Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,903 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (66740 Views)

In A Surprise Send-off, Obama Awards Presidential Medal Of Freedom To Joe Biden / The Dearth Of Competency And Its Resultant Effect In Our Development / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Sigo86(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
MabraO:

Did u think before spewing this thrash from ur head or what!
I think u need a brain check

Hehehehe.... U're a so wicked grin grin grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
bayplus:

How pitiable!

Well it is your human right to think either upside down or downside-up as you have done.

People who always blame everybody but themselves for their misfortunes will amount to nothing in life.

The entire team of Jonathan, his campaign organisations and PDP knew he was bound to lose the presidential election. He knew too but they were all praying for miracle and hoping on government machinery to do the impossible.

To those who will like to be objective, the north central and the southwest nailed Jonathan's dream of re-election and he knew it even before the die was cast.

That explains among other reasons why the postponement was considered necessary and he no-doubt made a good effort to reach out especially to the southwest and lagos during the postponement period, Though his last minutes effort resulted in more votes for PDP in southwest and moreso in lagos, but it was too little too late.

Some say there is conspiracy theory against Jonathan, but when the whole of southwest gave him a block vote except osun in 2011 and the north did the same, there was no conspiracy theory.

The truth of the matter was that GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN had so much goodwill in 2011 coming from minority background but he bungled the opportunity by surrounding himself with wrong people who are majorly sycophants and he sees nothing wrong with their open display of corruption, he preferred to defend corrupt members of his cabinet.

In addition, he allowed wrong people to head his campaign organisation who by omissions or commission s helped GMB to gain more sympathizers when they preferred to get busy on personal attack on the GMB instead of showing good sides & performance of GEJ, they were busy on WAEC Certificate of GMB, he had Cancer, he is analogue, he is brain-dead, he wears pampers, he will die like yar adua etc.

The two more profound area where these campaign associates like Edwin Clark and Fayose among others helped GMB more are in the area of Ethnicity and religion both of which did not play out in 2011 election when GEJ got massive votes in every geo political zones.

Statement such as "GMB wants to Islamise nigeria" and ill- advised" desire by GEJ to openly visit all manner of churches as if all he needed to win presidential elections only the votes of Christians gave the muslim the impression that GEJ wanted to be only Christian president and therefore, it is ok to "christianize nigeria", Secondly, muslims were of the opinion that if these jesters such as FFK is telling christians not to vote for GMB because he is a muslim, then what moral right do they have to ask for muslims vote in the north. Consequently, GEJ Campaign organisation succeeded in polarizing nigerians along the religious line moreso when more churches were endorsing him and some are threatening to open the gate of hell to others who don't support GEJ.

Lastly and very important, every notherner felt slighted when Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark and the Comedian in Ekiti, Fayose categorically told the north to forget their ambition for presidency till 2019 as if the votes of the Ijaws and South East alone can be enough to return Jonathan and instead of GEJ to warn his kinsmen, he seems to be enjoying the hates speeches against many prominent people from other zones including the military.

It is a known fact that the juicy ministerial appointments such as petroleum ministers, finance, Chief of army staff, secretary to the federation, etc went to either south south and south east,

Right from the campaign trail of mr president, he knew the northern support was not there and the reasonable votes he got were due to efforts of his sitting governors and ministers from the north. With the exception of Kano a few other states like sokoto, Borno and Yobe where APC rule, 80% of the states where APC defeated GEJ are under control of sitting PDP governors and PDP chairman as in the case of Bauch and under tbe control of Vice president and sitting governor in Kaduna with all federal government machineries at their disposal, Same in Kogi, the comical part is that several of the sitting PDP governors hoping to go to the senate had their ambitions checkmated while still in charge Governor Suswan of Benue state and Aliyu Babangida of niger state are two examples even in the north central where GEJ was expected to get massive votes.

Even in Kano, a serving minister, who was a former governor of the state and former presidential candidate Alhaji Shekarau among other formidable people were on ground to protect the Interest of GEJ,

With all these suicidal steps taken by GEJ & associates, it will be fool-hardy for them to expect any end result of their actions aside defeat because, in this part of the world, "no one arrogant tree or two can make a forest"

GEJ knew he had lost when the results of States like Benue, Kogi, Niger and with narrow margin of about 36000 to win in Nasarawa and Kwara which were the major states he was expecting miracle. When finally, the southwest with the exception of Ekiti went to Opposition, with all the noise of Afeniferawon and Mimiko who couldn't deliver his state, it was obvious that GEJ would be defeated and that much he knew,

Therefore, people who didn't see conspiracy in 2011 when Jonathan won have no reason to accuse other regions of it now.

