Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' (5178 Views)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by donogaga(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2016
What steps would you take to stop yourself from being sexually attracted to your ex while you are set to be married to another person.

My name is Folu and I am a 28-year-old lady who is set to wed in the next three months. But I must say that I am in a big trouble at the moment because I can't seem to stop having sex with my ex-boyfriend, Steve, even though I am engaged to be married to Joey, one of the best men I have ever come across.

I dated Steve for six years but we both knew the relationship would lead to no where because Steve is the kind of man ho does not take anything serious. He is not cut out for any serious relationship and marriage is far from his mind.

He is the kind of man one can describe as a lady's man and ladies throw themselves at him at will and he sees nothing wrong in keeping five women at the same time. But one thing is that I am addicted to sex with Steve and I can't seem to help myself where sex is concerned with him.

In fact, the only thing that keeps me binding to him is the great sex we have anytime we are together. It is not as if Joey is not good in bed but Steve is in a class of his own and even though we have had our introduction and the date for our marriage has been set, I still find myself sneaking around to have sex with Steve.

I fear this will continue when I eventually get married to Joey. I want to stop but can't help myself.

What can I do?

Folu."

Dear readers, what do you think Folu should do to free herself from Steve?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-how-do-i-stop-sleeping-with-my-ex-boyfriend-id5117204.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=gist&utm_content=all-over18-mnf-nc&utm_campaign=cat-entertainment
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Strahovski1(m): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2016
You are a shameless fuckery of a prostitute! I don't need to read your lame story. A wh0re is a wh0re!

Sleeping with your ex while you are engage with someone else is simply WH0RE! And you know it. That makes you a WH0RE!

Thanks.

P.s I didn't even read the thread. Saw the title and decided to comment. Title is enough

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Oche211(m): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2016
This one pass me. Vizkiz boss abeg show for here nw. Btw, let me add this; these hoes aint loyal
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Dats why people like us need to continue to chop these ladies and clean mouth because they are plainly stvpid.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2016
Fool! No self respect whatsover.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by brunofarad(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Sunnymatey(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2016
Continue fucking Steve
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by amtaken(f): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2016
Severe all contacts with him. Stop thinking of him. Sex is not everything.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Frei(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2016
Marriage is purely overrated..... Stay single and enjoy life..... Now look at brother Joey! The guy might find out and still say he loves her......

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by VictorRomanov: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
You are a shameless fuckery of a prostitute! I don't need to read your lame story. A wh0re is a wh0re!

Sleeping with your ex while you are engage with someone else is simply WH0RE! And you know it. That makes you a WH0RE!

Thanks.

P.s I didn't even read the thread. Saw the title and decided to comment. Title is enough

Typical Nigerian response. Does all these solve the problem? No! You think she doesn't know what she's doing is wrong? That's why most advance countries think we are mentally unstable!

Back to the issue! Folu should take practical steps to stop this problem:
1.She should talk to a counselor. Someone she trust and can talk to. But the fear is that they may react like the person I quoted, which wouldn't solve the problem!
2. She should avoid all forms of contact with Steve; delete his number, block his number, unfriend, unfollow and disconnect any connection with Steve on social network/media. In fact she should see Steve as an enemy and not an ally.
3. She should avoid situations and surroundings that remind her of Steve. It's not easy but it's more like the biblical cutting off of the right hand and tearing off of the right eye.
4. She need to pray for strength to control herself.
5. She should constantly remind herself why her would-be husband is better off than some intimacy gadget boy.

It's not easy dealing with addictions, but with conscious efforts and self control and help from God we can succeed.

This is just one of the many examples that illustrations the dangers of premarital sex: having sex way way before one decides to get married.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2016
This is the woman kano people should have beheaded and not bridget angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by ireneony(f): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2016
No o..continue screwing his dicck till ur sins caught up on you undecided.

Some women sha.

Meanwhile I'm faithful and discipline yet no man to put a ring on it.

