Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3030205 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:09pm On May 13, 2017
Odunayaw:
its like you think the AOR is one mammy market abi grin

grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:10pm On May 13, 2017
VIDEO CLIPS BY RELEASED BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS MERE PROPAGANDA

The attention of Nigerian Army has been drawn to two video clips released by one of the released Boko Haram terrorists in exchange for the abducted Chibok school girls.
In the first clip the terrorist, among other things, made boastful and spurious allegations, while the second clip was about alleged indoctrination of some of the abducted Chibok school girls in captivity.
We wish to state that the terrorist has lost touch with current realities.
It was aimed at seeking relevance and attention.
As you are all aware, he was a direct beneficiary of the process that led to the release of 82 of the abducted girls, and does not have a say or capacity to do anything, therefore his threats should be ignored.
We would like to assure the public that the Nigerian Army is totally committed to the Federal Government’s determined efforts of rescuing all abducted persons and peace in the country.
We will not relent our determined efforts of clearing the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists as manifested through the ongoing clearance operations.
The Nigerian Air Force is unrelenting in its bombardment while other Security Agencies are equally doing their best.
Therefore, we wish to solicit for more support, cooperation and understanding of the public, particularly members of the Press.
We should not give in to terrorists propaganda and empty threats. We have come to a very critical stage of the fight against terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria that require more patriotism and security consciousness by all and sundry.
Gone were the days when people glamorize terrorists and their criminal acts.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 13, 2017
Odunayaw:
its like you think the AOR is one mammy market abi grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:15pm On May 13, 2017
TROOPS SMASH BOKO HARAM FISH SMUGGLING RING

Troops of 145 and 158 Task Force Battalions, 5 Brigade Nigerian Army, have yesterday smashed a fish smuggling ring perpetrated by Boko Haram terrorists to fund their criminal activities. The success was recorded during a joint ambush operation conducted in Julari village, along Kareto - Damasak road, Borno State.
During the operation, troops neutralized 4 Boko Haram terrorists.
Similarly, they recovered 1 AK 47 riffle, 1 Toyota Hilux pick up, 3 Motorcycles, 35 bags of dry fish, 1 bag of bush meat, 3 bags of sugar and 60 litres of engine oil.
Unfortunately, we lost a soldier during the operation.
Please, disseminate this information to the general public.
Timothy Antigha
Colonel
Deputy Director
Army Public Relations
8 Task Force Division

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:17pm On May 13, 2017
MORE

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:01pm On May 13, 2017
#Egypt: #ISIS/#Sinai Province photos purportedly showing spoils of war taken from tribal militiamen in North #Sinai

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:02pm On May 13, 2017
#Egypt: 3 militants arrested, 2 AKs, RPG-7 + rockets, explosives, ammo, truck, motorbikes & more seized amidst CT-ops in Central #Sinai

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:14pm On May 13, 2017
AFSF/NNSBSC

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2017
nemesis2u:

its d name for all markets in our barracks

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:56am On May 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
its d name for all markets in our barracks

like military canteen not open to civilians .

or is urs open to civilians ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2017
nemesis2u:

opened to all & sundry(most customers are barrack tenants i.e wife & children of soldiers)

Then there r mess (officers,NCOs and corporal & below)

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 14, 2017
nemesis2u:

It's not a canteen. It's a market like you see in India, but these are situated right inside the Barracks or NYSC camp and run by the military(family members).

Civilians don't usually shop there, but they are free to.

Officers Mess, which is the canteen is different.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
bidexiii:

grin grin grin grin

henry has always being agitating for local military industry, and thats one way out of the mess we av gotten ourselves to.

It's the only way we can guarantee our security. It will not win us any war, but in a battle of attrition, we should be able to depend on a local defence industry.

I go all out to try to highlight some of the things we make, but to be honest, we can do so much better.

I remember watching on YouTube how a South-African news channel made fun of the fact that the US won't sell us arms, and it truly pained me to see that other Africans out there, instead of standing in solidarity with Nigeria, would see nothing than have us fail and capitulate.

Anyway, things changed and God pass them. We now build alot, but we need to do way more.