Same way Prof. Jega was commended of a good performance in 2011 when GEJ won, no one should discredit the gentleman now because the result didn't favour them.

While It may be true that there are under-aged voters who may have voted for GMB, much bigger rigging took place in the East and South South where APC with a sitting governor got 68000+ whike GEJ got 1.4million plus votes!

No part of the other 4 geo political zones did GEJ Got as low as they gave GMBb in Bayelsa-5000+, Similar thing was done in 2011 where south south and south east recorded 98% voter turn out and every one voted for only GEJ!!

The real implications of GEJ ascendancy and the way he and his kinsmen have managed it, have been dismal. His kinsmen, mostly former militants and Edwin Clark were always quick to tell the rest of us that it is their turn and their son is in charge only as "president of Ijaw and not of the nations". That explains why he postponed the foundation laying ceremony of a $16billion dollar gas project in delta because the location is outside ijaw territory.

Future utterances of People from East and South South will determine wether or not they will ever smell presidency again for a long time to come because of the way they play their politics so far.

When the southwest was there in person of Obasanjo, his cabinet was across regions and yorubas didn't claim ownership as if Obasanjo was president for Yoruba people alone, in actual fact, the major critics of Obasanjo's administration were the yorubas, they didn't even gave him their vote in his first term in 1999, he lost in his ward. That's the way the politics should be played, if the leaders of south east and south south do not see the need to start building bridges across other geo political zones, it will indeed be extremely difficult for any of their sons or daughters to win enough votes for presidency outside the two regions in future contest.

For the sake of God please do not make a conclusion following the politicking played locally.

The west is all out for us.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by docagba: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tinyemeka:
In all honesty, I long ago decided that tribalism is a trait of narrow-minded thought process and try my best to avoid it or threads where it is being displayed.
But the more I observe the slant of comments from people I perceive to be from the North and SW, the more convinced I am that South Easterners stand a lot to lose than gain, in this scheme of things called Nigeria. We don't just reason alike at all. Things are just so different.
Remember I did not intend tribalism here. Just my objective observation.

i thought as much too.This arrangement called Nigeria is not working..Its a kinda getting 4rm peter 2pay paul.
America especially unda d watch of Obama is not our friend o
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Elxandre(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

California though I wish I was in Oyo State sad

The enjoyment that una dey chop for 9ja...dearisgoduooooooo
You are very funny bro grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by MabraO: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wahala90:

Must you insult people, you this moronic entity

Wisest fool.. Y u taking paracetamol for another man's headache?
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Heffalump(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
America lost interest in Nigeria due to wide spread corruption and nothing else. They believed GEJ's govt failed. The stack reality is that, to an average American, Ghana is more respected than Nigeria now!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Heffalump:
America lost interest in Nigeria due to wide spread corruption and nothing else. They believed GEJ's govt failed. The stack reality is that, to an average American, Ghana is more respected than Nigeria now!

The puzzle is who cares what an average American thinks? Who wants to be bothered with the opinion of someone suffering from self-absorption, who thinks other continents are made up of clans?
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by lordmario(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rather than call GEJ the hero, I wld rather give that title to jega.... All dis wldnt have been possible if not for d wisdom of jea... If he had reacted in harsh tone, who knws what could happen?
You will forever remain my hero

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by spiralwedge(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
mumumugu:
Obama more happy with Jonathan eviction. Than apc supporters

exactly. you remember Obama refusing to come to Nigeria because of GEJ, but visited Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Kenya, SA. This is despite our supposed position and our backing for his (Obama's) first term election

Now, mark my words, Obama would come to see Buhari before his (Obama's) tenure is over.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by dayodare490: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=alienvirus post=32367000] [/quotes]Whose plan came to pass? America? God? Coincident? God will always have his way no matter who plans it, who strategises it or who execute it all will surely end up being play onto God's hand
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by dayodare490: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=alienvirus post=32367000] [/quotes]Whose plan came to pass? America? God? Coincident? God will always have his way no matter who plans it, who strategises it or who executes it all will surely end up being play onto God's hand
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by dayodare490: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=alienvirus post=32367000] [/quotes]Whose plan came to pass? America? God? Coincident? God will always have his way no matter who plans it, who strategises it or who executes it all will surely end up being played onto God's hand
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2015
owobokiri:
Very important to watch closely . Especially as it regards such issues as the failed Trade pact between europe and west Africa which a Jonathans presidency helped to stall. I don't think that buhari went to London to read some nonsense at Chatham house, I strongly believe that it was a decoy to fool the unsuspecting public. He went there to iron out some pacts that will eventually sell this countey short to the west in the months to come. He has to explain all the backhand/backroom deals with both local and foreign imperialists that helped his emergence. These deals and promises were all done to achieve power. They can't be in favour of the masses.

