Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? (9131 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See / How To Easily Get Any Girl For A Hot Sex Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by permanentgrace(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
Men get tired of a particular woman so easily no matter how pretty she seems to be. You have sex with her every now and then and before you know, she is no longer sexually appealing to you again unlike before and you work pass another pretty girl in the street and your "third leg" seems to dance in response to the "food" it just saw and you instantly know that if you have her, you'll sure prefer having sex with her than your old babe whom your sexual desire with her has reduced. You probably have this new one and because of her "newness" to you, sex seems like heaven to you and just not too long again, you equally become tired of her and look for new one and the trend goes that way.

This seems that, if a man is able to have at least one new girl every single day, he'd sure be able to have sex with every new one in everyday. Well, i think if there's an award to win and to be a champion with regard to that award is by fu*king at least once everyday for two years, i will boldly be able to achieve that feat if a new fine girl is supplied to me in each of the days for the two years. That is the only way i can win that award. Aside that, i can't cos i would sure be tired of the ones already had sex with before.

Guys, can you beat the feat by having sex everyday at all even if you are given new fresh babe everyday? How about if you are not given new ones, can you still break in with the ones you already had sex with?

In a nutshell, in what condition can you Bleep at least a round everyday?

1 Like

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by thebestonearth(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
permanentgrace:
Men get tired of a particular woman so easily no matter how pretty she seems to be. You have sex with her every now and then and before you know, she is no longer sexually appealing to you again unlike before and you work pass another pretty girl in the street and your "third leg" seems to dance in response to the "food" it just saw and you instantly know that if you have her, you'll sure prefer having sex with her than your old babe whom your sexual desire with her has reduced. You probably have this new one and because of her "newness" to you, sex seems like heaven to you and just not too long again, you equally become tired of her and look for new one and the trend goes that way.

This seems that, if a man is able to have at least one new girl every single day, he'd sure be able to have sex with every new one in everyday. Well, i think if there's an award to win and to be a champion with regard to that award is by fu*king at least once everyday for two years, i will boldly be able to achieve that feat if a new fine girl is supplied to me in each of the days for the two years. That is the only way i can win that award. Aside that, i can't cos i would sure be tired of the ones already had sex with before.

Guys, can you beat the feat by having sex everyday at all even if you are given new fresh babe everyday? How about if you are not given new ones, can you still break in with the ones you already had sex with?

In a nutshell, in what condition can you Bleep at least a round everyday?
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by delishpot: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Who says your woman isnt tired of having sex with you year in year out? Can she also find herself a young stud?

21 Likes

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Ezedon(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
think positively

1 Like

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
I have sex with my friend up to 4 or 5 times a day. One girl!

It's not a big deal.

undecided

I'm a perv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by gamaliel121(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
So wht are you saying

1 Like

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by mdbissalla(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
^^^ @ Ops. These are words of young & small boys that are still wondering about.

By the time u get married, you will know better.

Don't feel insulted pls, I am just trying to say the truth. Chikena!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by BreezyCB(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
I still b virgin boy ino gt ideas at al
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by permanentgrace(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Strahovski:
I have sex with my friend up to 4 or 5 times a day. One girl!

It's not a big deal.

undecided

I'm a perv

Do you keep at that pace everyday for a year or more?
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
permanentgrace:

Do you keep at that pace everyday for a year or more?

Oh yeah..

1 Like

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by jonaifame22(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Been dating ma chick for 3 years now, I've fvcked her like mad, buh every day she comes she looks new 2 me, guy it's all abt love

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:21am On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
Been dating ma chick for 3 years now, I've fvcked her like mad, buh every day she comes she looks new 2 me, guy it's all abt love

I love that! But Plz upgrade her to a wife

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by jonaifame22(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I love that! But Plz upgrade her to a wife
hehehehehehe, no worry we go invite u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by EzePromoe: 5:02am On Nov 02, 2015
What garbage! I was expecting to see something to inspire me this blessed Monday morning only to be confronted with an 11-year old kid in fantasy. *long hiss*

2 Likes

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Cybertext(m): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Everyday?

By your logic you would prefer:
730 rounds of sex (or more) with 730 "FINE" girls, for 730 days?? Na food??

3 Likes

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Sanguine(f): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2015
delishpot:
Who says your woman isnt tired of having sex with you year in year out? Can she also find herself a young stud?

I wonder o! Biko help me ask the Silly disillusioned Original Poster!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2015
I have nothing to say. Smh *walks out of thread in anger*
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by foxzy(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by awesome11(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:

And that lady that has gotten serviced for three good years will desire to get married to a God fearing guy, abi? I'm so sure u guys won't end it in marriage. Call me a pessimist, I don't care.
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2015
The irony of this shit is that these "sex addicts" will at the end of the day want to marry the "good virgin girl".
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by midehi2(f): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
i love this

1 Like

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by midehi2(f): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2015
op i can see you just starting life and it freaks you, you will soon be tired of fvcking around but stick to just one

moreover, if you continue this your low thinking, old age is waiting for you, if you are not careful, part or all of the
pennis may be removed in a procedure called a penectomy.....that is too much of sex....watch out! most old men who were rough in their early days under go such surgery now

just one puss.y is ok for you

na food sef
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by jonaifame22(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2015
awesome11:

And that lady that has gotten serviced for three good years will desire to get married to a God fearing guy, abi? I'm so sure u guys won't end it in marriage. Call me a pessimist, I don't care.
ah weyrey! you can go ahead and lay on the 3rd mainland bridge if u're so pained by my 3 year relationship, I'm not the cause of ur relationship not exceeding one year
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2015
midehi2:
op i can see you just starting life and it freaks you, you will soon be tired of fvcking around but stick to just one

moreover, if you continue this your low thinking, old age is waiting for you, if you are not careful, part or all of the
pennis may be removed in a procedure called a penectomy.....that is too much of sex....watch out! most old men who were rough in their early days under go such surgery now

just one puss.y is ok for you

na food sef

Op plz listen too her o. She's been there b4

1 Like

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by awesome11(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
ah weyrey! you can go ahead and lay on the 3rd mainland bridge if u're so pained by my 3 year relationship, I'm not the cause of ur relationship not exceeding one year

Why should I be embittered by the longevity of your relationship? I'm only trying to point the moral decadence that has rocked our society over the years. Do you know the way it sounds?

God, protect my future wife!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by jonaifame22(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2015
awesome11:

Why should I be embittered by the longevity of your relationship? I'm only trying to point the moral decadence that has rocked our society over the years. Do you know the way it sounds?

God, protect my future wife!
ah weyrey! Save me the long english, maybe shove it up ur bank account or something
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by midehi2(f): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2015
figo05:

Op plz listen too her o. She's been there b4
tongue
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2015
midehi2:

tongue

Hmmm. This tongue again?
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Sex no be food, no be strength person de use have sex ? To the extend of having it everyday. Me wey have sex four days consecutively run, for next two weeks no sex for me so op change your mentality
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Rajjah(f): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Seems lik dis one will not marry o.
Re: Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? by Evathyst(f): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2015
This whole freaking thingy about s£x is damn OVERATED! angry

From the way the OP sounded, suffice to think he's still a 'teen'. Hence, no responsible man who would be thinking of having s£x with different women everyday for two whole years! Gosh! If the spiritual implication doesn't scare one, the health implication nko? Or you're immune to that as well?

One advice for the OP; GROW UP!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date / 20 Pictures Of Nigeria's Hottest Twin Brothers (MUST SEE) / Young Female Model Goes Completely Nude In Recently Released PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.