Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians (13022 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Is that verse authentic?

THIS ARE THE MISSING VERSES FROM BIBLE LIKE
(NEB, RSV, NIV,
ATHB, AB, CEV, ISV, TMT, LB, NWT, NJB, GNB, TB,
NASB, TDSB,
GNBWA)
Matthew 17v21.
Matthew 18v11.
Matthew 23v14.
Mark 7v16.
Mark 9v44 and 9v46.
Mark 15v28.
Luke 23v17.
John 5v4.
Act 8v37.
Act 24v7.
Romans 16v24.

Revelations 22v18 says:-

I WARN EVERYONE WHO
HEARS THE
WORD OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK, IF
ANYONE ADDS
ANYTHING TO THEM, GOD WILL ADD TO HIM THE
PLAGUES
DESCRIBED IN THIS BOOK.
18 AND IF ANYONE TAKES WORDS AWAY FROM
THIS BOOK OF
PROPHECY, GOD WILL TAKE AWAY FROM HIM HIS
SHARE IN THE
TREE OF LIFE AND IN THE HOLY CITY, WHICH ARE
DESCRIBED IN
THIS BOOK.

so if bible is book of God or word of God, why
removing some
verses out of it?

is jesus say he is god or paul think he was
god?

Paul has more followers than JESUS by nailing laws
to the cross ...

CHRISTIANITY is outlaw !!
Do you agree ?

IN THE BIBLE.
Kill utterly Old and young,both maids and little
children and women but come not near any man
upon whom is the mark: Ezekiel 9:6

Kill anyone who refuse to listen to a priest.
Deut.17:12-13.

WHICH KIND OF TEACHING IS THIS? Any city
that doesn't receive the followers of Jesus will be
destroyed in a manner even more savage than
that of sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11.

Those who disobeyed the old Testament law
were killed without mercy. Hebrew 10:28-29

Are Christians following old testament law?

Holy Bible (RSV) 1.4 - Act 3:13 The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him.

http:///SCLQH

Is that verse authentic?

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by allanphash7(m): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Am so sorry for your tinking bro

Wich grave re u talking abt?

What if am dead and not buried will dere still be grave purnishment?

Bro tink and ask ur sef series of kwesions

I said and i repeat No heaven, No hell
shahydbinaliyu:

You are the most pathetic of all being.. God spoke of people like you in Quran. Go google it and read what God said about people like you. You believe you just sprung up from nowhere and when you die that's all.. Laughing.. Am sorry for you bro. If you die with that believe. Hell awaits you and before that is great suffering in grave .. Or visit shahydcharming. through google read article on death, grave and heaven
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Psylas:
you be slowpoke, when did God abi na dog said a thing about any human? As far as am concern, God is a Non entity

You are a proof that God exist... Besides can you tell me how human being come into existence?
Do you even know where thinking that God don't exist comes from?

It's from losers who blames God for their misfortune.. Fools who think they can control their fate

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Weah96:

How can I say that without first defining God? The universe came from something, afterall. That something can be assigned the placeholder "God." But that is not the position of Islam. No, Islam goes much, much, further. Islam claims that someone met this "something" and it spoke to the person, giving him a message for us all. That claim has no merit, and is an insult to people like me who dislike intellectual disrespect. That's why I asked you that question.

See thinking? Islam has been existing since the beginning of the world.. First Muslim is Adam and eve..

Without God sending HIS prophet to us, how will we live this life? How will we know right from wrong?

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Hexzagon:

With these, it's obvious what you seek. Its a complete waste trying to enlighten someone who's ignorance is fueled by hatred Ladened with contempt.

You christians are all same.. Always taking truth for hatred or criticism.
Bring out one word that show hatred in my write up

Instead of you to ask your pastor..

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2015
TheMascot:
hehehe!! Coming from a person that is a professor of xtianity abi?...una go dey cram song sey una dey pray....**in ur voice** insullla hilahilam...mukutu labumushuriiiiim...suuuck maaa dicckk uu dumb moda fuccckeerss....abi na by bowing down we dey take go heaven!!

Go write out all people called son of God in Bible.. Look at the link between all that were called son of God.. Then come back ea and post it.

Yh.. Bowing down means worshipping God. It will make you go heaven because the reason we were created is to worship God

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:03am On Apr 07, 2015
TheMascot:
olodo simple english you no understand...thnk God u said moses law..dat was the old rule dude!...we now live free..bt u dudes are still bounded to dress codes and strict plan..like secondary boarding school students...nd until u convince ISIS nd BOKO HARAM to find a christain name, yall a set of blood thirsty killing engines...saying the quran does not legalise killing...wetin professor muhammed talk when e dey medina..instead of make u dey read quran u go dey watch 50 shades of grey....hehehe...once again..OLODO

See this Paul follower.... Old rule? God rule is old rule? So pathetic... Live free by doing everything against the God rule?
Any terrorist attacks is mostly based on political. If muslims are terrorist like you claim, why are they killing muslims? Why is it that it's muslims country that suffers terrorist attacks most? Guy.. Think before you talk ehn
What did Prophet Muhammad say o.. Enlighten me

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2015
5minsmadness:
Googled it. Most of the terrorists are confirmed muslims. They kill without remorse.

