Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? (34854 Views)

What's Your Favorite FPS Game? / Graphic Settings To Get 60+ FPS With AMD 290/290X / Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Tashaamania(f): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
malikalhaj:

i beg to disagree, it might smash both ghost (worst COD ever) and Advance Warfare (also not good) but no battlefied is as good as COD:MW or WAW (my favorite)
Battlefield is far better FPS game than COD. COD is quite overrated. I don't see the hype. BF's graphic is awesome too. Playing BF with all the images appearing so real makes you stay glued. COD is not even close and for me, it's tiring really.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Battlefield is far better FPS game than COD. COD is quite overrated. I don't see the hype. BF's graphic is awesome too. Playing BF with all the images appearing so real makes you stay glued. COD is not even close and for me, it's tiring really.

Wow,an accurate review from a female gamer,impressive cool

We need more naija female gamers in here
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Tashaamania(f): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2015
youmour:

Wow,an accurate review from a female gamer,impressive cool

We need more naija female gamers in here
Lol, I'm a fan.
Most times, I just come here to read. I hardly comment. This is like my 2nd best section. Gaming cheesy
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by malikalhaj: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

did u play COD:MW? That particular COD was not overrated. . . That was so gooooooddddd. . . I don't know about graphics but game play was outstanding and I spent over 500 hrs playing that game. . . Can't say the same 4 any BF
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lol, I'm a fan.
Most times, I just come here to read. I hardly comment. This is like my 2nd best section. Gaming cheesy

Really impressed,please be more active and drop more comments,what console do you game on?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

You could argue game play because that is subjective (based on opinion). But graphics is not.

Call of duty beats BF graphics. Seriously. BF is quite buggy and then there's the occasional phasing through objects or getting stuck in a tree (yeah, this is real).

Maybe you play on PC that is not too well optimised for COD graphics. But coming from a console gamer, COD beats BF in graphics.

Also, while BF may have better war scenarios, COD is more fun to play. In COD, you mostly encounter 1vs1 in CQC (close quarters combat). Then, it comes down to reflex, quick thinking and skill.
In BF, I am always in armored vehicles or jets and just shooting through the whole map until a mine takes me out or something. It doesn't exactly take skill, just team support.

Cod is more fun than bf. COD has better graphics. Bf has better animations. Bf has larger maps and armory.

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by terrymason(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please I need your help gamers! Can anyone tell me the best scary/horror game to purchase on ps4! I mean the most horrifying one... mention me if you got something! thankx.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by terrymason(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
intergral:

Battle field 4 is about 24GB, COD MWF is 28GB and assassin's creed unity is 32gb.... While GTA V that am currently downloading is 64GB...... Some of them are between 10-15GB but the lowest I have is 4gB.... Farcry 4 is 27GB
boss don't be angry oo and also be sincere! How do you get all those gb that you normally use 4 down loading... I like download too oo, cux my ps4 is suffering from lack of up date. grin thankx I dey wait 4 ur reply.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by terrymason(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Help me! I just need a cheat on any network to update all my files 4 my console.. the tin don finish my money...
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2015
terrymason:
Help me! I just need a cheat on any network to update all my files 4 my console.. the tin don finish my money...

I don't think there's any cheat that works on console. But if you can download the files in yo pc and transfer, Google "Mtn simple server". I dunno if it's still working tho.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by hakinze00(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hate FPS Games generally but I will go for COD in terms of FPS
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by hakinze00(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
terrymason:
Please I need your help gamers! Can anyone tell me the best scary/horror game to purchase on ps4! I mean the most horrifying one... mention me if you got something! thankx.
You want scary games go for The Evil Within
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by terrymason(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
hakinze00:
You want scary games go for The Evil Within
I watch some of the trailer on youtube sha! It look cool but I heard silent is the best but I don't know if is out now! Do you?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by hakinze00(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
terrymason:
I watch some of the trailer on youtube sha! It look cool but I heard silent is the best but I don't know if is out now! Do you?
silent hills? Dey ve stopped the production of d game due to some company ish
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by cao(f): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
@terrymason, as hakinze00 suggested, The Evil Within is scary. I know some folks from work are also scared of Slender and Alien Isolation. Damn survival horror video games and their immersive gameplay.

