will be an unpredictable battle between the pdp and Great ogboru the peoples General
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by creamynuela88: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
toprealman:
EVEN BOKO HARAM AND AMAECHI KNOWS THAT RIVERS IS A PDP STATE. SHOULD PDP DECIDE NOT TO FIELD A CANDIDATE, THE RESULT WILL STILL DECLARE THEM TO BE THE WINNER. SAI PDP! CC:BUHARI

And they say Basekmouth is Funny? They haven't met u yet... ur comment really made me laFf! grin[size=8pt][/size] though true.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by waliezi(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
I see PDP winning more states but apc will take back many 2ru court ruling.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by fadeyiolowo: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2015
I expect change in Kwara state, PDP may likely win if the presidential election result did not weaken the opposition party.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by dolido: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2015
rubbish
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by excess4luv: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Godstime1:
My people perish for lack of wisdom, that is the problem followers of APGA Guber factional candidate are suffering from if not they should have realized that their master is not going any further or closer to any power in this state because he is the Angle we don't know and don't even pray to know now.

PDP is for Abia State and that's final ,come April 11th ,OKEZIE IKPEAZU will emerge as the next Governor of Gods own state Abia and shall consolidate on the existing foundation and take Abia to a greater height in Jesus name, Amen!

VOTE WISELY
VOTE PDP
VOTE DR OKEZIE VICTOR IKPEAZU
TOGETHER WE CAN..........

this remains the type of violence campaign that will deny PDP abia state, what are the foundations OVI is coming to consolidate, has abia governance turned to a family business Am an Ngwa extraction but am afraid PDP may lose the state.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by achi4u(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2015
PDP have ruled Ebonyi for 16 vissionles years,now I think we need that wind of CHANGE that is brezzing every corner of this nation.
Vote APC
Vote Sen Ali Ucha
'Ucha my Man'
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by achi4u(m): 12:53am On Apr 05, 2015
nwadiuko1:
U are not far from the truth...btw PDP and APC the rest should go and sit down.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by otokx(m): 2:26am On Apr 05, 2015
APC will sweep the entire north at a 99% rate. PDP is winning Abia, APGA failed as a party by adopting the PDP presidential candidate. They should all defect and join PDP. Rivers will surprise many.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Jilo83(m): 5:21am On Apr 05, 2015
PrettyPrisca:
The people of Oyo state will NOT vote for d APC.....it's either LP or Accord party.
Which people are you taking about? Akanji la fe Ajimobi Lekan si APC continuity in oyo state
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Osakah24(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Raiders:
if the election is free and fair, Rivers and Imo will fall to APC
its wrong to think election is rigged if apc dnt win.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Staru1(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2015
deebsman1:

abeg what are we talking about, what are you talking?

not bcs buhari won, u are now thinking APC will win Those state u listed.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Activityj(m): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2015
nwadiuko1:
unless through rigging&thuggery but for free&fair election change is coming all the way!
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by nwadiuko1(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Activityj:
unless through rigging&thuggery but for free&fair election change is coming all the way!
ok let's wait and see
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by laytoshtwo: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2015
achemedez:

Nah who talk ham?

Person wey never collect salary since feb.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by utuk: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2015
o'boy wake up from your sleep
day dreamers
we voted for buhari and not for APC
Governorship election is different from presidential so wise up, boy.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by shizzleStar: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Op you are wrong, in addition
Imo
Adamawa
Benue
Plateau
Gombe
Niger
Rivers
Lagos
Oyo

are all for PDP smiley
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by AKMoney1(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
PrettyPrisca:
The people of Oyo state will NOT vote for d APC.....it's either LP or Accord party.

Guess you are from Ib?
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by echoedwalls: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2015
jarkbauer:

Anambra
Bayelsa
Edo
Ekiti
Kogi
Ondo
Osun

APGA
ABIA

PDP
AKWA IBOM
CROSS RIVERS
DELTA
EBONYI
ENUGU
NASARAWA
TARABA

APC
ADAMAWA
BAUCHI
BENUE
BORNO
GOMBE
IMO
JIGAWA
KADUNA
KANO
KATSINA
KEBBI
KWARA
LAGOS
NIGER
OGUN
OYO
PLATEAU
RIVERS
SOKOTO
YOBE
ZAMFARA

do you agree?

