Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3046851 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chelseafan99:

Going by your comment it looks like you are the kid . You guys ought to watch what you say. This is a public forum and here you are insulting someone that's not here. The immaturity of contributers here is palpable. One thing i learnt early in life, if you delibrately hurt the sensitivity of people you will more than likely suffer the same or even a worse fate. Stick to topic and enough of this senseless turkeyfight. It's stupid really.
Well, let me just ignore this
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chelseafan99: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Henry240:

Additional rants, and spurious superstitious claims as expected. Just before you go about deluding yourself. I'm a very well accomplished professional. Now, you can enjoy the rest of your daily delusions.

Why can't we focus on the topics and do away with personal insults !! Jeez. The dude ain't even here and you stroll throwing insults. With all due respect it's ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaV8King(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Odunayaw:
what? Cheetahs?

Versus our F-7, yes.
And until the JF-17 comes he's right IMO
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaV8King(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kalapizim:
Seen it with DSS guys

HQDSS guards na where me sef see am
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaV8King(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
As a sincere and honest Nigerian, it is a flipping disgrace that with a military "rich" enough to regularly move US$1 million in cash, the BH conundrum has gone on for this long in our country.

It is equally alarming that our intelligence and security networks are about to allow the Shiites open up a new front.

Never mind allowing the banditry/herdsmen problem to blow into what it has become.

Since they want to make Nigeria their killing fields, I would suggest that the FGN makes Nigeria their burial ground.

Permanently.

So far, we can agree the FG is not overtly arming up or acting as if the above is the desired outcome, if we all reflect honestly.

With the amounts expended so far, plus approx US$10 billion off-budget spend since this wahala started in 2009, we could have built a military to envy across the continent.

But despite the huge amount above we are still proud of flying F-7, Alpha Jet and L-39 as front line aircraft.

Our Naval flagships are oil-spill control equipped OPVs.

Vickers is still our front line tank.

Yes I said so.

With less than 60 T-72 inducted, even before attrition started, it was never our front line tank so please don't tell me what I know.

Giant of Africa for mouth, yet ordinary Uganda have or are awaiting a total fleet of 100 T-90 S.

Yes they may be mostly un serviceable, but at least they are there for reactivation in times of need.

Which one we get, dey claim Giant?!!

Who do us this thing abeg?!!

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chelseafan99: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sizzorkay:
For the love of God, enough already, people, take your grievance to Abuja, you know where those responsible are, quit ruining thread, gone long enough

You chased SSBM away already, you gonna so the same to these guys? Cmon men, why can't we agree to disagree sometimes. This is a defence thread and there is no point clamping down on people saying the truth. I don't get you guys here sometimes. Do you all just want to dwell in la la land forever? Criticizing the govt approach to our security is not a bad thing. You pepple really need to stop and allow people air their views. Please. I'm begging. We learn everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Xbee007:
Too much emotion running around here, this thread needs serious moderation. Not by Lalasticlala or Mynd44 cos they seem to be busy with other important stuffs.

Seun, please look into this.

Please which comments do you think are against the rules?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chelseafan99: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mynd44:

Please which comments do you think are against the rules?

Calm down o. We are fine o...abeg. We are fine.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Important Personality (some sort of Mr Big) to whom military is apparently in the business of transporting substantial monies to is a legitimate question to ask in a thread on military matters one would've thought, why delate it?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chelseafan99:

You chased SSBM away already, you gonna so the same to these guys? Cmon men, why can't we agree to disagree sometimes. This is a defence thread and there is no point clamping down on people saying the truth. I don't get you guys here sometimes. Do you all just want to dwell in la la land forever? Criticizing the govt approach to our security is not a bad thing. You pepple really need to stop and allow people air their views. Please. I'm begging. We learn everyday.
Don't sweat it, he will be back (that is if he isn't already). That is like his fifth account or something.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
DaV8King:

Versus our F-7, yes.
And until the JF-17 comes he's right IMO
Is there a talk about versus or about credibility of Air force.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
DaV8King:
As a sincere and honest Nigerian, it is a flipping disgrace that with a military "rich" enough to regularly move US$1 million in cash, the BH conundrum has gone on for this long in our country.