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2015
You guys that play games against AI are trying sha. I usually get bored playing against AI no matter the game. Since I started playing online, I haven't touched any campaign mode on any game. I prefer to fight against a human being and labs in their face when I defeat them.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by jbichene(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
MY OPINION. Bf. Cod. Modes Bf3 Cod mw2/3. Campaign 60%. 85%. Story line. 60%. 90% graphics. 75%. 78%. Multiplayer 89%. 82% (because I really enjoyed the spec ops mode with frnds). Modes. Bf4 Cod ghost Blackops Campaign 58%. 55%. 75% Storyline. 61%. 62%. 89% Multiplayer 90%. 56%. 58% Graphics. 75%. 75%. 76%. Modes. Bf hardline. Cod aw. Campaign. 63%. 58%. Storyline. 70.5% 70%. Multiplayer. 92%. (Simply a joke) graphics. 85%. 84.5%. From my Xbox 360
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by WailingWailer01(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2015
cao:
To the FPS fiends, you can finally have a good verbal smackdown on whether Call of Duty or Battlefield is the better first person shooter game. Oya start talking.

CC: gmyguy & AdeLaNa1, you can continue your talk here, after your cooling off period is over.
They are not mates, Battlefield is god of all games

2 Likes

Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
WailingWailer01:

They are not mates, Battlefield is god of all games

Lol. Honestly, Multi-player mode on bf is like you are playing against Ant-man. The enemies are soo tiny.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2015
gj22:

Lol. Honestly, Multi-player mode on bf is like you are playing against Ant-man. The enemies are soo tiny.
U keep going on about tiny player models. Maybe d problem is ur tv. I play bf4 on a 1366*768 screen on low settings and soldier models are clear enough.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U keep going on about tiny player models. Maybe d problem is ur tv. I play bf4 on a 1366*768 screen on low settings and soldier models are clear enough.

It def is not. I am on full HDTV. 42".

Also, the environment is soo blue/grey.

I enjoy BF o, no doubt. I only use air vehicles to wreck havoc. But cod is more fun to play.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
gj22:

It def is not. I am on full HDTV. 42".

Also, the environment is soo blue/grey.

I enjoy BF o, no doubt. I only use air vehicles to wreck havoc. But cod is more fun to play.
Maybe try tweaking some settings. As for vehicles, my fav for BF4 is the AA. That shit is dope...
The best vehicle in the game if u ask me
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by topdowngames(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2015
I enjoy playing Battle Field more then COD, well Yes Battle Field hot got much good graphics then COD. My favorite is BF 4 with premium membership..
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
topdowngames:
I enjoy playing Battle Field more then COD, well Yes Battle Field hot got much good graphics then COD. My favorite is BF 4 with premium membership..
Hmmn...Premium! Na u o. Wat's ur favorite DLC? And wat console do u play on??
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by lilkech(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
The only thing COD has over BF is storyline (not in all titles). . . BF murders COD in everything else.

The environment is realistic

Damages to walls, houses, e.t.c are in real time

Graphics are smoother

Enemy AI is far far better
. The player movement (running, jumping over objects/cover, crawling looks more refined

I dislike COD because it's too easy to play and things are not really challenging

I played the first stage of COD AWF3 on normal mode and swept past it on my first try. . . BF4 had me restarting up to 7 times just to get a hang of the game.

Now that's what I call a FPS

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by malikalhaj: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2015
u guys keep forgetting COD is not just 1 title, most post i see here keep comparing Advance Warfare to BF4. . . IMO, Advance warfare is only 2nd worse after ghost but it is still better than Hardline
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by gj22(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Call of duty black ops 3... no campaign mode for previous gen.

Only current gen and PC will have campaign mode.

I personally do not care since I don't really play campaign mode but it's sad that the death of previous gen has begun.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 27, 2015
gj22:

I personally do not care since I don't really play campaign mode but it's sad that the death of previous gen has begun.

Lool! Pélé. Go buy xbox 1
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by cao(f): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
gj22:

Well, they've just saved me money. Although, at the rate the sales for current gen consoles are going, I'll definitely be getting a PS4 for Christmas.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
cao:

Well, they've just saved me money. Although, at the rate the sales for current gen consoles are going, I'll definitely be getting a PS4 for Christmas.
Wat games ll u be playing first??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xbox Or Playstation? / What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers? / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.