Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3014868 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by patches689: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
newafricaken254:
may be you should try going as a student

Nah, its cool. Looking at about 3 years.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by patches689: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
olapluto:

They were well prepared.

they where fucken lucky.......

the first ATGM missed.................... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heavy IED Explosion Reportedly Kills 4 Nigerian Soldiers In Borno State (Photos)

https://www.tori.ng/news/90981/heavy-ied-explosion-reportedly-kills-4-nigerian-so.html

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
bidexiii:
#Tunisia launches locally made military frigate.

https://www.tap.info.tn/en/Portal-Regions/9927880-sfax-launch-of

A 27-metre frigate?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
frumentius:

A 27-metre frigate?

Anybody who has idea about the spec's and weapon it carries.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
watching online live centcom,africom commanders brief senators on budget request
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Morocco has taken delivery of 400km Chinese WS-2D rocket launchers

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
kenya

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
tanzania

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
bidexiii:
Heavy IED Explosion Reportedly Kills 4 Nigerian Soldiers In Borno State (Photos)

https://www.tori.ng/news/90981/heavy-ied-explosion-reportedly-kills-4-nigerian-so.html
LT. GEN BURATAI
Respectfully speaking Sir
The Nigerian Army needs those APCs and those MRAPs
Please.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
newafricaken254:
US Secretary of State Tillerson arriving in kenya on board a USAF C-17
tillerson aide has also being fired grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
bidexiii:

Special forces BN in soft skins, brilliant!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Special forces BN in soft skins, brilliant!!

SF hardly use MRAPS.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2018
tdayof:

SF hardly use MRAPS.

That's bad news mehn!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mali rebel groups MSA and GATIA have recovered a vehicle and small arms amidst an operations in the past days southwest of Ménaka, mali, seized by IS group in sahel from US Green Berets on October 4, 2017 in Tongo Tongo, Niger

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
newafricaken254:
Mali rebel groups MSA and GATIA have recovered a vehicle and small arms amidst an operations in the past days southwest of Ménaka, mali, seized by IS group in sahel from US Green Berets on October 4, 2017 in Tongo Tongo, Niger
What happened to the green berets. These weapons are used by the SF of the U.S.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
LTGEN:

What happened to the green berets. These weapons are used by the SF of the U.S.

They went on a picnic in the Sahara and lost their weapons there.

It has been all over the news, what a shame. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2018
kabe1:

They went on a picnic in the Sahara and lost their weapons there.

It has been all over the news, what a shame. undecided
whats disheartening is that they don't want to revenge for their fallen comrade,they just want to Sweep under the carpet the whole incident.those malian tuareg rebels were able to recover those items with out US support

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2018
sudan

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2018
That vehicle on the left. I have seen such lagos few weeks ago.

Two moving together and fully armored. I guess NIA OR DSS. One of the vehicle got hit by a vehicle on island close to to Bonny cantonment. The guys inside were on suit, Black specs.

Why are intelligence fond of such vehicles?. Including Chevrolet something.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Bayoomoboriowo

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
newafricaken254:
whats disheartening is that they don't want to revenge for their fallen comrade,they just want to Sweep under the carpet the whole incident.those malian tuareg rebels were able to recover those items with out US support
That is not correct.The US and NIGERIEN Forces already avenged their deaths.There have been other firefights since then.The US ALWAYS avenges the death or ambush of their personnel.For details go to Twitter and see CNN article.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
LTGEN:

That is not correct.The US and NIGERIEN Forces already avenged their deaths.There have been other firefights since then.The US ALWAYS avenges the death or ambush of their personnel.For details go to Twitter and see CNN article.
are you kidding me !that i should go to twitter or cnn!ask around who i am on twitter
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
newafricaken254:
are you kidding me !that i should go to twitter or cnn!ask around who i am on twitter
Forgive me for interpreting your post.
Your post said that it was rather " disheartening is that they don't want to revenge for their fallen comrade,they just want to Sweep under the carpet the whole incident.those malian tuareg rebels were able to recover those items with out US support"
perhaps i cam across as asking you to go to twitter.
For clarification:
The US always takes revenge on its fallen SF " The verification of the extent of their revenge can be verified in News reports on CNN and other American Media outlets.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
LTGEN:

Your post said that it was rather " disheartening is that they don't want to revenge for their fallen comrade,they just want to Sweep under the carpet the whole incident.those malian tuareg rebels were able to recover those items with out US support"
For clarification:
The US always takes revenge on its fallen SF " The verification of the extent of their revenge can be verified in News reports on CNN and other American Media outlets.
so where do you think i go those photos from !?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
The Burkinabe police arrested an individual and seized a motorbike, an AK, a semi-automatic handgun, 3 filled mags + 80 rounds following an exchange of gunfire with two gunmen around 23:00h last night near Sogea-Satom's offices in Karpala, Ouagadougou

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
LTGEN:

For clarification:
Your posts are always off-point and somehow.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
The Suicide Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device (SVBIED) laden with approximately 80 Kgs of high grade Trinitrotoluene (TNT) intercepted in Merti,Isiolo County was to be used to conduct a massive terror attack in Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
other weaponry intercepted ,which foiled a terror attack in nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vdp-MLLwRI&feature=youtu.be&a=

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.