Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? (34890 Views)

What's Your Favorite FPS Game? / Graphic Settings To Get 60+ FPS With AMD 290/290X / Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
intergral:

Ghost is about 26gB... I use Mtn simple server cheat to download em
whats that?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
is there a way i can send you some paper to buy a 32/ 64 gig SD card and you mail it to me in Lagos?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
although i will need to compare the price with just ordering a PC version or paying for the download myself...how is the online multiplayer? Do you use a PC controller or keyboard?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by intergral(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
gmyguy:

whats that?
http://www.shelaf.com/2014/07/mtn-bis-now-working-fine-with.html?m=1 goto this site and get all the info there cool
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by mikolo80: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
cao:

Mostly 3rd person action adventure, beat em ups and sports games. Been slacking lately.

Seriously, I'm a FPS noob, my aiming is atrocious, it's even my PSN motto. Whenever I attempted the multilayer feature in Uncharted 2, I just used to melee folks to death.
give it time
sorry to go sexist but ya'll ladies a bit late to the party but hey you know what they say 'bout practice or you could just go for the eye toy kinect or wiimote to make "aiming" more natural
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by cao(f): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
mikolo80:
give it time
sorry to go sexist but ya'll ladies a bit late to the party but hey you know what they say 'bout practice or you could just go for the eye toy kinect or wiimote to make "aiming" more natural
I did play the original Doom, Wolfenstein and Duke Nukem, I simply stopped playing them while I was waiting for the Duke Nukem sequel. Coincidentally, I did play The House of the Dead: Overkill on the Wii with a shotgun accessory, that was one epic experience - shots were involved.

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by mikolo80: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
cao:

I did play the original Doom, Wolfenstein and Duke Nukem, I simply stopped playing them while I was waiting for the Duke Nukem sequel. Coincidentally, I did play The House of the Dead: Overkill on the Wii with a shotgun accessory, that was one epic experience - shots were involved.
tAtagirl ,but those are like an eon ago.you should look for videos on professional starcraft players to see what you're up against.That is some epic watching i s**t you not.dudes are like machines(over 300 clicks per minute[not a typo]300)
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ajawuihevictor:
Any day any time, I will go for Battle field. The graphics is better.

Dude, cod beats bf graphics. Bf just has better animations.

2 nights ago, I was playing bf, I was flying a jet. I shot down another enemy jet then got hit by the debris. My jet just froze in the air. Like WTF. It just froze. I couldn't move front or back or roll. It just froze in the air. I had to eject from the plane and go and find another jet. It was soo annoying and It wasn't a connection problem.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
modskiller:
A 3rd person is far more better for me though as the character can perform more actions like engage in combat and interact with objects in the surrounding #IMO

So is first person shooter. I hate 3rd person. I tried gears of war... boring as f*ck
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
cao:

Mostly 3rd person action adventure, beat em ups and sports games. Been slacking lately.

Seriously, I'm a FPS noob, my aiming is atrocious, it's even my PSN motto. Whenever I attempted the multilayer feature in Uncharted 2, I just used to melee folks to death.

Staying away won't make you any better. When I started, I was soo bad. Seriously. I got killed in every 1vs1 situation. Even sometimes, while taking aim, some enemy just knifes me from behind. But I got better after a while. I am not really good still tho. Use 1 shot 1 kill weapons such as snipers and shot guns(cod) while in bf, use tanks. That's what I do. And always position yourself so that the enemy can only come from your front.

I was forced to learn quick scoping in Cod because I am bad with assault rifles. And learnt to fly jets in bf.

It takes time, good reflexes and a great connection (this one is important)
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
cao:

Nope. Human beings are more conniving and less predictable than AI. I just really suck at aiming.

Lol. This is why I font play campaign mode. I have about 3 installations of CoD and 1 bf but haven't touched their campaign mode. Humans are more challenging and more fun to play with. You have to learn the maps too.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
EazyMoh:
#BF, COD is very over rated.

Bf is buggy. Seriously. I got stuck in the sky once while on a jet. WTF. Call of duty is fun.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
JMystique:
I've only played single player on COD A/W,Black OP's 2 and BF4 and I've gotta say COD is better in that aspect.Dont know( or care) for MP. But I think the two games are just overated,ive really enjoyed some unknown old FPS games like Resistance 3, Bulletstorm. Far Cry is pretty good too.
Which naija network do you guys even use for MP, I can't enjoy a 10 minute game on FIFA with MTN n co without lag,talkless of BF/COD

I use MTN. It's not the best but it's decent. MP is the way to go, SP is boring because you are playing against AI
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
intergral:

Ghost is about 26gB... I use Mtn simple server cheat to download em

Hey, doesn't it have a 5gig data cap or so?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
stillreal:
FPS games are all the same to be honest , that's why i'm not a big fan of the genre. However , i have played most COD games and a few BF games, for me its COD.COD is fun, i know people say BF is more realistic, who cares i just wanna have fun playing my games and that's what i get from COD.

