Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3071790 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 3:43am On Jul 01, 2019
bidexiii:

Even if my assumptions where wrong that's not how to open your mouth and react? It as nothing to do with my dues alright.
These quys are SBSC if you av been in Abuja before. These is not the first time have seeing them. Look closely the logo is not AFSF, some of the guys in AFSF camouflage are SBSC guys that trained in North East Europe. Luckily enough @henry posted pictures on his thread that justified my assumptions.

I hope the guy can now calm down.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 3:48am On Jul 01, 2019
Tobiloba2407:

you guys will just see different camouflage and tavor and start shouting sbs, that isnt sbs!!!

Baba, carry your naval wahala and go. I'm with the airforce so I don't even understand but immediately I saw the video without watching it, I recognized that full kit with the navy especially the cap. AFSF boys will rather have AFSF written on their cap.

The logo are quite similar due to the flying bat / bird . However, a close up picture is needed to be sure.

Being navy is not an issue however Tavor is a standard issue for SBS while that same camo has been used many times by SBS in this hot zone.

Too many fingers pointing this at SBS.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:18am On Jul 01, 2019
allexpensive:

Baba, carry your naval wahala and go. I'm with the airforce so I don't even understand but immediately I saw the video without watching it, I recognized that full kit with the navy especially the cap. AFSF boys will rather have AFSF written on their cap.

The logo are quite similar due to the flying bat / bird . However, a close up picture is needed to be sure.

Being navy is not an issue however Tavor is a standard issue for SBS while that same camo has been used many times by SBS in this hot zone.

grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:48am On Jul 01, 2019
OFF TOPIC

French SOF. "very" light scout helo Gazelle from 4e RHFS & 1er RPIMa "Heavy sniping" marksman

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2019
PRESS RELEASE

TROOPS AMBUSH & NEUTRALIZE FLEEING TERRORISTS, RECOVER WEAPONS IN BORNO STATE

Based on information from good samaritan, two members of a suspected terrorist group operating along Gwoza axis were neutralized by troops of 26 Task Force Brigade in an ambush conducted in Sabon Gari and Jirawa Village on Friday 28 June, 2019.

The ambush which is in continuation of Operation Halaka Dodo was conducted in conjunction with some members of the Civilian Joint Task Force. The terrorists were said to be scouting for soft target especially vulnerable farmers to disrupt their faming activities with intention of kidnapping women and children to be enslaved as labourers on farmlands belonging to the terrorists.

At the end of the encounter, the troops recovered the following items:

a. One Ak 47 rifle without a butt
b.One Bajaj Motorcycle
c. Clothing and laundry items.

As at the time of filing this report, troops are on aggressive clearance patrols in the general areas with the view to flush out other fleeing bandits.

SAGIR MUSA
Colonel
Acting Director Army Public Relations
30 June 2019

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2019
bidexiii:
PRESS RELEASE

TROOPS AMBUSH & NEUTRALIZE FLEEING TERRORISTS, RECOVER WEAPONS IN BORNO STATE

Based on information from good samaritan, two members of a suspected terrorist group operating along Gwoza axis were neutralized by troops of 26 Task Force Brigade in an ambush conducted in Sabon Gari and Jirawa Village on Friday 28 June, 2019.

The ambush which is in continuation of Operation Halaka Dodo was conducted in conjunction with some members of the Civilian Joint Task Force. The terrorists were said to be scouting for soft target especially vulnerable farmers to disrupt their faming activities with intention of kidnapping women and children to be enslaved as labourers on farmlands belonging to the terrorists.

At the end of the encounter, the troops recovered the following items:

a. One Ak 47 rifle without a butt
b.One Bajaj Motorcycle
c. Clothing and laundry items.

As at the time of filing this report, troops are on aggressive clearance patrols in the general areas with the view to flush out other fleeing bandits.

SAGIR MUSA
Colonel
Acting Director Army Public Relations
30 June 2019

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE
kicking asses #Again.....

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by emmaodet: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2019
jpphilips:

I won't take Sahara reporters seriously in this situation if I were you.