Thank you my brother. .that was the biggest slap GEJ gave to the West, they never "esperrerit". Some people think the Wests' grudge with Nigeria is all about the Anti - gay sham, No!! It was all about the huge profits that would gave been made by flooding West Africa with their poisonous, over processed inorganic products thereby killing our local industries/populace with cancer. The West have ABSOLUTELY NO PRINCIPLES WHEN IT COMES TO DEMOCRACY...its all about the Money and how to reap unsuspecting countries dry, yet they go around the World pretending to defend freedom, they're Uber hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:48am On Apr 06, 2015
samplegirl:

You remove tyrants like ASSAD, PUTIN, MUGABE from Ibadan right.

yeye dey smell!

Pay no attention to that idiota on wheels...he has no respect in a country he claims hes from as such he's got nothing but poo in his skull. He's so proud of a foreign land where racism reigns supreme, little does he know that the US is over rated. A country where a black man walks with his head constantly watching his back, failure to do that..you go the Micheal brown way. I'd rather face such humiliation in my country.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 2:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Elxandre:

Says an inferiority complex ridden Nigerian sad
How dare you speak of your Country of birth this way? Disgraceful.

He's an irredeemable case..i guess he blames Nigeria for how his life is. Shame
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 2:07am On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

I know how you feel. Grasping at each branch as you fall grin

Says an epic failure himself. .you sure do know HOW IT FEELS.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 2:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Heffalump:

..and which government is more corrupt than the American Government? When they go about propagating their rubbish they call it "lobbying"...when others try it especially African countries, they call it corruption**
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Says an epic failure himself. .you sure do know HOW IT FEELS.

Eya pele o...see painment grin

Dude, just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true...

Asinwin omo asuntan grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He's an irredeemable case..i guess he blames Nigeria for how his life is. Shame

grin

I like your new trick but it won't work for you though. I know you live a miserable life while some of us have choices of moving between time zones wink

So where have you been anyways? I missed using you to mop the floor cheesy
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Pay no attention to that idiota on wheels...he has no respect in a country he claims hes from as such he's got nothing but poo in his skull. He's so proud of a foreign land where racism reigns supreme, little does he know that the US is over rated. A country where a black man walks with his head constantly watching his back, failure to do that..you go the Micheal brown way. I'd rather face such humiliation in my country.

And also because you have no other choice cheesy

It's hilariously easy to spot you US Visa rejectees.

US is actually very good and a beautiful place to be. It's a pity a 20 year old Consular finished your lifes hope grin

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by owobokiri(m): 3:33am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboyof4life:

Why should obama benefit Africa. He is the president of AMERICA not NIGERIA or Africa. So because he has little and yes LITTLE kenya in him, he should now leave the interest of America for a whole continent. Well sorry sir but western nations are not africans.

Are we not saying the same thing? He is not Nigerias president but he is awarding medals to NIGERIAS electoral bodys cheif midway into a general elections! WhT do you make of that? Nothing? Na waaah! Obviously he believes that Jegas conduct of the elections serves western interests. Or are you among the gaullible set of Nigerians who still think this was done by Obama altruistically to further the goals of democracy in Nigeria? He is defending Americas interest by applauding one bemused Jega who conducted an election that will bring in a pro western president whose policies woill try to appease his benefactors. You as a Nigerian should be defending your grounds too by making sure that foreigners and imperialists alike don't use medals/fake honours and inducements to cajole the electoral umpire into doing their biddings. That is the plank of my argeument.. You should be defending Nigeria, not one vicious obama.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by sukkot: 5:06am On Apr 06, 2015
SirShymexx:
Sukkot

With ya Gaddafi reference - I just remembered the Great Khamis Gaddafi, that is/was (I don't know if he's dead or alive) fine soldier. Darn! That guy is/was what every general should be, despite the fact that he was in 20s back then. The warrior with nine lives and the one who orchestrated a resistance against the most powerful alliance in world, for over 6months, despite lack of tools.

