Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Other Reasons For Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Other Reasons For Getting Married (2733 Views)

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / 9 Other Reasons Why Curvy Women Are Best In Bed / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2015
People have in their mind set as Love being the most important reason of settling down.
But don't you think marriage goes beyond love?
My friend has been battling with this marriage stuff, he has been looking for a Lady he could truly luv,to settle down with. For more than 5 years now but all to no avail. And age is not on his side,he needs advice!!!
Wot are the major things dat cud be considered for one to go into marriage when the true luv is not found yet? ...

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Acekidc4(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2015
Huh!!
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by iceberylin(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2015
Since he cant find a Girl in 5yrs he should hunt for Ladies.
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:
Huh!!

Any advice bro?
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2015
iceberylin:
Since he cant find a Girl in 5yrs he should hunt for Ladies.

Error from me (gal) .he wants a lady he could luv...but he usually av just likeness for dem, he finds it difficult to find the one he cud truly luv
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by njuwo(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2015
rexericx:
People have in their mind set as Love being the most important reason of settling down.
But don't you think marriage goes beyond love?
My friend has been battling with this marriage stuff, he has been looking for a gal he could truly luv,to settle down with. For more than 5 years now but all to no avail. And age is not on his side,he needs advice!!!
Wot are the major things dat cud be considered for one to go into marriage when the true luv is not found yet? ...
People dey marry goat now na. Must he marry girl?
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by fuckshit: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Wot are the major things dat cud be considered for one to go into marriage when the true luv is not found yet?
now, this to a moderate extent is of interest to me; shouldn't love be the fücking core foundation amongst others; be the fücking key issue here; “marriage" or just fücking “others" minus fücking “true love" (which could be another fücking subject of debate “True Love" )

just fücking wonder what them fücking “others" would be grin grin

1 Like

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
People dey marry goat now na. Must he marry girl?

Lol u are funny
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2015
fuckshit:
now, this to a moderate extent is of interest to me; shouldn't love be the fücking core foundation amongst others; be the fücking key issue here; “marriage" or just fücking “others" minus fücking “true love" (which could be another fücking subject of debate “True Love" )

just fücking wonder what them fücking “others" would be grin grin

Others minus true luv or it sud just be based on true luv
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by mirexxx(f): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Ezedon(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2015
Just stay single, may be its not in your destiny to marry, nobody runs away from destiny
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Ezedon:
Just stay single, may be its not in your destiny to marry, nobody runs away from destiny

Infact the guy is so used to himself, dat he spend much of his time all by himself wishing some day he wud find true luv, cos he does nt want to b going around breaking innocent ladies hearts. But age is d problem. Time, and he is scared of Divorce .
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Ezedon(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
rexericx:

Infact the guy is so used to himself, dat he spend much of his time all by himself wishing some day he wud find true luv, cos he does nt want to b going around breaking innocent ladies hearts. But age is d problem. Time, and he is scared of Divorce .
No time is late, true love dont fall from heaven, one need to build up love by himself, he should start taking the right step

2 Likes

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ezedon:
No time is late, true love dont fall from heaven, one need to build up love by himself, he should start taking the right step

Thank u thank u, but responsibility on his shoulder. He is d first son. N d only son,parents n people are looking up to him , frustration is setting in already,phew!
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ezedon:
he should start taking the right step

Wot are d rite steps he needs to start taking?
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Doh he had a lady he dated for 4 good years, but after d lady got tru wit her nysc n started working, she started showing different colors n she was becoming "Unavailable", until she found the courage to tell him dat she as an Anambra lady wud not be allowed to marry an Ondo man (yoruba)..her mother said no.all of a sudden she realized dat 'Genenotype' wise dey are not compatible! and dat marked d end of d relationship. Ever since den he has been doing all he can to find tru luv.
5yrs now still waiting
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by fuckshit: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
rexericx:

Others minus true luv or it sud just be based on true luv
from my fücking angle; true love & “others"; to a certain extent “others" helps true love grow; to me this is the fücking crux of the issue growing in love; which is what certain relationships fücking lack today; leaving that stage of “falling inlove" to fücking “growing in love" together.

by others, I am not just referring to money alone here; motive is one; Our fücking motives can influence how we fücking feel about our intimate relationship,

Trust; how fücking trusting we are of our partner & even what we hope to gain from each other

Understanding; this can fücking help foster long-lasting & mutually satisfying relationships; meaning that understanding what fücking drives ones relationship can fücking help one to understand thier partner & how to fücking respond to each other.

for me I feel these are some of the shїt in “others" that fücking helps true love grow; but this has to be a fücking two way thing; for those who fücking want to be in a serious honest relationship, with the fücking hope of probably leading to marriage grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tell him to marry his best friend.