Yes.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by PrettyPrisca(f): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Jilo83:
Which people are you taking about? Akanji la fe Ajimobi Lekan si APC continuity in oyo state
laytoshtwo:

Person wey never collect salary since feb.
achi4u:
U are not far from the truth...btw PDP and APC the rest should go and sit down.
Jilo83:
deejaydeji:

who told u such Apc wins oyo hands down. u wanna bet ?
I think where must of you got it wrong is d fact that people voted Buhari not APC.what we're getting in this govt is a far cry frm what it should have been.d only thing i c is peace and beautification of Ibadan which is not being maintained...see refuse all over Ibadan.no structural infrastructure,he dare not campaign in Ogbomosho and Oke-ogun cos no evidence of governance is there!no payment of salaries...Ogun is paying....infact his admin is zero.governance of hubby and wifey.no local govt elections...so people didn't feel d impact of local govt project much.in terms of education...no free distribution of books....overcrowded classes.
In Ladoja's regime it was 30students per class.
Ajimobi's sins are to many to count!seriously the masses are suffering!
Dispite d fact that Adedibu then was disturbing Ladoja he did better than dis Ajimobi.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by tabisegroup(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2015
jarkbauer:

Anambra
Bayelsa
Edo
Ekiti
Kogi
Ondo
Osun

APGA
ABIA

PDP
AKWA IBOM
CROSS RIVERS
DELTA
EBONYI
ENUGU
NASARAWA
TARABA

APC
ADAMAWA
BAUCHI
BENUE
BORNO
GOMBE
IMO
JIGAWA
KADUNA
KANO
KATSINA
KEBBI
KWARA
LAGOS
NIGER
OGUN
OYO
PLATEAU
RIVERS
SOKOTO
YOBE
ZAMFARA

do you agree?
Akwa Ibom is APC.. don't mind those heartless riggers. we will show them pepper come 11th April
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Engrr(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2015
Texcoco:
Absolute Rubbish...

Predict your own let's see...

PDP bad belle!
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by RAO1(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2015
PrettyPrisca:
They wont vote APC,,,,says who?The game is between APC n ACCORD...4 ur info. APC=40% of d total votes.....SDP,PDP,LP & ACCORD ll share d remaining votes ....
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by pasol4real(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2015
jarkbauer:

Anambra
Bayelsa
Edo
Ekiti
Kogi
Ondo
Osun

APGA
ABIA

PDP
AKWA IBOM
CROSS RIVERS
DELTA
EBONYI
ENUGU
NASARAWA
TARABA

APC
ADAMAWA
BAUCHI
BENUE
BORNO
GOMBE
IMO
JIGAWA
KADUNA
KANO
KATSINA
KEBBI
KWARA
LAGOS
NIGER
OGUN
OYO
PLATEAU
RIVERS
SOKOTO
YOBE
ZAMFARA

do you agree?
this is absolute trash written by an apc fanatic.plateau, rivers,adamawa,Niger,Lagos,benue,ogun ,jigawa,taraba,akwaibom,crossriver,enugu,abia,ebonyi ,delta, gombe n nassarawa are for pdp,while kano,kaduna,sokoto,bauchi,bornu,kwara,zamfara katsina,kebbi n yobe are for the apc.the ogbomoso Man akala is winning oyo state .so pdp will win in 18 states while apc wins in10 states n Lp wins one state.At the end pdp will control 22 states, apc 12 states ,Lp 1 n apga 1.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by hush15: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
efilefun:
Oyo might be difficult, Rivers will be a close call, cuz goddess of okrika wouldn't want to lose to Amaechi twice, those thinking Lagos is a close call are wrong, i trust Jagaban to give it all he can, cuz if PDP should take over lagos, then they would build their way back from there, cuz APC grew and made it to the top cuz of Lagos, moreover citizens of lagos have been deprived of FG attention right from under OBJ so voting PDP into power is total stupidity

You are right tinubu wouldn't concede easily however to say Lagos won't enjoy Federal input would be sad and wrong. So not true. Lagos enjoyed Jonathan cos all their dues were religiously paids and giving due recognition. Even the 57Billion owed by OBJ was paid by Jonathan. As I speak with you, rather than that money goin to state account, this same Tinubu and Ambode were the authorities on that allocation. It was so bad that Ambode had to resign under Fashola, whereas in truth, Fashola kicked him out instead of calling him first when they got the money instead of tinubu.

Also, if GMB is truly a man of intergrity, Lagos shouldn't have any issue irrespective of party in power. Other states that where of the same party with the party at the center, how much more did they enjoy than lagos, I would like you to expantiate.

Don't use that to distract people from voting governor of their choice.

PDP can win lagos and they have structure to do so. As for me, I am tired of the same party for 16yrs and still, I haven't felt any impact. All LASU who do no forget easily would and should kick out the present government. They only want to make lagos for the rich and rich alone, whereas lagos os for every nigerians and everyone is treated equal.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by PentiumPro(f): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2015
PrettyPrisca:
Do you know the minds of all the voters in the state? Just express your own choice and let other express their own ke!
You no be God.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by wealth123: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2015
PrettyPrisca:

And you think oyo state will want to be in the opposition when they voted massively for BUHARI?. Your political Mathematics has hit the rock. Even a fool in oyo will not vote foolishly on the 11th of April for another party but APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust / Car Importer Denies Importing Range Rover For Bukola Saraki / Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.