Legend right there.
oh yeah ghaddafi is definitely a legend. i am surprised he survived that long. thats a testament to the badass nature of the man. lesser world rulers would have being killed long time ago. but you know ? when it comes to the great SATAN you can run but you cant hide. they catch up with you eventually a la chavez, sadam and ghaddafi. the fact castro is still standing is also a testament to how badass the guy is. over 100 attempts on his life by the CIA wink

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by sukkot: 5:08am On Apr 06, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. They don't know... grin

--------

But why are these pagans telling the original black men not to eat beef? Did we kill Jesus? grin

The most high told me to eat everything that isn't human, and rule over the planet - that's why I'm the only creature who pays for everything to exist here. Dammit. grin
HEHE bruv dont mind that long ting. although i didnt eat beef, its only because i had none. all i had was fish and chicken. but if i had beef you best believe i will be eating that bad boy on easter grin grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by lastpage: 5:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Its very funny.....in some comical way, to call Buhari, a Muslim, an Ex-Military Dictator............ an American Govt favorite, ..........over a Christian, PhD "Democrat"?

The more these S/East and S/South peeps try to justify their "political miscalculation cum electoral failure", the more they come up with weird reasons and theories of why they themselves are not to be held responsible and accountable!

Wetin sef? All these self-delusions does not solve the problem one bit.

Again, why is it that in every statement you guys make, the phrase "HATE" is always present?

Yorubas hates you
Hausas hates you
Jega hates you.....

And as if those were not enough, they have added Obama, Cameron, USA and the whole of Europe to their victim mentality syndrome?

It has become extremely boring, walahi!
sad sad angry

Any sane humanbeing/leader would lose interest in Nigeria, with the level of corruption and mor@nic cluelessness exhibited by our Ex-President Jonathan............ofcourse, if you are from the S/East or S/South, you may decide not to see it.

Lastpage!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 06, 2015
owobokiri:
As in what? What benefits are there for Nigeria as a country since the inception of Obamas presidency? He bombed Libya to pieces destablasing the whole region while arming sundry unhinged elements with sophisticated weapons that found their way to Boko haram. He then refused to sell arms to Nigeria, forcing allies to refuse selling arms to Nigeria while inflamjng passions with some over the top comments on such issues as the chibok girls and co. Now he wants to play the ultimate umpire of Nigerias democratic progress. He can't even get away with this sort of abracadabra in Afghanistan, the overzealous house negro desperate to reign in all of Africa for his white slave masters.. . History will remember Obamas presidency as the worst for Africa since Reagans years of foreign policies based on racial profilings.

You forgot to add when he refused to sell Zmap experimental drugs to Nigeria during Ebola outbreak. Now, Obama wants to play key signal role in Nigeria. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by dhateeboi(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Shoroniyen?
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

And also because you have no other choice cheesy

It's hilariously easy to spot you US Visa rejectees.

US is actually very good and a beautiful place to be. It's a pity a 20 year old Consular finished your lifes hope grin

Mscheeew. .what's so special about the US. I've got family in Denver and Detroit and visit often, what's so special..tell me? Even Qatar is way more finer and better in terms of living...what's your point??
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

grin

I like your new trick but it won't work for you though. I know you live a miserable life while some of us have choices of moving between time zones wink

So where have you been anyways? I missed using you to mop the floor cheesy

Didirin grin
I wont indulge you...
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

Eya pele o...see painment grin

Dude, just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true...

Asinwin omo asuntan grin

Asinwin detector. .try!

After you go say you no sabi read gibberish. ..nama shobiri grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Asinwin detector. .try!

After you go say you no sabi read gibberish. ..nama shobiri grin

Oponu, it's what it is. I don't read gibberish.

But I do find your lame and futile attempts to be relevant quite funny though.

Were tio nipe ja sita grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Didirin grin
I wont indulge you...

Oloshi oloriburuku, omo aijoberi to njepo saya.

You will stay and continue to be my whipping boy, that is your lot on NL. To be used by me to wipe the floor grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Mscheeew. .what's so special about the US. I've got family in Denver and Detroit and visit often, what's so special..tell me? Even Qatar is way more finer and better in terms of living...what's your point??

Eya....see lying grin

I've always loved to read your wishful travels grin

Go and mount your okada and head onto your stall in Somolu.

Oniro oshi shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.