Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3020587 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by horlams: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
bidexiii:
UNCOMFIRMED; HAS THE N.A.F ORDERED ADDITIONAL 24JF-17 FIGHTER JETS WITH AN OPTION ON 16 MORE.....?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chopsyturvey/status/724238091997732864

I'm unable to open the link, can you post a screenshot here?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
horlams:

I'm unable to open the link, can you post a screenshot here?
Here it is

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by horlams: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
iblawi:

Here it is

Thanks.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tosyn24: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
CNN embedded with the Nigerian army in a bid to find the missing chibok girls. Please find link below. http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/04/24/boko-haram-chibok-girls-nigeria-elbagir-pkg.cnn
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
realnas:
if this turns out to true , oga beegeagle will gladly return to his blog . Besides make this peeps purchase su25s na the best ground attack available

Actually I got the info on Beegeagles blog these morning.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
bidexiii:

We need a confirmed source not a post on Twitter.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
iblawi:

We need a confirmed source not a post on Twitter.

That's why beegeagle said "unconfirmed" source. But the said twitter handler that av being following for a while now is an expert and a renowned writer for military aviaton.

One thing is certain we r getting the jf-17 but how many now, I can't tell
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by realnas(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
bidexiii:

owk..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
BATTLING INSURGENCY IN THE SAMBISA FOREST

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
MORE...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by olapluto(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
bidexiii:
The islamic state of west africa yesterday released some pictures from video shots ; displaying captured weapons and boasting of soldiers they killed.
The army has not yet said anything on the released materials, when,how and how recent it his......?
But from the pictures I think its from the kareto ambush.

From all boko haram propaganda to wage the morale of fighting troops down and to amper the trust of nigerians for our armed forces will be in vain.

Below are picture of the equipment/gears captured from the troops;

Our troops are fighting on and we support our frontline troops 100%

#victory
#support the nigeria armed forces.
Heartbreaking and painful. I hope the bastaerds were all caught and killed.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
bidexiii:

if it is jf17 bk 1 then expect the deliveries soon
if it is jf17 bk 2 the expect some more delay since it is in the final stages of testing in china
and then it will undergo additional operational testing in pakistan before it goes into production.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
bidexiii:

That's why beegeagle said "unconfirmed" source. But the said twitter handler that av being following for a while now is an expert and a renowned writer for military aviaton.

One thing is certain we r getting the jf-17 but how many now, I can't tell
But why is the military completely silence over the matter?
Seriously, it's very annoying.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
nemesis2u:

if it is jf17 bk 2 the expect some more delay since it is in the final stages of testing in china
and then it will undergo additional operational testing in pakistan before it goes into production.
Block 2 is already in production. Pakistani airforce have received over 10 already and their isn't much difference between block 1 and 2

Even Sri Lanka ordered block 2.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
iblawi:

Block 2 is already in production. Pakistani airforce have received over 10 already and their isn't much difference between block 1 and 2
Even Sri Lanka ordered block 2.

sri lanka has officially stated that they are not interested in jf 17

and my sources tell me jf17 bk 2 is in the final stages of testing
integration of the in flight refueling probe has been done and MAWS has also been integrated but undergoing final testing in china and may have ended by now.
pakistani sources tell jf17 bk 2 is in production but chinese sources shows it to be in testing .
kind of confused as to whom to believe.

if bk 2 is delivered quickly then all is good
no problem.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
How do you see this.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
iblawi:

But why is the military completely silence over the matter?
Seriously, it's very annoying.
wot do u expect t,the drunken master in the form of GEJ is no more the Presido.Nigeria only true democrat
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
iblawi:
How do you see this.

if u meant me,
then in no way u can be certain that is block 2 since inflight refueling probe is not visible.