LaughinG.... Fear God bro.. You didn't google it.. It's the countries that suffers terrorist attack that you should search for

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Am so sorry for your tinking bro

Wich grave re u talking abt?

What if am dead and not buried will dere still be grave purnishment?

Bro tink and ask ur sef series of kwesions

I said and i repeat No heaven, No hell

Point correction... It's creator thinking..

If you were not buried, won't you decompose? Buried or not buried.. Grave awaits you.

Go read the link i gave you...

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by 5minsmadness: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

LaughinG.... Fear God bro.. You didn't google it.. It's the countries that suffers terrorist attack that you should search for
Maybe it will be easier if you simply send me the link supporting your statistics. The burden of proof is on you after all.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

Maybe it will be easier if you simply send me the link supporting your statistics. The burden of proof is on you after all.

Nah.. Not on me.... It's you that want to set your mind straight on this issue.. Go and find the truth..

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by allanphash7(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2015
What if am been creamated ooo

?
shahydbinaliyu:

Point correction... It's creator thinking..

If you were not buried, won't you decompose? Buried or not buried.. Grave awaits you.

Go read the link i gave you...
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2015
allanphash7:
What if am been creamated ooo

?

Another name for grave is death... Once you are dead,, you in grave.. Grave doesn't necessarily means you buried.. understand?

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by 5minsmadness: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Nah.. Not on me.... It's you that want to set your mind straight on this issue.. Go and find the truth..
In other words you lied.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by johnydon22(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2015
5minsmadness Y'all just wasting your breathe arguing with this guy... He is so delusional to the extent of thinking that the mythological Adam and Eve are the first muslims.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

In other words you lied.

If you can't source for truth.. Stay ignorant..

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2015
johnydon22:
5minsmadness Y'all just wasting your breathe arguing with this guy... He is so delusional to the extent of thinking that the mythological Adam and Eve are the first muslims.

Ask Holy books how Adam and eve worshipped their God

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Without God sending HIS prophet to us, how will we live this life? How will we know right from wrong?

The God could address the person he's interested in. I don't know Muhammad. If he was alive, using his mouth to tell me such arrogant nonsense would be grounds for a fistfight.

Only a mad person would believe that the God told one person this message to tell everyone else. The claim lacks common sense.

Such a person, in order to convince me, must include magic in the writing, something supernatural. Example, human beings cannot calculate certain numbers for two long, we give up. The square root of pi (3.14) is an example. That number goes on forever. With computers now, you can find out what the millionth digit is or the billionth digit, or what the 5 numbers preceding the one billionth digit are in SECONDS.
Mohammed would need to provide something like the last ten numbers preceding the hundred millionth digit of this answer. Then I would know that he COULDN'T POSSIBLY have made it up without an Iphone and access to WiFi. As it stands now, all he did was INSULT people like me, under the guise of bringing a message.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Weah96:

The God could address the person he's interested in. I don't know Muhammad. If he was alive, using his mouth to tell me such arrogant nonsense would be grounds for a fistfight.

Only a mad person would believe that the God told one person this message to tell everyone else. The claim lacks common sense.

Such a person, in order to convince me, must include magic in the writing, something supernatural. Example, human beings cannot calculate certain numbers for two long, we give up. The square root of pi (3.14) is an example. That number goes on forever. With computers now, you can find out what the millionth digit is or the billionth digit, or what the 5 numbers preceding the one billionth digit are in SECONDS.
Mohammed would need to provide something like the last ten numbers preceding the hundred millionth digit of this answer. Then I would know that he COULDN'T POSSIBLY have made it up without an Iphone and access to WiFi. As it stands now, all he did was INSULT people like me, under the guise of bringing a message.

Don't worry... When you die,, and when angel ask you who is your God.. Tell them rubbish you telling me... You will sure go to hell and suffer from grave... Everybody who doesn't believe in oness of God and in his prophets will...

Fool.. You a living existence of God..

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Weah96:

Fools like you always talk about science... Mind you, Quran is the father of science... You wouldn't know when you don't read it... Some loser just conjure some theories and fools like you believe in it

Alhamdulilah.. Am a Muslim

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Fools like you always talk about science... Mind you, Quran is the father of science... You wouldn't know when you don't read it... Some loser just conjure some theories and fools like you believe in it

Alhamdulilah.. Am a Muslim

If I told you that Allah appeared to me last night and called Mohammed a f.ool, that he Allah never said a word to him. Would you take my word for it? I bet not, even though I'm still living. Mohammed is dead, and you expect me to believe what he said to other dead people?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Don't worry... When you die,, and when angel ask you who is your God.. Tell them rubbish you telling me... You will sure go to hell and suffer from grave... Everybody who doesn't believe in oness of God and in his prophets will...

Fool.. You a living existence of God..

There is a 99.99999999999999999999% chance that Mohammed was another charlatan. I don't like those odds.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Weah96:

There is a 99.99999999999999999999% chance that Mohammed was another charlatan. I don't like those odds.

