Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard (45018 Views)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / ‘if You Are Caught Involved In Corruption, I Will Jail You’ – Hameed Ali Warns / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Terrificguyman: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
He has a point. Buhari should watch his back,
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by ajealadick(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pastor Bakare is getting bad belle. Just because he lost since he was in politics he wants to spoil everything. Yes GMB should be careful but Tunde Bakare is over blowing the issue.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
XRAY21:
see this bigot so tinubu is not a thief atiku is not a thief I don't blame you idio.t your bleaching face like that mumu girl

who is this cray fish undecided
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by GodblessNig247(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
CR77:
I hope mallam Buhari will listen 2 you sir

Mbaka also say same thing.

Mbaka? A double Standard prophet?
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by shizzleStar: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
If buhari has ears, let him listen. All the hyping as 'mr integrity', 'incorruptible', bla bla...will come to test when his administration resumes.

I have said it severally that if buhari is serious on curbing corruption, he should start with OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, saraki et al, these rogues have gargantuan chains of corruption hanging round their greedy necks.

If he doesn't start with the afforementioned, his attempt to fight corruption will be an excercise in futiliy

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by GodblessNig247(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by XRAY21(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Umunede:
PDP and APC are the same. What can Buhari do? I am not expecting anything. PDP members will defect to APC and it will be business as usual.
I tell you ,you get sense. come and see benue na all the PDP members have all gone to APC even deputy governor and I believe it like dat all over .so where is the change, watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=32414407] CRY FOR YOURSELF..........
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kolade354:
CRY FOR YOURSELF..........IS IT FEM-FANI KAYODE,FAYOSE,GBENGA DANIEL THAT ARE NOT CORRUPT? PDP CONSIST OF SAINT AND ANGELS ABI? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN JONATHAN GOVT USED 8 BILLION NAIRA TO BUY STOVE FOR WOMEN.
y are u trying to cover the truth. Is d thread talking abt pdp.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by LAX89(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
sosanova:
Buhari beware of Thief-nubu n Obasanjo

Well said, but you forgot saraki also.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by IVORY2009(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

THE ONLY THIEVES HE SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF ARE THE IGBO THIEVES.

THE LIKES OF STEALER ODUAH, OKONJO A.K.A PUF PUF CHEEK, AND OUR MADAM FROGGY IN CHARGE OF OYEL. IF YOU CAN CONTAIN THESE, EVERY OTHER THIEVES WILL SIT TIGHT
[/size]

[size=22pt] You this Man, when will you change?[/size] cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Okeikpu(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
You r wasting ur time mr man, we r now back to the military regime ,back to square 1 (╯︵╰,) What can dis starkillitrate mallam change in da mist of all those crooks around....
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by miqos02(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
ok
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Kolade354(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

y are u trying to cover the truth. Is d thread talking abt pdp.
I see when you call APC Association of Past Criminals you didnt know then............It is PDP that is Association of Saint and Angels.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Kolade354(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=onyedikachukwue post=32414656][/quote] I weep for you
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by M4gunners: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
I just like this potion "you can't fight evil with evil" lol.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by dollyptosh(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Angoni:
The cow herder from Daura is already compromised and he knows it. Stolen moneys paid for his campaign and bought delegates at APC meetings. Tinubu, Amaechi and co are going to recoup their investments.
You still sound bitter..I feel for you tho. You are going to have to deal with this for the next 4 yrs.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Jarus(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Somebody is jealous of Tinubu for doing what he was not able to do 4 years ago

3 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by gabicon: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
As earlier stated the right circle of people is his only chance for success. The truth is that no one person can totally eradicate corruption its a collective responsibility, what we need GMB to do is to penetrate our institutions and strengthen them and probably make all processes in our institutions electronic no paper trail
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
busuyem:
I think Buhari should just make this man EFCC or ICPC chairman.
Or CAN chairman
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by port1976(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bakare talks too much, he is envious and jealous of Prof Osibanjo, the man is a pastor, lawayer, teacher and SAN for that matter. I have monitored all his past speeches. He has not deem it fit to acknwoledge the VP. He should come down from high horse and stop complaining. In new Nigeria all of us must participate, he should lobby to minister and influnce from within, rather than whining on puplit. Even Judas played his part without him there will be no Easter.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Igweone1: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

THE LIKES OF STEALER ODUAH, OKONJO A.K.A PUF PUF CHEEK, AND OUR MADAM FROGGY IN CHARGE OF OYEL. IF YOU CAN CONTAIN THESE, EVERY OTHER THIEVES WILL SIT TIGHT
[/size]
Guy, nobody go ever compete with u in position of worst FOOL

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by annibro(f): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
.buhari having people like OBA LIL WAYNE AKIOLU,Tinubu,Atiku, AMAECHI,ADAMU OSHOMOLE,SARAKI,OBJ,IBB AROUND HIM I THINK NIGERIA WILL SUFFER BECAUSE THIS MEN AROUND HIM ARE SO SELFISH AND WICKED. I CRY FOR NIGERIA. Association of past criminals. APC!!!! SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Point of correction. IBB is in GEJ's camp
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by absoluteSuccess: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tunde bakare should join them or purge them.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by condralbede(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
..Dayiska....daburuba shegeee,wawa kowai
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by snapshot: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
busuyem:

that would be nice o
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
annibro:

Point of correction. IBB is in GEJ's camp
Which gej. A sabotage dat work for buhari
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by dollyptosh(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
CecyAdrian:
He is right, but they should all leave buhari alone nah,where were they all when Jonathan was ruling,why didn't any of them point it out to him in form of advise on the manner which him and his family(PDP) were squandering money and aiding corruption is wrong. undecided
They are all forming good men and advising someone who has not even been sworn in yet. Abeg plenty hands dey spoil sweet soup oo
Please they should all keep their advise,when the General needs one he will call for it. And Baba has enough ideas and experience oooo

And 40 thieves will only aid in giving him ideas on how to catch them all
This got me lol....don't mind the advisers.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Ahmeduana(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
sosanova:
Buhari beware of Thief-nubu n Obasanjo
PLUS ATIKU, SARAKI WEY SINGLE HANDEDLY CHOP INTERCONTINENTAL DRY AND AMAECHI WEY GO COLLECT 18BILLION LOAN AT THE TAIL END OF HIS TENURE!
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
busuyem:
supported
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by doctokwus: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
ajealadick:
Pastor Bakare is getting bad belle. Just because he lost since he was in politics he wants to spoil everything. Yes GMB should be careful but Tunde Bakare is over blowing the issue.
He is just a bitter soul who nudges grudge on GMB and his team because he has achieved with Osinbajo what he couldn't with bakare.
It even started soon after he went to d national conference and collected his N12m,all of a sudden he started having soft spot for GEJ.
People have conveniently forgotten that way before the NSA,Dasuki went to Chatham house and advocated for shift in elections, Bakare had proposed that elections should not even hold;that instead, an interim govt be formed for 2yrs!
His soul is filled with hate,maybe for d likes of Tinubu, so he had rather spoil everything than have a Tinubu championed ruling govt.
But God saw through Bakare's bitter spirit and decreed otherwise.
GMB knows people around him are not so clean, what he needs is our prayers and support for God to grant him d wisdom of Solomon, because in politics,particularly with d kind of support he got from some of these individuals,compromises just have to be made.
Re: Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard by room089: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is the tradition or norm in Nigeria to work and steal; but when stealing surpasses the quantity of work that you do (your marginal out-put), then we will raise alarm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.