Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? (2227 Views)

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by falconey(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
I believe in marriage both party should be tolerant.

Men tolerate nagging, insults etc women on the other hand also tolerate certain things except drinking(an alcoholic).

With few experience I noticed women despite the love stay away from their hubby when he is drunk.

For an example a neighbour husband was drunk, vomiting all over his apartment and slept on it said his wife who came to report him to my mum.

Observation; at that point why can't she stay with him, clean him mess? Show some caring and all?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by iceberylin(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Cause Alcohol makes you cum too soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2015
You can't compare an alcoholic to a nagging woman.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by temitemi1(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Drink responsibly!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by falconey(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2015
iceberylin:

LWKM did you even read the post?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by watered(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Drink responsibly!
Tell that to E.K Clark and his kinsmen.

What happened to your man at the polls? grin

I read your location on your profile sotey laugh wan kill me for here. Aso rock ko Olumo rock ni!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by falconey(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Tandullceblog:

what's the difference? Which one is worse?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by tohpahz(f): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2015
So when she shows some care.. d man would continue drinking and getting drunk each day..

I think there is a huge difference from a man who drinks and a drunk..
Can tolerate a man who drinks.. (occasionally ) but i can't tolerate a drunk.. mbanu.. mk e no kill me with dirty eye one day..

Drink responsibly as temitemi1 said!!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2015
When you have a daughter, get her married to an alcoholic to show your support for all drunks.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Tallesty1(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Tandullceblog:
An alcoholic is 100x better, when he is drunk, he sleeps. A nagging woman naggs even in her sleep.

@OP, A girl once refused me because I don't drink alco.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Only God knows why they can't bear with us embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by falconey(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Rxpetite:
When you have a daughter, get her married to an alcoholic to show your support for all drunks.

support for all drunks?

Now I get it.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by falconey(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

hahahahahaha this thread is talking to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Acekidc4(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2015
iceberylin:

You go Like Alcohol well well oh??cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by tohpahz(f): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

So u r an alcoholic?? sad
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Cos we don't want to end up wretched. Show me an alcoholic man and I would show u a wretched man who because of alcohol finds it difficult to play his role as a man thereby leavin d job of breadwinner to the woman.
Dis is d 21st century not even woman can tolerate that.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Acekidc4(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Ogbeni Mr Orijin, Owfar Na??

Nack me 1 Orijin Plastic Na!!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
An alcoholic is 100x better, when he is drunk, he sleeps. A nagging woman naggs even in her sleep.

@OP, A girl once refused me because I don't drink alco.

No o... I think an alcoholic is worse
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Tintedliz(f): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Hello everyone! Do you desire smooth flawless skin you have been longing for? Do you want to be chocolate,fair,light or white? Do you want to maintain your skin color but want it to glow? Contact me now for your 100% organic products:Body polish,scrubs,anti-blemish cream,stretch mark soap,scrub and clenser,pimples treatment,sunburn treatment,dark armpit,dark toe,moisturising cream,brightening cream,ebony glow,hot chocolate,egyptian milk,indian milk,cleopatra milk,toning cream,lightening cream,whitening cream,skin repair cream,body butter,talking oil,half cast milk,body wash,spot remover scrub,etc.We deliver nationwide! We also do training weekly! For more info contact BB pin 7F4C1F3A, 08066450321
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

what's the difference? Which one is worse?

I think an alcoholic is worse sha.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by njuwo(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2015
No be woman tolerate Jackie Chan drunken master so. Abeg na love matter before o. But now na money na him matter. Women dey tolerate man wey get money get mouth odour na co man wey get money wey be drunk na him them no go tolerate, eh, which one bad pass?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by falconey(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Cos we don't want to end up wretched. Show me an alcoholic man and I would show u a wretched man who because of alcohol finds it difficult to play his role as a man thereby leavin d job of breadwinner to the woman.
Dis is d 21st century not even woman can tolerate that.

that is a poor alcoholic man.

An average or rich man won't seize to be a breadwinner no matter the amount spent on drinks.

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by PunkyOh(f): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2015
It is a turn off especially when people don't know how to handle their alcohol well. Some even pick fights with their wives when drunk. Arg.

My neighbour's husband puts a capital A to alcoholic & the poor woman is always on her wits' end. One time he didn't return home & they found him in a trench covered with mud the next morning. He had fallen in & couldn't come out in his drunken stupor. Just pathetic.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by falconey(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
No be woman tolerate Jackie Chan drunken master so. Abeg na love matter before o. But now na money na him matter. Women dey tolerate man wey get money get mouth odour na co man wey get money wey be drunk na him them no go tolerate, eh, which one bad pass?

abeg I no wan laugh.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:

Ogbeni Mr Orijin, Owfar Na??

Nack me 1 Orijin Plastic Na!!
Baba, today na Easter Sunday, and you must alwayz keep the Sabbath day only, therefore, you are only permitted to drink holy palm wine tongue

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by falconey(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:
It is a turn off especially when people don't know how to handle their alcohol well. Some even pick fights with their wives when drunk. Arg.

My neighbour's husband puts a capital A to alcoholic & the poor woman is always on her wits' end. One time he didn't return home & they found him in a trench covered with mud the next morning. He had fallen in & couldn't come out in his drunken stupor. Just pathetic.

LWKM this one is worse.

Drunken master ni
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

So u r an alcoholic?? sad
you see my moniker and you still askin me that question undecided
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by PunkyOh(f): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

LWKM this one is worse.

Drunken maste ni

LMFAO @ drunken master.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

hahahahahaha this thread is talking to you.
embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by tohpahz(f): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

you see my moniker and you still askin me that question undecided

I'm not an alcoholic, so how do i know what ur monicker means?? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Acekidc4(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba, today na Easter Sunday, and you must alwayz keep the Sabbath day only, therefore, you are only permitted to drink holy palm wine tongue

Hehehehegringringringringrin
Holy for where?? Abegi leave Sabbath day alone oh!!

Hope say the Holy palm wine get small Alcohol to get me Highcheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
If I can be with her when she menstruate why can't she be with me when am not sober?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Some Of Ur Greatest Moments In Life / Question For The Ladies (photo) / 5 Reasons You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.