Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (66776 Views)

In A Surprise Send-off, Obama Awards Presidential Medal Of Freedom To Joe Biden / The Dearth Of Competency And Its Resultant Effect In Our Development / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Tdhforreal(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Where is the move going to come from cos I can't think of any?

They have got the checkmate already. Arabs are on-board, ditto AU.

Then you have got the Israelis who provide security for GEJ. But Israel aligns with everyone as long as its interests are well protected...and that's US' aircraft carrier in MENA. It also runs everywhere with the gulf oil sheikhs. They don't care about GEJ and would willingly leave him open for a stray bullet. grin
Bookmark this brov... we wait and see
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by HARDDON: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

Trust me, say the prayers for Nigeria. Yah all need it more.

You don't even have a national airline and we have a space airline. Oh wait, well we used to have one grin

See this Yoruba man with 3 stripe tribal marks claiming Yankee

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Bookmark this brov... we wait and see

Nice. grin

Well, on the grand chessboard, it's always difficult to bet on anything, despite the fact the majority of the power-brokers in naij are CIA moles.

I'll take ya words for it, and keep my fingers crossed...but I still don't know who would put his head out there for GEJ. grin

Just tired of these opportunists/actors who never wrote the script, claiming victory for just mere acting. undecided
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Tdhforreal(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nice. grin

Well, on the grand chessboard, it's always difficult to bet on anything, despite the fact the majority of the power-brokers in naij are CIA moles.

I'll take ya words for it, and keep my fingers crossed...but I still don't know who would put his head out there for GEJ. grin
Just tired of these opportunists/actors who never wrote the script, claiming victory for just mere acting. undecided
Shymexx I'm telling fam, Naijas be thinking their vote counted, not knowing they were just mere pawns on the mother...fu.ckin board. peace bro happy Easter
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:

Answer my question or dry up: where are the benefits of Obamas two term American presidency to Africa!? I mean apart from bombs in Libya, Cotdvoire, congo, Somalia, Uganda all to further Americas foreign policy goals. So why should Africans celeberate a man willing to maim nd kill them in millions to further his countrys interests? Where was Obama during the ebola crises? Bush made some clumsy gestures towards aids fight, where are Obamas, even if fake. Can you prove candidly that American and British intervention in Nigerias elections that seem to have helped Buharis candidacy were done in Nigerias interest? If not, why should that skunk of an ambassador be allowed to be awarding Jega some "medal of honour" while we still have elections this week?

Why should obama benefit Africa. He is the president of AMERICA not NIGERIA or Africa. So because he has little and yes LITTLE kenya in him, he should now leave the interest of America for a whole continent. Well sorry sir but western nations are not africans.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by JosephPhilip: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jega has tried in his own little way.

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by onlyson16(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
MabraO:

Did u think before spewing this thrash from ur head or what!
I think u need a brain check
yes he do, it is u da doesnt look b4 u lip mind ur words he is right!!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Shymexx I'm telling fam, Naijas be thinking their vote counted, not knowing they were just mere pawns on the mother...fu.ckin board. peace bro happy Easter

Lol. Hopefully, the new kids on the block will do the right thing and stop giving everyone a headache. The real theatre of dreams moved to Euroasia and Pacific.

Peace, black man - salute.

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
to hell with his certificate. Maybe next american election. Buhari should give obama certificate for stepping down. Great Job Jega but we don't need no non- nigerian giving someone cert for doing a good job when it is their job. I don't need recognition from an outsider to know when a fellow nigerian has done a great job.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Elxandre:

Which State are you in? smiley

California though I wish I was in Oyo State sad

The enjoyment that una dey chop for 9ja...dearisgoduooooooo
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
HARDDON:

See this Yoruba man with 3 stripe tribal marks claiming Yankee

grin

You looked at my profile pic? You said you didn't care.

I'll reach yankee one day sha grin

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

[img] https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281988_6149743934622607558880725160753880324336551468443090njpge8ce0668ee1b41571d5179ad3ca8ea02_jpeg504c4f64f8f8f34ba5d1b7ef7ff482e6[/img]
grin

Bwahahahahahahaha - WTF is this?

That nyggah looks like some Yoruba woman I saw screaming on the phone in my neck of the woods a few weeks ago with leopard claws all over her face. Kinda funny, but I just laughed and said, "my folks right there." grin

Thank God naija folks ate all the wild cats in that country, else folks would still be running around with claws on their faces. Wild cats ain't nothing to play with. grin

Just messing about. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by HARDDON: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

grin

Hahahaha , this guy is a clown ! That is not u Jor , urs has three stripes not 5
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by felipemadero(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:
As in what? What benefits are there for Nigeria as a country since the inception of Obamas presidency? He bombed Libya to pieces destablasing the whole region while arming sundry unhinged elements with sophisticated weapons that found their way to Boko haram. He then refused to sell arms to Nigeria, forcing allies to refuse selling arms to Nigeria while inflamjng passions with some over the top comments on such issues as the chibok girls and co. Now he wants to play the ultimate umpire of Nigerias democratic progress. He can't even get away with this sort of abracadabra in Afghanistan, the overzealous house negro desperate to reign in all of Africa for his white slave masters.. . History will remember Obamas presidency as the worst for Africa since Reagans years of foreign policies based on racial profilings.
Shoro niyen
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by fistonati(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
MabraO:

Did u think before spewing this thrash from ur head or what!
I think u need a brain check
Send me ur girlfriends numba, becus I suspect u to be Gay; if nt u won't suppot Obama & his anti-Christ policies.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Tinyemeka(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
In all honesty, I long ago decided that tribalism is a trait of narrow-minded thought process and try my best to avoid it or threads where it is being displayed.

