Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday (4103 Views)

See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See / Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2015
[b]If you thought that the only benefit of sex was, well, pleasure, here's some news for you. Making love is good for adults. And making love regularly is even better.

*Not only does it help you sleep well, relieve stress and burn calories, there are also several other reasons why you need to have sex more often.

*Improves cardiovascular health A recent study says that men who have sex more than twice a week, have a lesser risk of getting a heart attack, than men who had sex less than once a month.
Increases immunity Regular lovemaking increases the level of the immune-boosting antibody immunoglobulin A (IgA), which in turn makes your body stronger against illnesses like the common cold and fever.

*Reduces stress Stressed out with work or family problems? Don't let it affect your performance in
the bedroom. Not only will having sex improve your mood, but a study has also proven that folks, who indulge in regular bedroom activities can handle stress better and are happier people.

*Relieves pain If you're using a headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. This endorphin actually reduces aches and pains.

*Promotes longevity When one has an orgasm, a hormone called dehydroepiandrosterone is released. This improves immunity, repairs tissue and keeps the skin healthy. Men, who have at least two orgasms a week, live longer than men who have sex just once every few weeks.

*Increases blood circulation Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.

*You sleep better The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.

*Improves overall fitness If you find going to the gym mundane or working out at home a task, here's another way to help you lose the flab and keep in shape. Regular sex will do wonders for your waistline. Half an hour of lovemaking burns more than 80 calories.

*Increases levels of Oestrogen and testosterone In men, the hormone testosterone is what makes them more passionate in the sack. Not only will it make you feel way better in bed, but it also improves your muscles and bones, keeps your heart healthy and keeps a check on your cholesterol. In women, on the other hand, the hormone oestrogen protects them against heart disease and also determines a woman's body scent
[/b]

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by bonna4u(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2015
hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by mizkeleke(f): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2015
I was not here.....

No spoil me ohh Godvilla now that Ive decided to go celibate....
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by alberto2k(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2015
have sex everyday? Man who does that Is sex food? undecided
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by preferred29: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Pls may i ask when do we say u have too much sex. Especially when friends says it makes one lean. How true are they?
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by kinglekan: 1:13am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
I was not here.....

No spoil me ohh Godvilla now that Ive decided to go celibate....

Hmmmmm, caught u red-handed. So u wantd to knw why u shld do it everyday bah?

Ur mummy must see this

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by mizkeleke(f): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Hmmmmm, caught u red-handed. So u wantd to knw why u shld do it everyday bah?

Ur mummy must see this
Lolzzz
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by mizkeleke(f): 1:26am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:
have sex everyday? Man who does that Is sex food? undecided
How are you??
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by alberto2k(m): 1:36am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

How are you??
I'm doing just great smiley

Bae, What happened to your BBM
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by mizkeleke(f): 1:38am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:
I'm doing just great smiley

Bae, What happened to your BBM
I should be asking you...
Your pings ain't going
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by alberto2k(m): 1:47am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

I should be asking you...
Your pings ain't going
Abi... I dumped Blackberry for Android

Though I've gotten another one now, so I'll be back shortly

I dn do dry fasting and 14days prayer and still u nah gimme ur digitz buh u juss stubborn embarassed
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by ronald4lif(m): 1:51am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

I dn do dry fasting and 14days prayer and still u nah gimme ur digitz buh u juss stubborn embarassed

*coughs* wink
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by mizkeleke(f): 1:51am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

Lol
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by bronzemannuels(f): 1:54am On Apr 06, 2015
preferred29:
Pls may i ask when do we say u have too much sex. Especially when friends says it makes one lean. How true are they?
pls I want to know too
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by alberto2k(m): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

*coughs* wink

Baba O! I'm loyal sir! cheesy
Oya take Eva water make u no go choke cheesy

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by ronald4lif(m): 1:58am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba O! I'm loyal sir! cheesy
Oya take Eva water make u no go choke cheesy

Lol! Thanks boss. I'll be in a stealth mode now.

Happy days to you mizkeleke.
cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by alberto2k(m): 1:59am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol

*checks her profile*

lovely smile... You're so damn beautiful Iswear smiley
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by bronzemannuels(f): 2:00am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol
good morning, I just joined nairaland and not familiar with how messages comes in. May I ask if it possible for one to be alerted when one's post is liked or gets a response.
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by mizkeleke(f): 2:01am On Apr 06, 2015
bronzemannuels:
good morning, I just joined nairaland and not familiar with how messages comes in. May I ask if it possible for one to be alerted when one's post is liked or gets a response.
Yea....It shows on your mentions and likes
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by mizkeleke(f): 2:02am On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Thanks boss. I'll be in a stealth mode now.

Happy days to you mizkeleke.
cheesy
Wish yhu same
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by bronzemannuels(f): 2:04am On Apr 06, 2015
bronzemannuels:
pls I want to know too
hi pls I just want to know if there is any possible way one can be alerted if one's post is liked, gets response or shared . Thanks
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by mizkeleke(f): 2:05am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

*checks her profile*

lovely smile... You're so damn beautiful Iswear smiley
Awwwwwh .......Tnx

Would have asked for some weed buh am high already on admirations grin
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by ronald4lif(m): 2:05am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Wish yhu same

Hmmm. I meant you should be happy that my boss is crushing on you. His kind doesn't just run paroles with just anyone. grin

Lucky you. wink
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by mizkeleke(f): 2:07am On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm. I meant you should be happy that my boss is crushing on you. His kind doesn't just run paroles with just anyone. grin

Lucky you. wink
Ohhhhhhh
*Grins from side to side*
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by bronzemannuels(f): 2:08am On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

*coughs* wink
hi , good morning pls is there any I would know if someone replies my post? am new here . I can see u are currently viewing d topic dats y am as asking u. Thanks.
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by ronald4lif(m): 2:13am On Apr 06, 2015
bronzemannuels:
hi , good morning pls is there any I would know if someone replies my post? am new here . I can see u are currently viewing d topic dats y am as asking u. Thanks.

Yes, you can know when someone respond to your post. At the top of the home page you'll see this "mention" displaying in full when someone quote you. But when you have no reply from anyone the mention is abbreviated like this "mt". Do you get it?

Welcome to the forum though.
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by ivyT(f): 2:13am On Apr 06, 2015
It depends, is it in marriage or
before?
I mean_cmon,sex shld happen without d guy using protection or d lady having to take pills/injections then we'd know its d right thing to do,but when there r consequences at the end_then it is wrong

U grab pple??
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by alberto2k(m): 2:19am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Awwwwwh .......Tnx

Would have asked for some weed buh am high already on admirations grin

arrgh! and I brought alot thinking you'll have one or two rolls
Ehn ehn
Berra Juss come and let's share this one grin

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by alberto2k(m): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lucky you. wink

Ronaldo! lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by ronald4lif(m): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

Ronaldo! lipsrsealed

cheesy grin
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by fucktoto: 2:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Sex everyday will only reduce u to Boy Alinco. Op, stop deceiving people
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by alberto2k(m): 2:30am On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin
Boss, my eyes don heavy o

Good night Sir. ronald cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: How Many Numbers Can You See? / Long Or Fat / If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.