Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! (2628 Views)

Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics / 10 Things Igbos Need To Understand About Yorubas.. / Why Lp’ll Form The Next Government In Ogun —kawonise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by OdenigboAroli2: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
they are always making political blunders even at state and local govt level sef

and your people are not making political blunders? Do you know a certain fayose that became a laughing stock recently? Where is he from?
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

This Igbo business this and business that is a myth.

Igbos are prominent in the business space in Nigeria because the other ethnic groups allowed them. Allowed them!

Igbos have consolidated businesses using sharp clannish practices which should now be outlawed in every market.

Pls can you explain "sharp clannish practices" I have always wanted to know
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by oluwafemi113(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2015
SS and SE claiming the North and SW are tribalistic by voting GEJ out. GEJ won three states in the North, one in the west, got 2 million+ votes from both region. Buhari lost in the entire SS and SE with less than 600,000 votes altogether. My Question Now Is Who is Tribalism Here?
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by dokyOloye: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

and your people are not making political blunders? Do you know a certain fayose that became a laughing stock recently? Where is he from?
Don't mind all these inferiority complex afflicted oil soup ppl.
With all their political sophistry and mindless looting of d Nigerian state with d hausa/Fulani since independence,has it taken them past d brown roofs in Ibadan?
Are they doing better or even on d same level wt Igbos?
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

That was not a blunder. The ppl actually wanted him so as to keep the APC on their toes. So that they start fixing economy instead of infrastructure due to corresponding multiplier effect
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by meforyou1(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Who even told these clowns that if u have an igbo APC senator that he will be made senate president
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by ikeyman00(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2015
@@@@

saintopus(m): 7:24am
They dont really need to do much, all they need now to achieve an Igbo presidency in no too distant future is to form a stronger alliance with SS. This is so because the North are majority, the SW are minority without SE and SS.
This is why GEJ acts are a sure way to usher in an Igbo presidency. If he had acted otherwise, it would have been a permanent nail for either the SS or SE ever smelling the presidency of this nation.
For now the SS and the SE may not form alliance with SW to vote out the North if the incumbent is considered incompetent.!!!
So, I will trust an Hausa man in power than a Yoruba man in power. An Hausa man may pay you back if you do good to him, he will not forget. A Yoruba man will do the opposite, history had it so.

Am not Igbo, am from ND

and who are we in niger-delta; what a hell is south south and ever since God knows how far have they gone with Niger-delta

i guess it just limit to blowing up pipe line and polluting your land and fishing industries

Only Biafra will save the stupidity that have been destroying your people

You people sat in the creeks to pretend that the igbos hate u lot we have once again demonstrated our solidarity to proof blood is thicker than water by not voting at all; u think this is moi moi eh. Yes the yorubas will soon come in to tell you igbo man want your oil hahha

Ignorance is a serious killer indeed! believeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2015
GentleToks:

Shut up Liar from pit of hell. You guys have never disappointed fellow Nigerians whenever they predict Igbos next line of actions.

I told some Nairalanders here before last week presidential election that if Buhari wins the election, that Igbos would change their music from being politicians to business men and here we are today. Music is changing....... ........ What a shame!!!

I can prove it anywhere that without arm robbery and drug smuggling; Igbos aren't doing any business. They have just been stereotyped as business men only in Nigeria but that is far from the truth to business analysts. 80% of those Igbo guys selling spare parts and owners of Boutiques are nothing but armed Robbers. And If you are in doubt of this submission, pls check the names and businesses of 98% of Armed Robbers killed over night in the North central and south west and you ll realise they are all Igbos who are into one business or the other. If you want to see real business men without robbery assistance , go up North and West and If you doubt my submission, come to US and UK where there are million of Nigerians, the only Nigerians doing business in these two countries are Yorubas. How come Igbos are not ready to compete in UK and US market with their fellow Nigerians? The answer is as good as your thought; no access to robbery. How many industrialists (not all these Edidi lane Idumota or Aba headquartered businesses you know) can they be proud of? None

So, spare me all dis crap, don't feed us with this your business bullshit. Why didn't you say all this when you guys "were"(from 29th May)occupying all the sensitive governmental positions under Jonathan administration and making jest of Westerners. Why didn't you tell us that those positions should be given to other Nigerians while you guys focus on your businesses.

Hatred and bitterness have put you guys where you rightly belong; at the back; yes! I said so.

What a bittered, jealous, jobless yoruba man most likely has his father's house purchased by an Igbo man and made him a perpetual tenant. He is frustrated beyond reason, harbors pent-up anger, doesn't know what to do because he his lazy and sees Nairaland as an invincible avenue to shamelessly express it ...What a lazy coward!

1 Like

Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by GentleToks(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
new2020:

What a bittered, jealous, jobless yoruba man most likely has his father's house purchased by an Igbo man and made him a perpetual tenant. He is frustrated beyond reason, harbors pent-up anger, doesn't know what to do because he his lazy and sees Nairaland as an invincible avenue to shamelessly express it ...What a lazy coward!