Don't worry.. We shall see on judgment day.. Mohammed was the greatest person to walk the earth.. Even you delusional leaders believed in him

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Weah96:

If I told you that Allah appeared to me last night and called Mohammed a f.ool, that he Allah never said a word to him. Would you take my word for it? I bet not, even though I'm still living. Mohammed is dead, and you expect me to believe what he said to other dead people?

May God never forgive you. Amin

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

May God never forgive you. Amin

The God that takes suggestions from you is even a bigger f.ool. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Weah96:

The God that takes suggestions from you is even a bigger f.ool. Hahaha.

May God never forgive you... May HE never show you the light... Laughing in Chinese.. You will regret being born when you die o.. Especially in grave.. It's you alone..

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by allanphash7(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2015
in wich dictionary or scripture?

u re a goner bro
shahydbinaliyu:

Another name for grave is death... Once you are dead,, you in grave.. Grave doesn't necessarily means you buried.. understand?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by johnydon22(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

May God never forgive you... May HE never show you the light... Laughing in Chinese.. You will regret being born when you die o.. Especially in grave.. It's you alone..
Seems like you love threatening people huh?

well you and your god can go fvck urselves....

[size=20] Threatening an atheist with punishment after death is very dumb, if they really cared they wouldn't be atheists...[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 2:22am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Don't worry.. We shall see on judgment day.. Mohammed was the greatest person to walk the earth.. Even you delusional leaders believed in him

Who believed in who? Mohammed is being disingenuous for asking me to believe something when the proofs of his assertions are not in THIS LIFE.

We shall see judgment day is a euphemism for "ok, you've got me."

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Misogynist2014(m): 2:45am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Is that verse authentic?

THIS ARE THE MISSING VERSES FROM BIBLE LIKE
(NEB, RSV, NIV,
ATHB, AB, CEV, ISV, TMT, LB, NWT, NJB, GNB, TB,
NASB, TDSB,
GNBWA)
Matthew 17v21.
Matthew 18v11.
Matthew 23v14.
Mark 7v16.
Mark 9v44 and 9v46.
Mark 15v28.
Luke 23v17.
John 5v4.
Act 8v37.
Act 24v7.
Romans 16v24.

Revelations 22v18 says:-

I WARN EVERYONE WHO
HEARS THE
WORD OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK, IF
ANYONE ADDS
ANYTHING TO THEM, GOD WILL ADD TO HIM THE
PLAGUES
DESCRIBED IN THIS BOOK.
18 AND IF ANYONE TAKES WORDS AWAY FROM
THIS BOOK OF
PROPHECY, GOD WILL TAKE AWAY FROM HIM HIS
SHARE IN THE
TREE OF LIFE AND IN THE HOLY CITY, WHICH ARE
DESCRIBED IN
THIS BOOK.

so if bible is book of God or word of God, why
removing some
verses out of it?

is jesus say he is god or paul think he was
god?

Paul has more followers than JESUS by nailing laws
to the cross ...

CHRISTIANITY is outlaw !!
Do you agree ?

IN THE BIBLE.
Kill utterly Old and young,both maids and little
children and women but come not near any man
upon whom is the mark: Ezekiel 9:6

Kill anyone who refuse to listen to a priest.
Deut.17:12-13.

WHICH KIND OF TEACHING IS THIS? Any city
that doesn't receive the followers of Jesus will be
destroyed in a manner even more savage than
that of sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11.

Those who disobeyed the old Testament law
were killed without mercy. Hebrew 10:28-29

Are Christians following old testament law?

Holy Bible (RSV) 1.4 - Act 3:13 The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him.

http:///SCLQH

Is that verse authentic?

Yet, if I bash your religion and your insanè god, you will be swift at protecting it. I beg you to visit www.wikiislam.net at least once and I swear to your god that your life will not be the same. But you enjoy reading websites who write trash just to cover your useless terrorism breeding religion. If there is any book corrupted, it is certainly not the Injil or Torah, it is your useless and pure myth called hadith and the book with no order, that made you an eternal slave, Qur'an.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Yet, if I bash your religion and your insanè god, you will be swift at protecting it. I beg you to visit www.wikiislam.net at least once and I swear to your god that your life will not be the same. But you enjoy reading websites who write trash just to cover your useless terrorism breeding religion. If there is any book corrupted, it is certainly not the Injil or Torah, it is your useless and pure myth called hadith and the book with no order, that made you an eternal slave, Qur'an.

Bashing is insulting one's religion without proof.. I give you proof and am not bashing your religion but showing you the truth. Insha Allah i will visit the site and give you feedback.

You know absolutely nothing about hadiths and Quran and yet you insulting it..

You are the greatest fool of human era
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Bashing is insulting one's religion without proof.. I give you proof and am not bashing your religion but showing you the truth. Insha Allah i will visit the site and give you feedback.

You know absolutely nothing about hadiths and Quran and yet you insulting it..

You are the greatest fool of human era .

If you are educated and as well wise... You will never say anything about what you have no knowledge of..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plateau killings: Dr. Paul Enenche speaks, condemns attacks / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.