But the more I observe the slant of comments from people I perceive to be from the North and SW, the more convinced I am that South Easterners stand a lot to lose than gain, in this scheme of things called Nigeria. We don't just reason alike at all. Things are just so different.

Remember I did not intend tribalism here. Just my objective observation.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:
As in what? What benefits are there for Nigeria as a country since the inception of Obamas presidency? He bombed Libya to pieces destablasing the whole region while arming sundry unhinged elements with sophisticated weapons that found their way to Boko haram. He then refused to sell arms to Nigeria, forcing allies to refuse selling arms to Nigeria while inflamjng passions with some over the top comments on such issues as the chibok girls and co. Now he wants to play the ultimate umpire of Nigerias democratic progress. He can't even get away with this sort of abracadabra in Afghanistan, the overzealous house negro desperate to reign in all of Africa for his white slave masters.. . History will remember Obamas presidency as the worst for Africa since Reagans years of foreign policies based on racial profilings.
nice points, ..you forgot the ebola issue, obama refused to help too.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Arsenella007(f): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nigerians are very gullible. America is not our friend. Soon enough we are going to know the agreements Buhari had with them.. Just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by agabaI23(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
alienvirus:
President Barack Obama of the United States of America has commended the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof Attahiru Jega, over the way the Presidential and National Assembly elections were credibly conducted on March 28.

Obama, who awarded the INEC boss with a “Certificate of Commendation” for his outstanding and sterling performance, said what the professor of Political Science had done deserves replication by all.

President Obama, represented by the US Ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle, also congratulated, President Goodluck Jonathan and the President-elect, Mohammadu Buhari for their roles in the election and the prevailing peace all over the country.

http://leadership.ng/news/423120/obama-awards-certificate-of-commendation-to-jega
For delivering as agreed

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Myself2(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Obama your certificate is as worthless as your shiit,go shove it up your arse,fvcking gay promoter
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
HARDDON:

Hahahaha , this guy is a clown ! That is not u Jor , urs has three stripes not 5

Oh snap you caught me grin

Wait let me go and find a 3 striped tribal mark *runs off to google*

Edit: Okay here you go. Don't mind the "tiro" grin

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Oklander: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

is it that you didn't know before now? Obama was bitter about the anti gay bill, jega was committed to pushing the northern agenda, both had to collaborate to see GEJ out
And Buhari would accept the bill right? smh.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha - WTF is this?

That nyggah looks like some Yoruba woman I saw screaming on the phone in my neck of the woods a few weeks ago with leopard claws all over her face. Kinda funny, but I just laughed and said, "my folks right there." grin

Thank God naija folks ate all the wild cats in that country, else folks would still be running around with claws on their faces. Wild cats ain't nothing to play with. grin

Just messing about. grin grin grin

grin at wild cats grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by aymondw: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Elxandre:

Which State are you in? smiley

He's one of obama spying tool but he will fall in their attempt to bring this country down. because God love this country.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

Sorry I never intend to know you!
But your calling him thief is here
on Nairaland and in beer parlour.
Soon that man you are calling thief
will be scooping awards and nobody
will notice you the big SAINT.

Thief winning award is not a new thing in Nigeria. Let him win award, that doesn't change the fact that he is a THIEF!!! Until people like you stop celebrating thieves, Nigeria can never be better.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Psamuels(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin Nigeria is getting the world's attention
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by bayplus: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=20pt]American Says "Obama Helped Elect GMB"[/size]

I remember saying to people that Obama hates Christianity & Jesus when he just got elected, many Christians especially blacks abused me.

I now just accept that many Christians just cannot discern.

Well as they say the "Chicken has come home to roost" and it's becoming blatant that there is an under current against the Church of Christ.

Obama has an Anti-Christian agenda world wide.

An american lays out the facts for all to see.
"Saying Obama has an Islamic agenda to empower Islam world wide"
Two examples he gave were Israel & Nigeria

As I said before "Nigerians voted with naiveness, they shall reap with soberness",
well until the cleaner shows up as I have been told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tzpey9ld4

IT HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED THAT AMERICA WAS BLOCKING NIGERIA FROM BUYING ARMS.

NOW WE SEE WHY

Many news outlets also said the same that Obama is actually aiding Boko Haram.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/shock-claim-why-obama-refused-to-help-fight-boko-haram/

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/

For those who follow American politics lately, there are lots of Isreali apologists in US who are against the nuclear deal with Iran and have been enganging in mud slinging obama for that.

The pathetic white, pink nose guy in your so called vidro above didn't provide any shred of evidence on the allegations of Obama's influence to elect muslim buhari against Christian Jonathan.

This is hogwash vidoe, a waste of data without any substance

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by adetboy: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Jega is Howard Webb and APC is Manchester United. grin grin

Figure it out

Got it perfectly! Always d No 12th player on d field!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

grin at wild cats grin

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by halimat38(f): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:

Pls be careful of some of the words that are coming out of your mouth,you are insulting millions of blacks in overseas and all over the word,if you don't know the history of Africans just shut the hell up.Obama is not the head of state of Nigeria,he's not the one that stole the billions of dollars in your country pls direct your anger and bitterness towards your leaders.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Prophet of doom. You would be disappointed.

You'll be an ingrate not to say thanks when it happens. I have been looking for the hub where the break up will spring from and he gave the light...

The weapon they've refused to give to GEJ will definitely be given to Buhari...to destroy ourselves just watch as it plays out.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by trytim100(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
he worth it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast / I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso / Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.