Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3073066 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
I.D. the gun please ?

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

U are an hypocrites( not meant as an insult)
Why don't ur advice or friend first
Noted. And it's "a" not "an". Plus I have no friends. I stand for the truth no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
SLBMS:

I have to apologise on these countries you call stupid on your behalf, because it would seem you might just be the one. Take a look at those countries what do they have in common? ...that's right, they all have a credible air force. They have at the very least one or two squadrons of fighter jets, so their investing in Super Tucano is obviously for a specified reason. The NAF strike fleet is a double tragedy. The aircraft are hopelessly obsolete, and the numbers in service is beyond ridiculous. 10 Alpha Jet trainers and five F-7Ni constitute our strike fleet. The NAF receive millions in allocation for training pilots. It cost almost a million dollars to train just one pilot. Another one or two billion naira is allocated for building new housing for our pilots. After spending so much what exactly are these pilots supposed to do with their acquired skill? There are only 5 fighter jet in the NAF. FIVE.

So we spend billions in welfare and training yet we vehemently refuse to do something about our obselete fleet. Is it not madness that for the past 11 years now, the most number of aircraft the NAF has acquired is 10 Super Mushank trainers from Pakistan. The JF-17 negotiation started in 2014. We are approaching ten years we still have no idea when or if we will take delivery.,.and paradventure by 2025 when we finally take delivery we will have just three. THREE !! We are struggling against an enemy with negligible air defence capabilities yet we have lost close to a 3rd to enemy fire. Of the two Mi-35 recently delivered we've already lost one. Do you even grasp the mAgnitude of this capability gap,? How does 12 turbo prop aircrzft solve the fundamental problem in the AF?

Lol. Spot on.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Colombia, Ecuador,Dominican Republic's (etc) Air force is credible. grin Lies just to push point.

Unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Henry240:

I understand you have a mental disability, so i'll school you in a very basic language.

The defence budget of Nigeria for 2019 is 2.152 billion USD.

When you take out recurrent expenditure, what percentage of that budget is left for capital expenditure for a force of over 120,000 men?

When I say you lack common sense you think its for the sake of it. Just read what you posted. Recurrent expenditure, percentage this bldadabka,..spare me the crap young man. I'll have to dumb down my replies to your level so you can best understand me.

Between 2012 and 2018 Nigeria has spent a whooping $28 billion in security allocation. The defence budget of 2019 its the lowest its been since the insurgency started. If you add the extra budgetary $1 billion for bullets and other sundries we are talking overb $3 billion for 2019 alone. WhAt happened to the extea budgetary $300 million alloted to the newly created Nigerian Army Aviation Corp in 2017? Where are the army helicopters? The fact you are trying very hard to justify the lack of investment in the armed services is proof you really really live in a bubble. You hear soldiers complaining about munitions, food, VEHIClES....even fuel. We've lost nearly a quarter of our new T-72M tanks recently acquired. Eight Vickers main battle tanks have been captured or destroyed. Three GRAD21 MLRS is now in the hand of Boko Haram. Two weeks ago several Scorpion light tanks captured from the Nigerian army was on displAy in Boko Haram's propaganda video. Two weeks before thst we lost a staggering 12 gunboats to Boko Haram. TWELVE! ! Boko Haram now has a Navy. They now use drones and attack army bases with impunity. They carry out attacks for hours without being harassed from the air. Their take their time to call in trucks and cart awsy artillery pieces and other weapons. They load them up and stroll out, without veing harassed from the air. The nation has lost nearly a quarter if its hardware to attrition and there are no plans to replace these weapon. The list goes on and on.

You do not see the danger on the horizon, you and your deluded friend live in your little bubble on trivial matters that bears little strategic relevance..failure to invest in security allowed Boko Haram time to evolve. Now there is an even bigger threat looming with the Shiite uprising. Lives has already been lost, this bears the hallmarks of another Islamic extremists that blossoms each time their leader is killed or imprisoned. The army is overstretched and cannot possibly respond to every crises. This inadequacy in man power can very easily be compensated for in air power. But no, the AF wants to build its own army. The entire military industrial complex has become one big enterprise...

