Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Open Letter To My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To My Ex (1274 Views)

How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To My Ex by cabjoy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
With deep burden in my heart I write this!

It was on this day 4/4/2012 I met you in your school, after long consideration knowing to well that you are totally opposite to me I propose to you.
But it pains me that after all my sacrifice, humility, respect I gave you I receive hurt. Am still to comprehend that after all love we prophecy is fake; in your angry state I was there to make you happy, in your desert period I shield you.
I will not forget easily that you where good to me, you understand my weakness and strength and many prophecy concern our relationship that is divine.
It's imperative to let you know that I have long waited for your unconditional apology after disrespecting my parent and putting me to shame among my family people.
Every wise woman buildeth her house Proverbs 14 vs 1A but in your case different, in our difference am force to beg your, in your time line I see things like " some people tink I will nt survive without dem, I dnt regret ppl I lose in my past I only regretted the time I wasted with dem" so am waste now, you forget so quick?
Finally I want to tell you that am tired, I can't be a beggar always I wish you goodluck in your future relationship.

Yours faithfully

Hnx

Cc
Mama
Your mother
Your sister
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by missbehave247(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op, you didn't have to open a thread for this _bullshit....
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by TrishaP(f): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
These days when someone wishes me Goodluck I always think twice. grin grin.
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Mannylex(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Move on young man... And by the way, I don't think she's seeing this so?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by cabjoy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mannylex:

she is
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by cabjoy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mannylex:

she is
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Mannylex(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
cabjoy:
she is

For the fact that she is seeing this even makes things worse for you. Desperation doesn't bring love, it doesn't change a woman's mind, it only makes you look less of a man and cheap in the eye of the lady in question. You have to move on or atleast control your emotions. Be the MAN!

Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
We don't care.

And guess what else, she doesn't either.

Summàry;: Stop wasting your time on inconsequential nonsense.
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:
We don't care.

You've changedundecided
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:
You've changedundecided

cool I'm glad.
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

cool I'm glad.
We receive alotta bashing in our creed and I'm sure you don't wanna be part of that... U're too emotional!
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:
We receive alotta bashing in our creed and I'm sure you don't wanna be part of that... U're too emotional!

You mean the rapping thing?
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by KrazyBone: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Letter to an ex who gives no fvck about you. . . So she's gonna see this? You just made a big "pot" of FOOL out of your self. . .

Half man.
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

You mean the rapping thing?
I mean the characterism you're currently exhibiting. And btw; can you rap?
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:
I mean the characterism you're currently exhibiting. And btw; can you rap?

My characterism: It's a front. Whenever I'm in the mood, I'll throw it aside.

Rap? Yup!
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

My characterism: It's a front. Whenever I'm in the mood, I'll throw it aside.

Rap? Yup!
Liargrin, I read it in your diary! You said someone banned you unfairly and you're gonna start looking for trouble.... Lol
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:
Liargrin, I read it in your diary! You said someone banned you unfairly and you're gonna start looking for trouble.... Lol

embarassed embarassed

cry cry

Lol, I'm a good girl nau.

How can they just ban me for something really stup1d?

I must to show my craze small tongue
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Uchesis: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:
We don't care.

U must have done somtin similar 2 so many guys. U gals r heartless. #SMH
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Uchesis:

U must have done somtin similar 2 so many guys. U gals r heartless. #SMH

So are boys.

Take a chill pill.
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by libertyfather(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2015
cabjoy:
With deep burden in my heart I write this!

It was on this day 4/4/2012 I met you in your school, after long consideration knowing to well that you are totally opposite to me I propose to you.
But it pains me that after all my sacrifice, humility, respect I gave you I receive hurt. Am still to comprehend that after all love we prophecy is fake; in your angry state I was there to make you happy, in your desert period I shield you.
I will not forget easily that you where good to me, you understand my weakness and strength and many prophecy concern our relationship that is divine.
It's imperative to let you know that I have long waited for your unconditional apology after disrespecting my parent and putting me to shame among my family people.
Every wise woman buildeth her house Proverbs 14 vs 1A but in your case different, in our difference am force to beg your, in your time line I see things like " some people tink I will nt survive without dem, I dnt regret ppl I lose in my past I only regretted the time I wasted with dem" so am waste now, you forget so quick?
Finally I want to tell you that am tired, I can't be a beggar always I wish you goodluck in your future relationship.

Yours faithfully

Hnx

Cc
Mama
Your mother
Your sister

Relax dude

Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzNelly:
We don't care.

wen a lady breaks a guy's hrt u call it inconsequential nonsense, but wen the lady is at d rcivin end y'all cry foul! #hogwash
Re: Open Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jenams:
wen a lady breaks a guy's hrt u call it inconsequential nonsense, but wen the lady is at d rcivin end y'all cry foul! #hogwash

Read to understand. undecided

This is not about who broke whose heart, but trying to save the little pride he has left.

If a girl opens her mouth to start crying about one ex, I'd say exactly the same thing.

He doesn't care, so move on and stop wasting time on inconsequential nonsense.

It's just English,

(1) (Reply)

Is Beans Exclusive To Guys Alone? / 7 Signs Your She's About To Dump You / A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.