Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! (12591 Views)

Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by jubebaister(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2016
My neighbor said I should come and help her scratch her 'Toto'. I laughed over it. Could she have meant it or was she joking? I couldn't figure that out.

I just laughed and told her she de craze oo. Lol. But in my mind, I wanted to go and help her, I admire her a lot. She always looks at my bulge when I'm in boxers.
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Obodo999(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Engrobiorah(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2016
`
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by MUVA(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2016
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by NiRfreak(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2016
. .
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by SUPERPACK: 10:57pm On May 23, 2016
. . . .
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by CLIQBOY(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2016
. . . . .
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by frubben(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2016
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by jubebaister(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2016
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by kratosonofzeus: 11:11pm On May 23, 2016
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by meshi1990(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2016
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by houstonia(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2016
Aye f00l check out my mixtape http://hnhh.co/mgqfm
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by jubebaister(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2016
houstonia:
Aye f00l check out my mixtape http://hnhh.co/mgqfm

Bleep off my thread with ur useless mix tape

6 Likes

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 23, 2016
Land sellers everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 23, 2016
Stupid people everywhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:30pm On May 23, 2016
--------------------
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by kratosonofzeus: 11:33pm On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by iykekelvins(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2016

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2016
'
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by vicstar(m): 12:14am On May 24, 2016
una don buy all d land finish chai shocked shocked grin grin

12 Likes

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by houstonia(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2016
jubebaister:

Bleep off my thread with ur useless mix tape
eh pain am oh grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Wednesday22: 12:54am On May 24, 2016
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by dantori(m): 1:44am On May 24, 2016
jubebaister:
My neighbor said I should come and help her scratch her 'Toto'. I laughed over it. Could she have meant it or was she joking? I couldn't figure that out.

I just laughed and told her she de craze oo. Lol. But in my mind, I wanted to go and help her, I admire her a lot. She always looks at my bulge when I'm in boxers.

give me her contact.....
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by uyisteven(m): 2:02am On May 24, 2016
dantori:

give me her contact.....

Guy..why you spoil the land sale...This place go soon turn Banana Island o...Meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by SimonN(m): 2:39am On May 24, 2016
lolz ;Dlolz....ds guys r mad
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by sundoj08(m): 2:43am On May 24, 2016
Looks like this land is gon appreciate exponentially very soon hence let me
That's all
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by makydebbie(f): 3:06am On May 24, 2016
...... .......... make i join...this land is not for sale? .................
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by makydebbie(f): 3:06am On May 24, 2016
...... .......... make i join...this land is not for sale! .................
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by konkonbilo(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2016
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by halfricanadian(f): 5:46am On May 24, 2016
angry angry angry angry

D day u scratch ur yansh op ehn

Ur bajinautu will shrink dat day nonsense!!!!!
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Yeahreen(m): 6:32am On May 24, 2016
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Elnino4ladies: 6:47am On May 24, 2016
..........beware of 419

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of Male Virgins / SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.