But here you are, living in your fantasy, deceiving yourself all is well. You who should hold them accountable is doing theoppoxit, insult those who dare speak out. You don't like it, its spoiling your little fantasy and entertainment and since you are too dumb to give a convent argument you resort to the primitive part of your mind, insulting people. You and your fellow deluded goons that have hijacked this forum because of your pettines will not control the narrative when it suites you. If you cannot give a proper dialogue besides your silly insults then I suggest you go hug a transformer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
SLBMS:

I have to apologise on these countries you call stupid on your behalf, because it would seem you might just be the one. Take a look at those countries what do they have in common? ...that's right, they all have a credible air force. They have at the very least one or two squadrons of fighter jets, so their investing in Super Tucano is obviously for a specified reason. The NAF strike fleet is a double tragedy. The aircraft are hopelessly obsolete, and the numbers in service is beyond ridiculous. 10 Alpha Jet trainers and five F-7Ni constitute our strike fleet. The NAF receive millions in allocation for training pilots. It cost almost a million dollars to train just one pilot. Another one or two billion naira is allocated for building new housing for our pilots. After spending so much what exactly are these pilots supposed to do with their acquired skill? There are only 5 fighter jet in the NAF. FIVE.

So we spend billions in welfare and training yet we vehemently refuse to do something about our obselete fleet. Is it not madness that for the past 11 years now, the most number of aircraft the NAF has acquired is 10 Super Mushank trainers from Pakistan. The JF-17 negotiation started in 2014. We are approaching ten years we still have no idea when or if we will take delivery.,.and paradventure by 2025 when we finally take delivery we will have just three. THREE !! We are struggling against an enemy with negligible air defence capabilities yet we have lost close to a 3rd to enemy fire. Of the two Mi-35 recently delivered we've already lost one. Do you even grasp the mAgnitude of this capability gap,? How does 12 turbo prop aircrzft solve the fundamental problem in the AF?

I am not getting into your argument. If you can't see that the COIN aircraft is what is needed, then I can't help you. It has 8-9 hours loiter time, can be used as an ISR platform having dispensed its ammo and when not being used for COIN, is a very good training aircraft which mimics advanced platforms. Not one tucano has been shot down that I know of while providing close air support.

Nobody is denying the need for multi-role combat aircraft, just that it is not a priority unless your legislators agree to fund the billions of dollars needed. That won't happen unless your enemies are a few miles from Abuja and even then, some will still disagree and ask about the Mig 21s parked up north somewhere.

So you can see, ranting here doesn't change anything. Direct it at your reps and senators.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
bidexiii:
I.D. the gun please ?
IWI Negev Light Machine Gun.

It's very similar to the FN Minimi.

Any more photos of it?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Odunayaw:
Colombia, Ecuador,Dominican Republic's (etc) Air force is credible. grin Lies just to push point.

Unfortunate

EXACTLY !!!! the giant of Africa with the largest land force should emulate Dominican Republic and Ecuador. We are justified right? Dude, you need to wake up man. Besides your subtle jabs, counter my point with more substance. Tell me why I am mistaken, Nigeria is on the right track. I expect you to be able to with our throwing insults. Who knows I may change my mind after seeing your point.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
SLBMS:

EXACTLY !!!! the giant of Africa with the largest land force should emulate Dominican Republic and Ecuador. We are justified right? Dude, you need to wake up man. Besides your subtle jabs, counter my point with more substance. Tell me why I am mistaken, Nigeria is on the right track. I expect you to be able to with our throwing insults. Who knows I may change my mind after seeing your point.

I think you are the one missing the point.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
rka2:

I am not getting into your argument. If you can't see that the COIN aircraft is what is needed, then I can't help you. It has 8-9 hours loiter time, can be used as an ISR platform having dispensed its ammo and when not being used for COIN, is a very good training aircraft which mimics advanced platforms. Not one tucano has been shot down that I know of while providing close air support.