Mr jpphilips, i read you comment about desertification been a natural disaster and because of that the government approach is good.
I will like to discuss about that, am not an expert in that field but you know govt investing in personal business is very wrong.
Flood in the south is a natural disaster also but the government is not taking 2 local govt area from each state to relocate them.
This action is going to have a crisis ridden future and it's not good the way buhari is handling this situation.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2019
bidexiii:

OFF TOPIC

French SOF. "very" light scout helo Gazelle from 4e RHFS & 1er RPIMa "Heavy sniping" marksman

This sniper can take out a target in Abuja from Lagos grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2019
allexpensive:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Since the Trump's led US government is willing to sell arms to us. I still believe going for a Chinook helicopter and atleast a gazelle helicopter(For the army) will go along way.
Unlike the Tucanos, these birds can be gotten off the counter either directly from the US or a third party(with US permission). It all boils down to strong diplomacy Trump with his businessman mentality unlike Obama will be more than willing to accelerate the process.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Tobiloba2407 post=79827588][/quote]

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2019
bidexiii:

OFF TOPIC

omo!!!! the recoil of that rifle will fling the shooter to another planet.
Na human being them wan take this one kill abi na demons?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2019
bidexiii:

grin grin grin

you will never see SF written on sbs clothing, will see is SBS
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2019
ugo4u:

Abi Dey will have to super glue the shooter to the chopper seat.....the round that will come out of data sniper will send it's victim beyond hell....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2019
ugo4u:

It's an anti-materiel rifle. mostly use to disable the engine block of technicals, aircraft or light boats.

it can also be used to destroy unprotected parts of an armored vehicle.

I believe it's a warcrime to shoot a person with such caliber rifle. *not confirmed*
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2019
Fynline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzGjaaVBbQM
Bros, any update on the NAVMC docu?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Henry240:

Uncle Henry240 didn't u watch it... Me too am expecting fynllie to post it's youtYou link
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Toju200:
Uncle Henry240 didn't u watch it... Me too am expecting fynllie to post it's youtYou link
I didn't.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2019
Henry240:

I didn't.
ok sir
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Henry240:

Not yet bro. When it is available I will post it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2019
Fynline:

Not yet bro. When it is available I will post it.
Are the vehicles nicely built?

You complained about the docu, why?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2019
The main focus of the documentary was not on the vehicles but on persons and thier supposed achievements. They could have done far better.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jarell: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

See u common AFSF... Me toh am DSS special forces ( if there is anything like dat) ]

Me ayam Nigerian Navy fighter pilot cool cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2019
ugo4u:

grin shocked grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Tobiloba2407:

you will never see SF written on sbs clothing, will see is SBS

So these guys are"
AFSF...
Navy regiment....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2019
Am I meant to understand that men of the AFSF ‘borrowed' toyota vans from the Navy security team to go and secure a church?
Like some have all said....the video is not clear enough for us to identify the unit patches but even the deaf will see the BOLD INSCRIPTION on the cars nah !!!!
The men are from a NAVY unit.... Is it SBS ? I can't beat my chest on that.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2019
#THROW BACK
#MALI

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2019
mekussa:

Am I meant to understand that men of the AFSF ‘borrowed' toyota vans from the Navy security team to go and secure a church?
Like some have all said....the video is not clear enough for us to identify the unit patches but even the deaf will see the BOLD INSCRIPTION on the cars nah !!!!
The men are from a NAVY unit.... Is it SBS ? I can't beat my chest on that.

Na so them they ask ..O shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2019
Guys do we still have men still serving under UN, peace keeping missions in Mali

How come we didn't hear this ? UN Peacekeeping: Nigerian soldier killed in Mali.
https://punchng.com/un-peacekeeping-nigerian-soldier-killed-in-mali/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

See u common AFSF... Me toh am DSS special forces ( if there is anything like dat) ]

You wey I see for Baga on cjtf uniform with one big cutlass. Mtcheeew, park well abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
blacKDalia:

You wey I see for Baga on cjtf uniform with one big cutlass. Mtcheeew, park well abeg.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.