It is equally alarming that our intelligence and security networks are about to allow the Shiites open up a new front.

Never mind allowing the banditry/herdsmen problem to blow into what it has become.

Since they want to make Nigeria their killing fields, I would suggest that the FGN makes Nigeria their burial ground.

Permanently.

So far, we can agree the FG is not overtly arming up or acting as if the above is the desired outcome, if we all reflect honestly.

With the amounts expended so far, plus approx US$10 billion off-budget spend since this wahala started in 2009, we could have built a military to envy across the continent.

But despite the huge amount above we are still proud of flying F-7, Alpha Jet and L-39 as front line aircraft.

Our Naval flagships are oil-spill control equipped OPVs.

Vickers is still our front line tank.

Yes I said so.

With less than 60 T-72 inducted, even before attrition started, it was never our front line tank so please don't tell me what I know.

Giant of Africa for mouth, yet ordinary Uganda have or are awaiting a total fleet of 100 T-90 S.

Yes they may be mostly un serviceable, but at least they are there for reactivation in times of need.

Which one we get, dey claim Giant?!!

Who do us this thing abeg?!!
What fleet of T90s
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Odunayaw:
What fleet of T90s

Bro I surprise oh, 100 T90s on which budget
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tochex101(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chelseafan99:

The thread was getting repulsive.....every hour he posts and trolls with same old gist like he's chasing a post count award.
Let's have fresh air please...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
NAF FIGHTER JETS DESTROY HIDEOUTS, NEUTRALIZE TERRORISTS AT ALAFA IN BORNO STATE

In continuation of its sustained efforts to wipe out remnants of Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) in the Northeast of Nigeria, the Air Task Force (ATF) of Operation LAFIYA DOLE has destroyed a BHT hideout and killed some fighters at Alafa on the fringes of the Sambisa Forest in Borno State. The air strike was conducted yesterday, 1 August 2019, following Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions that revealed the presence of the terrorists, along with their logistics supplies and equipment, in a group of structures within the settlement.

Accordingly, the ATF dispatched 2 Alpha Jets to attack the location, scoring accurate hits in the target area, which led to the destruction of some of the structures and equipment as well as the killing of several terrorists.

The NAF, operating in concert with surface forces, will sustain its operations against the terrorists in the Northeast.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
DaV8King:

HQDSS guards na where me sef see am
e dey round
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
I chased who away? Think you quoted me by mistake?
People are free to air their opinion, an overkill is what's irriating, nothing new in what anyone here is saying, we've all said thesame, why go on and on about it thereby ruining the thread? What does that achieve, both sides were throwing insult pages back, wasn't one sided, a little rant is fine, using 10 pages for it is madness, enough already
Chelseafan99:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Toju200:
NAF FIGHTER JETS DESTROY HIDEOUTS, NEUTRALIZE TERRORISTS AT ALAFA IN BORNO STATE

In continuation of its sustained efforts to wipe out remnants of Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) in the Northeast of Nigeria, the Air Task Force (ATF) of Operation LAFIYA DOLE has destroyed a BHT hideout and killed some fighters at Alafa on the fringes of the Sambisa Forest in Borno State. The air strike was conducted yesterday, 1 August 2019, following Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions that revealed the presence of the terrorists, along with their logistics supplies and equipment, in a group of structures within the settlement.

Accordingly, the ATF dispatched 2 Alpha Jets to attack the location, scoring accurate hits in the target area, which led to the destruction of some of the structures and equipment as well as the killing of several terrorists.

The NAF, operating in concert with surface forces, will sustain its operations against the terrorists in the Northeast.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8IpID2F-E
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chelseafan99:

Wow, wow wow... Whota did sizzorkay do? lol
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chelseafan99:

Why am I beginning beginning think slbms or whatever the name is, is actually....
You two have something in common...(making essays)
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.