Nobody is denying the need for multi-role combat aircraft, just that it is not a priority unless your legislators agree to fund the billions of dollars needed. That won't happen unless your enemies are a few miles from Abuja and even then, some will still disagree and ask about the Mig 21s parked up north somewhere.

So you can see, ranting here doesn't change anything. Direct it at your reps and senators.

Dude, it will be the greatest tragedy that ever fell upon any nation if by 2025 we are still fighting Boko Haram. If our fleet of Alpha jets, hind helicopters and F-7 fighters cannot crush Boko Haram, an enemy with to corresponding capability then we have no business having an air force. Why are you people so adamantly opposed to the air force modernizing its fleet? The fire brigade approach to security might be survivable against a non state actor. If for some reason an adversary decides to make a move Nigeria will be a puppet state in less than a week.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
rka2:

I think you are the one missing the point.

Look, I give up. Im tired. You win. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Henry240:

IWI Negev Light Machine Gun.

It's very similar to the FN Minimi.

Any more photos of it?

Tnx man

Nope....it's the only photo of the LMG I've got but it must be new in our inventory.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
SLBMS:

Dude, it will be the greatest tragedy that ever fell upon any nation if by 2025 we are still fighting Boko Haram. If our fleet of Alpha jets, hind helicopters and F-7 fighters cannot crush Boko Haram, an enemy with to corresponding capability then we have no business having an air force. Why are you people so adamantly opposed to the air force modernizing its fleet? The fire brigade approach to security might be survivable against a non state actor. If for some reason an adversary decides to make a move Nigeria will be a puppet state in less than a week.

Gosh you are slow. Nobody on this forum can facilitate it. We are not responsible for funding the military. Nobody here will be happier than I if we budget $40 billion dollars for capital expenditure. The politicians you voted in are responsible, nah wah o!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
SLBMS:

Look, I give up. Im tired. You win. Thank you.

Good, at last. Thank you. Now back to photos please of our military before we are exterminated by our neighbours and don't have any more to share.

Maybe we can post theirs tongue

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
QuietMynd:
Toju200
There u have it

Honestly am proud and happy that these babies are "proudly made in Naija" kiss

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
bidexiii:

Tnx man

Nope....it's the only photo of the LMG I've got but it must be new in our inventory.
Very important for the navy SBS, especially squad levels.

I know they use heavier 7.62mm machine guns, but the Negev provides more in terms of it compactness and weight.

Nice weapon.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Henry240:
A new MRAP would cost between 150k to 300K dollars, for a single unit.

So, should I save my money and buyer an S-300 air defence system, when my troops are dying from IEDs in an active war-zone because I imagine the French would bomb me with their shinny Rafales.

Or do why instead spend that money on 900 MRAPs for my troops?

I think I should buy the S-300 air defence system. Shinny cool equipment.
I am not really a big fan of SLBMS,but you have a serious attitudinal problem,you need to work on that.

Now I think the question isn't whether we are agitating for cool shiny toys over the hardwares we actually need, the problem is that we aren't even buying the things we need. Where are the proverbial 900 MRAPs that we should be buying in place of the S-300?,our soldiers are still dying everyday from avoidable attacks and ambushes at the TOW.

I don't care for an S-400 or SU-35s, what I am concerned about is the 1000 MRAPs and 12 JF-17s that we don't have.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
SLBMS:
..,.and let me tell you why we keep recording casualties. Why Boko attacks army bases and cart away with weapons. Our Air Force is a joke. Nothing but an avenue to generate income by embarking on capital projects that quite frankly is beyond bewildering.

