Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? (34881 Views)

What's Your Favorite FPS Game? / Graphic Settings To Get 60+ FPS With AMD 290/290X / Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by cao(f): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Wat games ll u be playing first??
The Witcher 3, Dishonored: Definitive Edition, Uncharted 4 (I know it's next year, but I want it), Pay Day 2: Crimewave Edition. And all the PS4 titles I've got from PS+.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
cao:

The Witcher 3, Dishonored: Definitive Edition, Uncharted 4 (I know it's next year, but I want it), Pay Day 2: Crimewave Edition. And all the PS4 titles I've got from PS+.
U aren't getting Fifa?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by cao(f): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U aren't getting Fifa?
Not immediately. I'll wait.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by lordliri(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2015
cao:

Hello Co-Gamers,, i just launched my Ps4 and i desperately need games on good deal. halla me if u are in lagos. 08056503202
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U aren't getting Fifa?

Downloaded the fifa 16 demo on 360. I think I will be sticking to pes this year. Fifa is soo annoying
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! Pélé. Go buy xbox 1

Yeah, I will. When I can afford it. Although I am still deciding if to get it or ps4. I think I will go for the one that is hackable (if they exist). Buying games is already creating a big hole in my small pocket.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by 36posts: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Call OF Duty. Battlefield z Just Trying. cool
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Just checked out some Black Ops 3 vids on Youtube. BF4 is still better than the game.

Going all futuristic isn't helping CoD's case at all
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Just checked out some Black Ops 3 vids on Youtube. BF4 is still better than the game.

Going all futuristic isn't helping CoD's case at all

Battlefield4 just keeps getting better,there's never an empty server.its all about mastering your preferred weapon and understanding the landscape,battlefield4 is the most realistic FPS out here now,COD is just too arcadey and fake.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
youmour:

Battlefield4 just keeps getting better,there's never an empty server.its all about mastering your preferred weapon and understanding the landscape,battlefield4 is the most realistic FPS out here now,COD is just too arcadey and fake.
Yh bro. And considering BF5 wont be out till dis time nxt yr, thats one yr of free maps and free contents for BF4. Another community map(Dragon Valley) is set to drop b4 next yr. DICE should be proud of themselves on dis on.

Anyways wats ur favourite map and weapon??
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Yh bro. And considering BF5 wont be out till dis time nxt yr, thats one yr of free maps and free contents for BF4. Another community map(Dragon Valley) is set to drop b4 next yr. DICE should be proud of themselves on dis on.

Anyways wats ur favourite map and weapon??

I haven't really downloaded any DLC or extra maps I just jump right into the game and play,my favorite mode is team deathmatch and I like the operation locker map,I don't have a particular weapon I love,I don't use the shotgun though cause it makes the combat too easy,I use the SKS more often though with a Flir scope and silencer with a stubby grip for a bit of accuracy and for my sidearm I use a Deagle,with an airburst and claymore,and an impact grenade I'm good to go bruh,though I'm trying to learn how to use the sniper rifles now but they are hard AF to master,I trip when my opponent performs one shot one kill moves with pinpoint accuracy, I can never be that good.what about you though?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
youmour:

I haven't really downloaded any DLC or extra maps I just jump right into the game and play,my favorite mode is team deathmatch and I like the operation locker map,I don't have a particular weapon I love,I don't use the shotgun though cause it makes the combat too easy,I use the SKS more often though with a Flir scope and silencer with a stubby grip for a bit of accuracy and for my sidearm I use a Deagle,with an airburst and claymore,and an impact grenade I'm good to go bruh,though I'm trying to learn how to use the sniper rifles now but they are hard AF to master,I trip when my opponent performs one shot one kill moves with pinpoint accuracy, I can never be that good.what about you though?
I only ve the Second Assault and the Night Operations DLCs but i hardly play them tho. I prefer the vanilla maps.

Lool. I hardly see anyone who doesn't like Operation Locker. But if u play on Operation Metro, u wont want to play Locker again. Metro is more fun. So many choke points u can exploit.

