Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? (5836 Views)

Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by seunfly: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
OK oooooo
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by dunkem21(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abbeyme:
@barcanister, dunkem21; if this thread has been about recognising GEJ as an hero and committing him to be awarded a peace Nobel prize, I guess you would advise Lalasticlala and recommend it to be moved to front page, isn't it?

My prayer is that this thread makes front page and that's why I called lalasticlala's attention ..so that we can show the whole world your propaganda.

As, I type, barcanista, I have discovered yet another one. I will post the link in a moment.

I am just doing this today in the spirit of Easter.
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

My prayer is that this thread makes front page and that's why I called lalasticlala's attention ..so that we can show the whole world your propaganda.

As, I type, barcanista, I have discovered yet another one. I will post the link in a moment.

I de your back my Oga grin grin grin grin
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by dunkem21(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Abbeyme: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Kindly enlighten me
1. Who are the 'we'
2. Disclaimer : the story isn't mine. It is reproduced for public education and experience. The story owner was referenced.
3. Wait o, is there a device you employ to detect your unwanted sites and stories? Share same...
4. Kontinu in 'the spirit of Easter'
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Firefire(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
the FAKE CHANGE is here undecided
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Abbeyme: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Firefire:
the FAKE CHANGE is here undecided

People got to either enjoy it or endure it.
cheesy wink wink
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by dunkem21(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abbeyme:

Kindly enlighten me
1. Who are the 'we'
2. Disclaimer : the story isn't mine. It is reproduced for public education and experience. The story owner was referenced.
3. Wait o, is there a device you employ to detect your unwanted sites and stories? Share same...
4. Kontinu in 'the spirit of Easter'

1. Sorry.
2. Ditto. I talk about the APC propaganda room. It is originally produced to hoodwink innocent Nigerians.
3. Yes. The device is called 'common sense'.
4. I wish you the merriest Easter ever.
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by tonytony208(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some Nigerians are very steupid sha. When they see anything that looks like source to a story, they will start commenting like eediots; either the source is sensible or not.
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Abbeyme: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

1. Sorry.
2. Ditto. I talk about the APC propaganda room. It is originally produced to hoodwink innocent Nigerians.
3. Yes. The device is called 'common sense'.
4. I wish you the merriest Easter ever.

You're a funny dude jare..
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by coldsummer: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:
Sauce? grin

Lol
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by dunkem21(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abbeyme:

You're a funny dude jare..

Thank you.

Easter gift for you. https://www.nairaland.com/2238818/not-go-down-alone-sink#32381594

grin
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mehn, Nigerians don enter one chance with the fake propaganda emanating from APC control room .

Today, na Jonathan slap deizani, Tomorrow, na akpabio bribe Tinubu with .5billion Naira, the next day na Fayose's impeachment saga. Two Weeks time, na mama peace pack out of aso villa .

APC , u nah no dey tire ni. Haha. Pls small small o. Enough of all these fake and unverifiable news flying.around . It won't do you guyz any good.
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by HzRF(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Many are mad few just dey roam
Na ur face fayose go take finish him 4yrs
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Abbeyme: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2015
However, Fayose's help is no longer in the hands of GEJ
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by blackfase(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2015
It because its become clear to Jonathan himself that these guys sabotaged him one way or the other. D bros just fighting for himself now. For others its OYO!

stepo707:
Everyman for him self now.GEJ no send anyody again.
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by patwilly(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2015
barcanista:
Another propaganda from an unknown source and a blogging site.

Election has been won and lost but APC is yet to let go of Propaganda... Naija don enta one chance angry angry
Nobody gives a fcck again about you boi! how sad! hmm.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Apc should not try anything stupid in ekiti or else.. .

Anyway best of luck to them in ekiti.
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Abbeyme: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
blackfase:

It because its become clear to Jonathan himself that these guys sabotaged him one way or the other. D bros just fighting for himself now. For others its OYO!

Gbam....
Re: Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? by Abbeyme: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
blackfase:

Gbam....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast. Photos / Support Rally For Yardua / Boko Haram Members May Face Crimes Against Humanity – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.