Current fleet size

11 Alpha Jet
9 F-7No fighter.

No airforce in the world has a %100 readiness rate, not even the USAF. This means at any time Nigeria can send to the air only five or six aircraft at any given time. One would expect the AF to hand over its helicopter fleet for expediency sake. .NEVER. So what do we have? Despite being the underbelly of the Nigerian armed forces, the air force has for the past decade been doing nothing than seeking allocation for its own army, construction projects, sporting competition. Troops in the front are dying, we are celebrating the commissioning of the NAF fish pond. The day Angola took delivery of its first batch of Rafale fighters we commissioned a new sewing machine factory. ...and you wonder why nobody takes thia country setious. We have becone the laughing stock of the continent security wise. Now we have to deal with a Shiite uprising. The absurdity of it all is gut wrenching.
this guy eehh see ur mouth #Current size fleet 11 Alpha jet and 9 f7 who told you did u go and count.... NAF has been doing very well in counter insurgency operation since and we are still upgrading we are expecting 5 AW101/139 helicopters, unknown number of jf17,12 super tucano,8 MI35 gunships and perhaps the yahbon flash drones we don't know if they are already here... We operate Earth observation satellites,Tin sheild radar, Mobile Early warning radar, Advance ELINT/ISR aircraft which is second to none in Africa on the part of Alpha jet we have more than 11 four of which are highly upgraded,We have the world class tsaigumi Drone,the upcoming Armed drone, the possibly weaponise NAFSA eagle, Angola is no where near..... We have the CH3 drone I can keep naming if u want grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please how can the Nigeria Army or Airforce bring down enemy drones? Several times here i have seen the military shooting up at drones Bokoharam uses in Spying and Monitoring the Barracks here angry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Please how can the Nigeria Army or Airforce bring down enemy drones? Several times here i have seen the military shooting up at drones Bokoharam uses in Spying and Monitoring the Barracks here angry
Shooting them with rifles remains the most effective and cheapest way to bring them down.
Note BH drones are not sophisticated (military class), at best they're the type used by TV stations and school kids which could be gotten over the shelf. It doesn't make sense to use bombs or sophisticated missiles to neutralise them because
1) the drones usually fly at very low altitudes making it very difficult or almost impossible to be picked up by radar.
2) Air strikes or similar force will lead to collateral damages.
4) Again the cost of running sorties and logistics alike is unsustainable.
Possibly snipers placed strategically within the four walls of the base will do the job without sweat.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Toju200:
this guy eehh see ur mouth #Current size fleet 11 Alpha jet and 9 f7 who told you did u go and count.... NAF has been doing very well in counter insurgency operation since and we are still upgrading we are expecting 5 AW101/139 helicopters, unknown number of jf17,12 super tucano,8 MI35 gunships and perhaps the yahbon flash drones we don't know if they are already here... We operate Earth observation satellites,Tin sheild radar, Mobile Early warning radar, Advance ELINT/ISR aircraft which is second to none in Africa on the part of Alpha jet we have more than 11 four of which are highly upgraded,We have the world class tsaigumi Drone,the upcoming Armed drone, the possibly weaponise NAFSA eagle, Angola is no where near..... We have the CH3 drone I can keep naming if u want grin
Guy. Want to read a novel ba... Just allow the guy to go jeje... Just imagine 5 pages past just loaded with stories...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
ugo4u:

Shooting them with rifles remains the most effective and cheapest way to bring them down.
Note BH drones are not sophisticated (military class), at best they're the type used by TV stations and school kids which could be gotten over the shelf. It doesn't make sense to use bombs or sophisticated missiles to neutralise them because
1) the drones usually fly at very low altitudes making it very difficult or almost impossible to be picked up by radar.
Possibly snipers placed strategically within the four walls of the base will do the job without sweat.
Agreed... Soon some smart ass will tell u u needd a f16 or f35 to take them down.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

You're talking about quadcopters right ?
There are anti-drone guns that the NA authorities could buy for every barrack/military Base or forward operating Base to shoot down these spy drones. It's just pathetic that these kind of stuffs is still happening and our top brass are still applying the traditional ways of handling such happenings.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/flight/drones/a20194/best-the-way-to-take-out-a-drone/

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/techtank/2016/03/16/six-ways-to-disable-a-drone/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
SLBMS:
..,.and let me tell you why we keep recording casualties. Why Boko attacks army bases and cart away with weapons. Our Air Force is a joke. Nothing but an avenue to generate income by embarking on capital projects that quite frankly is beyond bewildering.