Lol!!!! You fools have a way of appeasing yourself; just to feel good in your unredeemable stupidity. An Igbo buys three houses in Ibadan or Ikorodu would automatically transcend to the whole city being owned by bunch of lazy armed Robbers and drug smuggling idiotts. Let me burst your bubble Mr dimwit, there are millions of Yorubas in US and UK who bought their houses outrightly and later rent them out to full blooded Americans or British citizens. What about that? You see the difference btw a region that arrogantly and stupidily pushed millions of their ever remained dunces called students through failed educational system so as to match up with South Westerners and the properly educated Westerners. However, This repulsive act was what produced people such as: Mrs Jonathan, Jonathan himself, Obiano who could not complete a sentence during Anambra gubernatorial debate and of course most INEC REC from your axis. Lol!!!!

Who can be more coward than you bunch of idiots who were beaten, raped with Hausa/Fulani blood in your DNA and freaking kicked on your own land with your Balogun(Army General) dressed up like a Slut, on his heels to Abidjan. Lmao!!!!

Thank God for Hausa/Fulanis' forgiving spirit, otherwise your land would have been occupied by their people today; governing you idiotts.

War out.
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by ikeyman00(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
^^^^ this goes to show u that u are a baboon living in the zoo called Nigeria

u just dnt understand the igbo spirit

no u dnt

but like i said i dnt expect any better from a son of a man that devalued all our saving to 20 pounds

no i dnt

ndi ara

by the way never mind the so called forgiving spirit of your warlord hausa-fulani boko harem alliance it time to u to depend on groundnut and cocoa CORRECT?
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by saintopus(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
ikeyman00:

@@@@

saintopus(m): 7:24am

and who are we in niger-delta; what a hell is south south and ever since God knows how far have they gone with Niger-delta

i guess it just limit to blowing up pipe line and polluting your land and fishing industries

Only Biafra will save the stupidity that have been destroying your people

You people sat in the creeks to pretend that the igbos hate u lot we have once again demonstrated our solidarity to proof blood is thicker than water by not voting at all; u think this is moi moi eh. Yes the yorubas will soon come in to tell you igbo man want your oil hahha

Ignorance is a serious killer indeed! believeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Am reacting to the topic or thread. Making Biafra a reality is a story for another day.
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
BRAINTORMS:
With much much love to all my Igbo friends, and Nigerians at large, I feel the Igbos are about to be sideline again in the affairs of this country

The fact that there isnt a single APC senator from the SE or SS, is no longer news, Otherwise the Seat of the Senate President would have been there's , I oppose

IMHO, Uche Ekwunife should be persuaded into stepping down for Dr Chris Ngige, He will have a chance of Becoming Senate President

But I dont see that ever happening, Though I have great respect for them, I see them as intellectually gifted and having a doggedness and hunger for success , probably unequaled to any other ethnic group in this nation, But they keep making Political blunders at the national level, & I see this as another one they are making

Simply, Let Uche Ekwunife step down for Dr Ngige

Finally , I am from a North Central state , And this represent my opinion only
pls take ur failure analysis to hades,uche has got her career to pursue,ngige shudnt ride on her arsse...
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
GentleToks:
My tribe is an ashawo tribe. That's how we make our money. My mother and sisters are into ashawo business

Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by ikeyman00(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
@@@

Am reacting to the topic or thread. Making Biafra a reality is a story for another day

rubbish

it is the ability to use your brain and reason like a human being

that should life-assignment and should not be for another day

and i ask u once again; what is niger-delta?
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
So. When Igbos have bad leaders they made political blunder but when yolobas voted in thugs its political choice, kontunu.

What about the aburo almajiri general the Supreme leader of Osunistan that have not tarred any round for the last 3 years while owing his workers backlogs of salaries while hoping that Osama bin Buharia will hand over the treasury of Nigeria to him because they belong to similar party.

MIKOLOWISKA:
That was not a blunder. The ppl actually wanted him so as to keep the APC on their toes. So that they start fixing economy instead of infrastructure due to corresponding multiplier effect
Re: What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
BuddahMonk:
So. When Igbos have bad leaders they made political blunder but when yolobas voted in thugs its political choice, kontunu.

What about the aburo almajiri general the Supreme leader of Osunistan that have not tarred any round for the last 3 years while owing his workers backlogs of salaries while hoping that Osama bin Buharia will hand over the treasury of Nigeria to him because they belong to similar party.

fayose not a blunder,that's what ppl want. We changed ad,pdp now apc in sw. We had to choose among bad choices.ibos choose calamity after disaster even amongst excellent choices.they just like suffering

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : This Man Says He Looks Like Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Watch Kachikwu Explains Subsidy Removal As Against Osinbanjo Who Lied / Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.