However it is my fervent hope to see us grow our defence industry.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:01pm On May 14, 2017
GUNMEN KILL 21 IN NIGER STATE

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/14/gunmen-kill-21-attack-niger-state-mosque.

these issue of herbsmen i say; its getting out of hand. i think the federal government has over pampered these issue, something urgent has to be done.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:06pm On May 14, 2017
TROOPS ARREST SUSPECTED BOKO HARAM TERRORIST AND KIDNAPPERS

Troops of Forward Operation Base, Fika, on routine patrol earlier today, arrested a suspected fleeing Boko Haram terrorist, named Bala Ibrahim aged 30 years at Fika. Preliminary investigation shows that the the suspect is an indigene of Bulabulin village, Fika Local Government Area, Yobe State. He is further being interrogated.
Similarly, troops deployed at Forward Operation Base Yuga on blocking position, today, following a tip off from well meaning individuals, ambushed and arrested 4 suspected kidnappers at Mundu village.
The suspects, Yahaya Auta, aged 25, Salisu Lawal, aged 20 years , Umar Mohammed, aged 18 years and Samaila Abubakar were found to be in possession of 1 Locally made Six Loader Single Barrel Gun, 1 Empty Cartridge, 2 Machetes, a Knife, 2 Mobile Telephone Handsets, 2 Packets of Tramol Tablets and the sum of Three Hundred and Sixty Naira, while on their way to commit crime. They also currently being further investigated.
Thank you so much for your kind cooperation.
Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations
Bala Ibrahim, the suspected Boko Haram terrorist:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:20pm On May 14, 2017
NA PARATROOPERS

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2017
bidexiii:
GUNMEN KILL 21 IN NIGER STATE

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/14/gunmen-kill-21-attack-niger-state-mosque.

these issue of herbsmen i say; its getting out of hand. i think the federal government has over pampered these issue, something urgent has to be done.
When will the NPF surprise me
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:30pm On May 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
When will the NPF surprise me

i think its high time the nigeria civil defense be converted to rangers, if they are properly trained and equiped
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:31pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:47pm On May 14, 2017
FRESH NA PARATROOPERS JUMPING FROM A C130 AIRCRAFT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvmRjgnfU8

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 14, 2017
6 terrorists killed this las two days in ain defla algeria

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2017
bidexiii:

i think its high time the nigeria civil defense be converted to rangers, if they are properly trained and equiped
All these r just pain killers...If you have one of the chief custodians of law & order being lax..u get various forms of breakdowns. We keep stitches...how about we sew up the wound once and for all
The NPF's incompetence is d gall ruining the meat

And yes..the NSCDC's present scope is a very foolish & short sighted one ...they normal shld b a form of National guard
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:56pm On May 14, 2017
FRESH NA PARATROOPERS TOUCHING DOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M6lPbag-yE
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:59pm On May 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
All these r just pain killers...If you have one of the chief custodians of law & order being lax..u get various forms of breakdowns. We keep stitches...how about we sew up the wound once and for all
The NPF's incompetence is d gall ruining the meat

And yes..the NSCDC's present scope is a very foolish & short sighted one ...they normal shld b a form of National guard

HONESTLY... national guard is not a bad idea, what am saying in essence is reforming,traing and equiping one of our security agencies to fight these rubbish.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:02am On May 15, 2017
Boko Haram launches new spate of attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-UXc7eRcik
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:24am On May 15, 2017
bidexiii:

HONESTLY... national guard is not a bad idea, what am saying in essence is reforming,traing and equiping one of our security agencies to fight these rubbish.
Yes..we r long overdue for a National guard ala Civil defence with its objective of internal defence
The Civil defence is d closest to anything of this sort
It is always ulcer to my stomach when I hear the Army saying they r expanding bcuz of internal security challenges

Furthermore..head needs to roll in the NPF..they keep behaving like the civil service dammit!
I can categorically say 80% of our security issues is due to police lax
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:38am On May 15, 2017
#Egypt: #ISIS claims complex attack(SVBIED + armed assault + IED) near Al-Gorah, North #Sinai "killing at least 15-16 soldiers & militiamen"

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 15, 2017
bidexiii:

grin grin grin

Oga message from beegblog
Hw can Bidexii be reached on Twitter?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:45pm On May 15, 2017
THE UNTOLD STORY OF SADIQUE ABUBAKAR THE 20TH CHIEF OF AIRFORCE STAFF.

https://.com/the-untold-story-of-sadique-abubakar-nigerias-20th-chief-of-air-staff/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
@ibnsultaan

he can reach me on -
bidexiiimilitarypics@gmail.com .

my twitter handle its private but, ill follow him on twitter and probably send a direct message(DM).
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:01pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:04pm On May 15, 2017
AIRFORCE TROOPERS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.