As for my fav map, its Dawnbreaker followed by Golmund Railway cause of the vehicles while running as an Enigneer. I'm more of a Tank person. And wen i'm in a Tank, i'm virtually almost always unstoppable smiley smiley

My fav weapon is still the Ak-5C. IMO, dats d best gun in the game. With its high fire rate and accuracy. But i dont like using only one weapon. I try my best to use other weapons while trying to master them. Right now, i'm using the ACW-R with only the Coyote sight and laser sight and no other attachments. And my preferred loadout is the ammo box with a C4 and the Rex sidearm.

Shotguns are too overpowered and i suck with it anyways coz once u miss with a shotgun, u are bound to die like 80% of the time.

My fav gamemode is Rush ff'ed by TDM. But i hardly play dem anymore cause i usually get some lag on my PC and it messes with my aim. So for now, i'm sticking with Conquest
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I only ve the Second Assault and the Night Operations DLCs but i hardly play them tho. I prefer the vanilla maps.

Lool. I hardly see anyone who doesn't like Operation Locker. But if u play on Operation Metro, u wont want to play Locker again. Metro is more fun. So many choke points u can exploit.

As for my fav map, its Dawnbreaker followed by Golmund Railway cause of the vehicles while running as an Enigneer. I'm more of a Tank person. And wen i'm in a Tank, i'm virtually almost always unstoppable smiley smiley

My fav weapon is still the Ak-5C. IMO, dats d best gun in the game. With its high fire rate and accuracy. But i dont like using only one weapon. I try my best to use other weapons while trying to master them. Right now, i'm using the ACW-R with only the Coyote sight and laser sight and no other attachments. And my preferred loadout is the ammo box with a C4 and the Rex sidearm.

Shotguns are too overpowered and i suck with it anyways coz once u miss with a shotgun, u are bound to die like 80% of the time.

My fav gamemode is Rush ff'ed by TDM. But i hardly play dem anymore cause i usually get some lag on my PC and it messes with my aim. So for now, i'm sticking with Conquest

Are the DLC's free on PC? There's a weapon I usually see people use,its a crossbow thingie I can't remember the name,any idea how to unlock it? Think I'm gone try your setup and see how it feels,are you kidding me bout the shotgun? To me they are the easiest weapon to use and master,the saiga with a torchlight attachment is a beast it have a quicker reload time compared with the rest ,you might also want to tune the aim sensitivity from the options menu so your aim is swift,don't know if its necessary since you on PC which is faster already to aim.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
youmour:

Are the DLC's free on PC? There's a weapon I usually see people use,its a crossbow thingie I can't remember the name,any idea how to unlock it? Think I'm gone try your setup and see how it feels,are you kidding me bout the shotgun? To me they are the easiest weapon to use and master,the saiga with a torchlight attachment is a beast it have a quicker reload time compared with the rest ,you might also want to tune the aim sensitivity from the options menu so your aim is swift,don't know if its necessary since you on PC which is faster already to aim.
Nah. Only the Operation Outbreak and Night Operations DLC are free for users on all consoles. The rest(Second Assault, etc.) have to be bought.

U must be talking about the Phantom Bow. U can unlock it the really hard way by completing one of the Phantom assignments. And then, there's the easy way of unlocking it on the Operation Outbreak map. I'll try to get u the youtube links as soon as i can.

As for shotguns, i think i'll just stay away from them for now and stick to my LMGs and Carbines smiley

Anyways, wat's ur rank. I'm on 97. Trying to reach max rank b4 BF5 comes out
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by chidanzy(m): 4:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Somebody abeg gimme a link to download far cry 3 biko
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
chidanzy:
Somebody abeg gimme a link to download far cry 3 biko
http://oceanofgames.com/far-cry-3-free-download/

click thedownload link at the bottom of the page.(hope u have IDM installed tho)
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by chidanzy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
http://oceanofgames.com/far-cry-3-free-download/

click thedownload link at the bottom of the page.(hope u have IDM installed tho)
want to download from phone
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
chidanzy:
want to download from phone
Well. If u can dload it on ur phone, no p.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by chidanzy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Well. If u can dload it on ur phone, no p.
what's the file size please?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 06, 2016
chidanzy:
what's the file size please?
4.8gig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers? / Xbox Or Playstation? / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.