This life sha...some women don't know what they have until they loose them

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by vezi4real: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2016
I don't understand when you say Steve is ur ex. Somene u constantly sleep with. Well just make up ur mind to cancel that marriage if you are not ready to stop sleeping with Steve. Concentrate on ur husband and see Steve as a past event.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by saintjimos(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:

Some women sha.

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by kiddoiLL(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:

Some women sha.

you sure aint worried are you your loyalty will pay off someday and you will invite LALA to your wedding..keep calm... back to Folu abi Fola, leave Joey for another woman that deserves him. then go for counselling, infact, go rehab and iso..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Agybabe(f): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2016
The best thing is to choose one. It's called opportunity cost and then analyze the gravity of happiness of your choice. I pray God gives you the grace.
#MaLady
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2016
U dnt need to stop.....av fun
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by vizkiz: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:

Some women sha.

when you will be ignoring pms. God yaf catch you tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by ireneony(f): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

when you will be ignoring pms. God yaf catch you tongue
I'm bigger than nairaland guys.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Hillzy(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2016
My friend sharap there, if u want to stop u know u can so stop all this lame excuse of ur's. U're nothing but an olosho in disguise

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Ay04z(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Typical Nigerian response. Does all these solve the problem? No! You think she doesn't know what she's doing is wrong? That's why most advance countries think we are mentally unstable!

Back to the issue! Folu should take practical steps to stop this problem:
1.She should talk to a counselor. Some she trust and can talk to. But the fear is that they may react like the person I quoted, which wouldn't solve the problem!
2. She should avoid all forms of contact with Steve; delete his number, block his number, unfriendly, unfollow and disconnect any connection with Steve on social network/media. In fact she should see Steve as an enemy and not an ally.
3. She should avoid situations and surrounding that reminds her of Steve. It's not easy but it's more like the biblical cutting off of the right hand and tearing off of the right eye.
4. She need to pray for strength to control herself.
5. She should constantly remind herself why her would be husband is better off than some intimacy gadget boy.

It's not easy dealing with addictions, but with conscious efforts and self control and help from God we can succeed.

This is just one of the many examples that illustrations the dangers of premarital sex: having sex way way before one decides to get married.
good point
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Oche211:
This one pass me.
Vi.zkiz boss abeg show for here nw.
Btw, let me add this; these hoes aint loyal
*°⭐Man!!
You are so right!
**These hoe's be running around here trying ta put they saggy banana in any hole they find! undecided
....°•Including fanta bottles!!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by pbs4real(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
I'm bigger than nairaland guys.
jez luk atewundecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Debbywills(f): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°⭐Man!!
You are so right!
**These hoe's be running around here trying ta put they saggy banana in any hole they find! undecided
....°•Including fanta bottles!!! undecided undecided

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by pbs4real(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Bring him home for 3sum.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by ireneony(f): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2016
pbs4real:
jez luk atewundecided
I was joking cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by pbs4real(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
I was joking cheesy grin
alriitesmiley ow was ur nyt tho?
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by honeygirl17: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Folu needs deliverance
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by steppin: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Sadly, I understand a little of what that lady is going through.
After a prolonged relationship, most people find it difficult to completely get over their partner, no matter how hard they try.
The moment they see each other, those feelings come back and they end up jumping into bed together. If this lady is still in the same state or area with this man, it will hard for her to stop.
For people who tagged her a ho, don't be surprised your sister or someone you know, is going through the same ordeal.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by ireneony(f): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
pbs4real:
alriitesmiley ow was ur nyt tho?
juicy grin
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by pbs4real(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
juicy grin
is it chivita or 5alive? Lol,jez kidding tho,anyways abt ur 1st comment on this thread, the lord almighty wld bless u wit the right man.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Exponental(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Don't worry. when Joey realises and end the relationship and Steve tells u off, u will fantastically control ur emotions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg! Guys Checkout The Outfit Of This Pretty Damsel....hit Or Miss? (photo) / Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay / My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.