1 Like

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
fuckshit:
from my fücking angle; true love & “others"; to a certain extent “others" helps true love grow; to me this is the fücking crux of the issue growing in love; which is what certain relationships fücking lack today; leaving that stage of “falling inlove" to fücking “growing in love" together.

by others, I am not just referring to money alone here; motive is one; Our fücking motives can influence how we fücking feel about our intimate relationship,

Trust; how fücking trusting we are of our partner & even what we hope to gain from each other

Understanding; this can fücking help foster long-lasting & mutually satisfying relationships; meaning that understanding what fücking drives ones relationship can fücking help one to understand thier partner & how to fücking respond to each other.

for me I feel these are some of the shїt in “others" that fücking helps true love grow; but this has to be a fücking two way thing; for those who fücking want to be in a serious honest relationship, with the fücking hope of probably leading to marriage grin grin

Wow- u are rite,dis is making sense
wink

1 Like

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzNelly:
Tell him to marry his best friend.

Dis is another good point, one sud marry his best friend.
My friend usually say sud i marry my best woman or a rite woman
Lik- a BestMan or Right man?

1 Like

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
A marriage without love? Man I don't believe in that. Because of love, you will tolerate the other person, because of love you will come to understand the other person. Because of love you will learn to live with the other person. Because of love you last through the years even after the spark is gone and the passion has faded.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
A marriage without live? Man I don't believe in that. Because of love, you will tolerate the other person, because of love you will come to understand the other person. Because of love you will learn to live with the other person. Because of love you last through the years even after the spark is gone and the passion has faded.

Do u mean luv sud b d foundation. Of marriage, but is likeness not enuf, wen u can't seem to find tru luv
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
rexericx:

Do u mean luv sud b d foundation. Of marriage, but is likeness not enuf, wen u can't seem to find tru luv
love should be part of the reasons.
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
You cant have a marriage without love .. If there is no love it will never work .. Whether its love for the oerson , his family some its even money

But love is the foundation.. Then u have trust , loyality, honesty, communication .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
love should be part of the reasons.
But can't luv be grown as d relationship grows,or marriage, sud one find luv first before going into marriage?
But wot sud b d core reason for one to go into it
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:
You cant have a marriage without love .. If there is no love it will never work .. Whether its love for the oerson , his family some its even money

But love is the foundation.. Then u have trust , loyality, honesty, communication .......

If u mention luv dis way,den d luv has become conditional. Tot luv is meant to b unconditional wen it comes to loving. ,cos if it's conditional, d tins dat made it conditional cud fade away, n d marriage cud crumble easily
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
rexericx:

But can't luv be grown as d relationship grows,or marriage, sud one find luv first before going into marriage?
But wot sud b d core reason for one to go into it
I believe in love marriage so am just saying what I believe in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
I believe in love marriage so am just saying what I believe in.

Everyone wants marriage dats build on luv but it seems it's rear to find dis days, if one can't find it, wot sud b other reasons one can consider.
Luv can b do beautiful wen its found
Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
rexericx:

Everyone wants marriage dats build on luv but it seems it's rear to find dis days, if one can't find it, wot sud b other reasons one can consider.
Luv can b do beautiful wen its found
I wouldn't advice you to marry without love sorry. I believe someone else may advice you thou. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
rexericx:

If u mention luv dis way,den d luv has become conditional. Tot luv is meant to b unconditional wen it comes to loving. ,cos if it's conditional, d tins dat made it conditional cud fade away, n d marriage cud crumble easily

The bottom line is there is no marriage without love .. If they marry for other reason it will never work .
*sips red wind*

1 Like

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
A marriage without love? Man I don't believe in that. Because of love, you will tolerate the other person, because of love you will come to understand the other person. Because of love you will learn to live with the other person. Because of love you last through the years even after the spark is gone and the passion has faded.
bcaus of love u will send me an email containing ur whatsaap number,BBM pin, instagram username,facebuk username,twitter username,skype username and even 2go username. because of love u gv me all ur contact unless u dnt love me.

1 Like

Re: Other Reasons For Getting Married by rexericx(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
I wouldn't advice you to marry without love sorry. I believe someone else may advice you thou. Good luck.

Hmmm,dere is a lot of sense in ur comments, luv is d bedrock,rite?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried / Relationship Matters: Love, Respect & Compromise Part 1 / Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.