Exactly. A video game's realism is not supposed to be over the top else it defeats the purpose of existence, entertainment.

On MP of BF, the bullet drop from a sniper is too much. And the enemies are soo tiny.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
mikolo80:
give it time

I don't think cod supports kinect
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by intergral(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
gj22:

Hey, doesn't it have a 5gig data cap or so?
I renew it after 5gb download...... #70
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by cao(f): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
gj22:

Actually, COD:AW supports VUI, whenever you're using either the lethal grenades or the non-lethal ones, you can say the type of the grenade you want. Although, it can be a bit tricky.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by mikolo80: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
gj22:

bummer. ps move nko
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
@gj22 to each his own opinions tho. But just because ur jet glitched out doesn't mean the game is terrible. CoD isn't without its share of glitches & bugs u know. And u saying CoD has better graphics than BF is blasphemy. The graphics debate over the two games has been argued and solved so many times by both IGN & Gamespot.

And u do know MTN isn't stable. U'll mostly play against other pple with better connections than urs. So u're bound to lag at some point.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

i can't believe none of you here sampled sniper elite. the graphics are outstanding. they actually show how the bullet of the sniper rifle travel through & hit the target - including the organ of the body the bullet has damaged. grin there's no way you would play this game and not want to be a sniper in real life.

i have sniper elite on xbox 360. i believe they are talking about online gaming
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
cao:

Actually, COD:AW supports VUI, whenever you're using either the lethal grenades or the non-lethal ones, you can say the type of the grenade you want. Although, it can be a bit tricky.

That's cool. I have been reluctant to get kinect because FPS is all I ever play and motion sensor tech is not really FPS friendly
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
@gj22 to each his own opinions tho. But just because ur jet glitched out doesn't mean the game is terrible. CoD isn't without its share of glitches & bugs u know. And u saying CoD has better graphics than BF is blasphemy. The graphics debate over the two games has been argued and solved so many times by both IGN & Gamespot.

And u do know MTN isn't stable. U'll mostly play against other pple with better connections than urs. So u're bound to lag at some point.

It's not just the jet.
I sometimes get stuck inside walls. Lol.

Anyway, I don't like to play as infantry in BF because the players are soo tiny lol. I use vehicles.

Yeah, Mtn is unstable but it's manageable. The lag is minimal (enemies will see you before you see them around conners) but it's great at night. I play bf in the daytime and cod at night
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by FrostedNigerian: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Battlefield of course.
Every battlefield game from BF3 And before smashed COD.
But now its a tie.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Thavik(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2015
intergral:
wait till you play COD black ops 1 & 2..... Currently playing COD GHOST then COD advanced warfare......FARCRY 4 is kindda awesome..... And am playing the on ma pC by downloading...
looking forward to it bro. Hope its up to my expectations
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by intergral(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Thavik:
looking forward to it bro. Hope its up to my expectations
cool
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by droidopedia: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
my all time favrt #COD... and for android devices i would prefer Modern Combat Series specially 5.
if you want to download it jxt google. (Modern Combat 5 Droidopedia)
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by JasonWattz(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hellou Amigos... got Cod mw3 today on my pc Buh I can't control with a physical gamepad. Employed X360c and it was fruitless... Anyway out of this mess please... I'm F*cking terrible at keyboard controls.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
JasonWattz:
Hellou Amigos... got Cod mw3 today on my pc Buh I can't control with a physical gamepad. Employed X360c and it was fruitless... Anyway out of this mess please... I'm F*cking terrible at keyboard controls.
All these Ucom pads they sell on Nigerian roadsides wont work with CoD. U want to use Controllers to play ur CoD, get an Xbox 360 or PS3 pad. Simple!!
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by JasonWattz(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
All these Ucom pads they sell on Nigerian roadsides wont work with CoD. U want to use Controllers to play ur CoD, get an Xbox 360 or PS3 pad. Simple!!
Okay?...How much exactly do I place on budget for one o' these? Gracias in advance Bro
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
JasonWattz:
Okay?...How much exactly do I place on budget for one o' these? Gracias in advance Bro

I got an Xbox 360 controller for 5k from Konga.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by malikalhaj: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
FrostedNigerian:
Battlefield of course.
Every battlefield game from BF3 And before smashed COD.
But now its a tie.
i beg to disagree, it might smash both ghost (worst COD ever) and Advance Warfare (also not good) but no battlefied is as good as COD:MW or WAW (my favorite)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers? / Xbox Or Playstation? / Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.