Current fleet size

11 Alpha Jet
9 F-7No fighter.

No airforce in the world has a %100 readiness rate, not even the USAF. This means at any time Nigeria can send to the air only five or six aircraft at any given time. One would expect the AF to hand over its helicopter fleet for expediency sake. .NEVER. So what do we have? Despite being the underbelly of the Nigerian armed forces, the air force has for the past decade been doing nothing than seeking allocation for its own army, construction projects, sporting competition. Troops in the front are dying, we are celebrating the commissioning of the NAF fish pond. The day Angola took delivery of its first batch of Rafale fighters we commissioned a new sewing machine factory. ...and you wonder why nobody takes thia country setious. We have becone the laughing stock of the continent security wise. Now we have to deal with a Shiite uprising. The absurdity of it all is gut wrenching.

Angola bought the Rafale? Was that in this world or the next? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

Angola bought the Rafale? Was that in this world or the next? smiley
grin grin I nor know oo because they manage buy SU30 na SLBMS will not allow us here
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Chelseafan99:
You are not being hundred percent truthful bro. Nigeria has attack drones no other country has them. The Super Tucano can dogfight and carry missiles. It is very modern and can defend our air space better than the F-7, which is old. So I don't see why you insist our Air Force is bad.
Quite a number of countries possess combat drones(UCAVs); US, China, Pakistan, and Israel comes to mind. Interestingly,the number of countries acquiring UCAVs is fast increasing.

Super Tucanos dogfighting?. Nah, that is a pipe dream. Dogfighting against which aircraft?, most of our immediate neighbors have far more advanced combat aircrafts.

My brother,our airforce is in a bad state,we'll be doing our fallen heroes a great disservice to claim otherwise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Toju200:
grin grin I nor know oo because they manage buy SU30 na SLBMS will not allow us here

They do have the Sukhoi 30, which is a very capable multi-role aircraft.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

They do have the Sukhoi 30, which is a very capable multi-role aircraft.
NAF has plans jf17 and the MIG
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nigerian Army has unveiled four (4) Mine Resistant Anti Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicles designed and manufactured in Nigeria in partnership with Proforce Limited on 1 August 2019. Nigeria's Chief of Defence Staff General Abayomi Gabriel Olanisakin commissions the vehicles at the Nigerian Army Resource Centre Asokoro Abuja. The MRAP vehicles are a result of collaboration between the Nigerian Army and Proforce Limited and is in line with the Local Content Policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria and the desire and commitment of the Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai for the Army to be self relient and the need to develop indigenous production of Defence hardwares.

Recall that under the leadership of Lt Gen TY Buratai, Nigerian Army has successfully established the first ever Army vehicle Manufacturing company in Nigeria and indeed in Africa and it has already comnenced manufcture/production of various types of Armoured Personnel Carrriers, MRAP, Mine Clearance System, ballistic vests, military boots combat, bullets proof vehicles, ballistic helmets, protective jackets among other military hardwares.

The MRAP vehicles will be inducted into the Frontline in the North East to fight terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria. More of these vehicles and other combat capabilities or enablers are expected soon.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Toju200:
NAF has plans jf17 and the MIG
.Lol. You are actually comparing the Sukhoi 30 to the JF-17? Lol. That's actually like comparing Mike Tyson in his prime to Samuel Peters in his dotage.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
ugo4u:

Perhaps, but then again,what happens when they begin strapping those drones with IEDs?, armed is such a crude fashion,those drones could rain down considerable damage and sharpenel when shot at from the ground using rifles.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
EVarn:
Perhaps, but then again,what happens when they begin strapping those drones with IEDs?, armed is such a crude fashion,those drones could rain down considerable damage and sharpenel when shot at from the ground using rifles.
It won't takeoff in the first place, the weight of the drone(because of the IED) will surpass lift.
NB Moreover BH drones are glorified Toys/spycams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.