The first image of a new Chengdu-designed refuelling probe on the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation FC-1/JF-17 fighter seen on the CAC airfield in late January. Source: CJDBY Web Page

Images revealed on Chinese websites on 23 January indicate the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC) FC-1 export fighter - co-developed with Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, which calls it the JF-17 Thunder - is advancing into a 'Block II' development and reportedly testing new weapons
New images of an FC-1 at the CAC airfield with port number 229 show the first employment of an apparently Chinese-designed aerial refuelling probe: an important feature of the JF-17 Block II version. The probe features a streamlined tube, is located below the aircraft's cockpit canopy frame and may be detachable.

http://www.janes.com/article/57508/jf-17-block-ii-advances-with-new-refuelling-probe
dated 28 January 2016
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
iblawi:
How do you see this.

What I mean is having the AEW&C PLUS THE JF17 THUNDER.

That will cover for the radar advantage the gripen has over the JF 17 thunder.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
iblawi:

What I mean is having the AEW&C PLUS THE JF17 THUNDER.
That will cover for the radar advantage the gripen has over the JF 17 thunder.

ok grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
giles14:
wot do u expect t,the drunken master in the form of GEJ is no more the Presido.Nigeria only true democrat

Gej didn't buy them too and the story has not changed either. All we have been hearing is Nigera will buy jf17 thunder and the military has always been mute about it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
nemesis2u:

ok grin
Are you Nigerian?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
iblawi:

Gej didn't buy them too and the story has not changed either. All we have been hearing is Nigera will buy jf17 thunder and the military has always been mute about it.
I never said he did. his govt was open
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
I'm Vexed

I'm terribly Vexed

What continuously annoys me is how quick the Nigerian commanders are to praise the americans

See that commander telling the reporter how they rely on the americans for ISR, thermal imaging over-flight intelligence

Yet the plane flying overhead is obviously Nigerian

They should teach these commanders how to talk and engage the press.

They must learn to embellish themselves and the Nigerian army without getting a rush of blood to the head

Hell will freeze over before the americans praise the NA for the good work they have done so far

Tosyn24:
CNN embedded with the Nigerian army in a bid to find the missing chibok girls. Please find link below. http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/04/24/boko-haram-chibok-girls-nigeria-elbagir-pkg.cnn
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
rugged7:
I'm Vexed

I'm terribly Vexed

What continuously annoys me is how quick the Nigerian commanders are to praise the americans

See that commander telling the reporter how they rely on the americans for ISR, thermal imaging over-flight intelligence

They must learn to embellish themselves and the Nigerian army without getting a rush of blood to the head

Hell will freeze over before the americans praise the NA for the good work they have done so far

Black people and inferiority complex....... It is so nauseating!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tosyn24: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
rugged7:
I'm Vexed

I'm terribly Vexed

I agree with you. I follow quite a number of our special ops guys on Instagram and it was quite sad to hear one say that he didn't know the name of a weapon's system(the Czech made RM-70MRLS) that he was seen posing with. A lot still has to be done in ensuring that our troops are familiar with all the weapons systems
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by haryomikun(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
God bless our soldiers
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS FIGHTERS HAVE NEW UNIFORM

Troops of 22 Brigade Garrison and elements of 3 Battalion that went out on long range fighting patrol yesterday, Monday 25th April 2016, to Gima village in Ngala Local Government Area made a startling discovery; Boko Haram terrorists now have new means of identification. The patrol came in contact with some elements of the Boko Haram that started escaping in disarray on sighting the team. However, they were able to apprehend 2 terrorists in their new styled uniform of green colour and use of ropes on their legs and neck. This is a new development in the ongoing clearance operations of the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists in the north east.

In addition, the patrol team recovered 1 Isuzu Canter lorry which found concealed with grasses, 5 motorcycles and 2 bags of guniea corn. Other items recovered include 3 Dane guns, a Solar panel, 3 bows and arrows.

The arrested terrorists are currently being interrogated to further assist in the clearance operations.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
How god to be back after being hit by the anti-spak button.
Pains you a lot watching people's comment without contributing..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
olapluto:

Heartbreaking and painful. I hope the bastaerds were all caught and killed.

It was an ambushed they escaped, but trust me they would not last long cos they are being tracked and soon enough they wil fall for the trap.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
nemesis2u:

Nope am talking about the blk 1, brave men are dying and we need air supremacy to keep pounding that sambisa forest till it turns to harsh. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.