Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,694 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? (2248 Views)

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hehehehegringringringringrin
Holy for where?? Abegi leave Sabbath day alone oh!!

Hope say the Holy palm wine get small Alcohol to get me Highcheesy
No let anybody hear ooo. . . we don mix weed inside
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

I'm not an alcoholic, so how do i know what ur monicker means?? undecided
please, are you from Somalia or Afghanistan
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Acekidc4(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

No let anybody hear ooo. . . we don mix weed inside

Pass am give me Fast fast!!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by tohpahz(f): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

please, are you from Somalia or Afghanistan

Must u mention third world countries.. am from Canada please.. grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:

Pass am give me Fast fast!!
I don give you na
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Must u mention third world countries.. am from Canada please.. grin
For you mind. . . you wey dey sell garri for Cotonou grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by jaykaylegend(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Tandullceblog:

I think an alcoholic is worse sha.
sweery, where have you been??
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:
I believe in marriage both party should be tolerant.

Men tolerate nagging, insults etc women on the other hand also tolerate certain things except drinking(an alcoholic).

With few experience I noticed women despite the love stay away from their hubby when he is drunk.

For an example a neighbour husband was drunk, vomiting all over his apartment and slept on it said his wife who came to report him to my mum.

Observation; at that point why can't she stay with him, clean him mess? Show some caring and all?
most women tolerates alcohol. its nothing.. buh bn a drunkard is not cool...itz even a disgrace for the family

how are the children gon' feel when they see their father in that kinda situation yhu talked 'bout.

then i think one of the reasons why some women dont tolerate it is because of the mis-behaviour dhat may occur when he gets drunk. yhu know like beating the wife
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by showafrica(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2015
op, on the contrary, women find guys who drinks a little above 'responsibly' interesting. I have heard a married woman envying us on the roundtable where we are laughing out loud, saying that her hubby won't even say make him drink one, everytime he will just frown face, go straight to bed and sleep off. He openely said he likes men who drink but not drunk. Her reason is one, they become generous that moment, 2, they are usually more active in bed, 3, they gist with you more and longer. 4 they become very funny to stay with. Again, whenever, we are drinking outside, girls usually throw their green light when passing for whatever reason I dont know. In conclusion, I would say women like guys who drink a little above responsibly
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2015
jaykaylegend:
sweery, where have you been??

I'm back now sweerie grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by falconey(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
showafrica:
op, on the contrary, women find guys who drinks a little above 'responsibly' interesting. I have heard a married woman envying us on the roundtable where we are laughing out loud, saying that her hubby won't even say make him drink one, everytime he will just frown face, go straight to bed and sleep off. He openely said he likes men who drink but not drunk. Her reason is one, they become generous that moment, 2, they are usually more active in bed, 3, they gist with you more and longer. 4 they become very funny to stay with. Again, whenever, we are drinking outside, girls usually throw their green light when passing for whatever reason I dont know. In conclusion, I would say women like guys who drink a little above responsibly

interesting hypothesis
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by LadyCaty(f): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
So when she shows some care.. d man would continue drinking and getting drunk each day..

I think there is a huge difference from a man who drinks and a drunk..
Can tolerate a man who drinks.. (occasionally ) but i can't tolerate a drunk.. mbanu.. mk e no kill me with dirty eye one day..

Drink responsibly as temitemi1 said!!
Seconded
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by LadyCaty(f): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
An alcoholic is 100x better, when he is drunk, he sleeps. A nagging woman naggs even in her sleep.

@OP, A girl once refused me because I don't drink alco.

Mayb cos you mit be a woman wrapper since you dnt drink..
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by tohpahz(f): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

For you mind. . . you wey dey sell garri for Cotonou grin

embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

embarassed
oya, sorry ma'am embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by tohpahz(f): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

oya, sorry ma'am embarassed

Thanks. grin
Btw.. i like orijin!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
I drink Orijin, be it the beer, bitter or wine. As long as it is Orijin. In its absence, Vodka take it place. An ex once asked me to choose between her and Alcohol, It did not even take me 5 seconds to shout Red Red wine.

Peace
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks. grin
Btw.. i like orijin!! cheesy
woOoOow. . . dat means you like me cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by tohpahz(f): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

woOoOow. . . dat means you like me cheesy

cheesy. Yes i do grin. grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

cheesy. Yes i do grin. grin
hmmmm. . .

1st time I'm hearing that from a lady cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by tohpahz(f): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

hmmmm. . .

1st time I'm hearing that from a lady cheesy

There's always a first time for everything grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

There's always a first time for everything grin
Lolz. . . for your mind ooo grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by jaykaylegend(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tandullceblog:

I'm back now sweerie grin
good!! grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
So when she shows some care.. d man would continue drinking and getting drunk each day..

I think there is a huge difference from a man who drinks and a drunk..
Can tolerate a man who drinks.. (occasionally ) but i can't tolerate a drunk.. mbanu.. mk e no kill me with dirty eye one day..

Drink responsibly as temitemi1 said!!

i lykkkkkk ur dp
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse? by tohpahz(f): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
stardragon:

i lykkkkkk ur dp

smiley Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? / Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? / Her Fiance Wants To Add Travel Giftcards To Their Wedding Gift Registry. Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.