Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (108429 Views)

The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Neplusultra:
Witout bias!!!! Thank God for u.

Thanks
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by stanmarshals(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am waiting for his threat to come to pass....come april 11 am voting for jimi agbeje the heavens won't fall.

4 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Firefire(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Scatterboss:

So you believe Oba Akiolu can say those trash, you PDP guys really surprise me. Smh

Collynzo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

Scatterboss, that Oba is mad angry

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by maxy097(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
He's obviously scared of the strenght and might of the igbos in Lagos, well the old fool should be ashamed that in this Lagos he calls his land, that it is the igbos that will decide who the next governor is. He must have been high on dried poo or something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Omololu007:
why couldn't d igbo leaders dat went to d palace challenge d oba,cold war dat only exist on d internet,dia is no cold war existin btwn us in lagos,we run tinz in lag...Ambode will win on saturday

Challenge the Oba?
In igbo land , decisions are not made until an assembly is convened. The oba has said his bits, the igbos went back to deliver the message and had sent their own reply, that's how it works . Nobody is asking you not to run things in lagos (whatever that means undecided), Igbos still are everywhere in lagos, it's a "calamity " you must endure for as long as nigeria remains one . ultimately, I know this will die a natural death whether Oba apologises or not, or whether Ambode wins or not.Business has to continue because agbero got to chop. No qualms!

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Khaycei: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Firefire:

Scatterboss, that Oba is mad angry

The resultant effect of this brewing will produce no victor, only pain and sorrow on both sides.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by macof(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
everybody loves jimi Agbaje x3

Jk is Ok

Akiolu go rest

2 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Omololu007(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
EggovinMma:

Challenge the Oba?
In igbo land , decisions are not made until an assembly is convened. The oba has said his bits, the igbos went back to deliver the message and had sent their own reply, that's how it works . Nobody is asking you not to run things in lagos (whatever that means undecided), Igbos still are everywhere in lagos, it's a "calamity " you must endure for as long as nigeria remains one . ultimately, I know this will die a natural death whether Oba apologises or not, or whether Ambode wins or not.Business has to continue because agbero got to chop. No qualms!
let d ibo leaders go back to d oba palace and deliver d message.yorubas are 99perc of lagos state civil servant.d lagos state govt is been run by yorubas..is not a matter of ambode might win or not,ambode must and will win.I fink u should read wot d oba said again,so u will understand
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by macof(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
bobo9ice:

May the gods of thunder (Ogun) strike u dead for abusing the Oba of Lagos.

You call Akiolu an,Oba? That motor park tout that became a police man?

4 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by macof(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
MichaelKukus:
This post is obviously a lie originated from the pits of hell by someone from the PDP camp who has realised that they are bound to lose Lagos State to the almighty APC.

We don't need a party that tells lies about people's comments simply because they lost an election. They should die a natural death.

I am sick and tired of PDP's attempts to undermine Nigeria's saviours. Just look at the certificate issue with Buhari. The party has lost it. Now they are trembling at realisation that we have finally found our voices.

This article is proof that PDP will forever play dirty to win our votes. Instead of letting the results of governance speak for itself. Let us vote out such politics out of Nigeria.

Vote APC. VOTE AKINWUNMI AMBODE FOR CONTINUITY.

EKO O NI BAJE.

Watch and Enjoy
APC - terrorist party must be kicked out of Lagos by the electorate
This is not Igbo vs Yoruba
This is Yorubaland,and us sensible Yorubas with Igbo help will bring change to Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by DarkFive: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba is a Bastard and a Coward #no pun intended

6 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by spdnltd: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
There's nowhere on earth that an uprising or war took place that it did not affect everybody. If people that are perceived to be leaders who are supposed to manage their constituency become the very ones that will instigate wars, uprising and conflicts let them not think that they will be free when these things start. The only thing that will happen is they will make use of some senseless idiots with like minds to start the war and they will sit back in their houses laughing while the fools they have caused to go to war perish. Even if any Igbo wants 2 vote for Ambode he will relent because of this nasty unscrupulous stupid statement why they will want 2 see how the Lagoon will swallow them. They think everybody is fetish like them. THERE'S NO ENCHANTMENT AGAINST THE IGBOS NEITHER IS THERE ANY DIVINATION AGAINST THEM. GOD is bigger than their powerless curses. BACK TO SENDER.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by shegzymoni: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Pls my broda u need to inform all our brothers to read d statement of oba, I think is not fear to jump into conclusion, igbo plp are not anybody, oba said anybody. I just can not get.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by hedonistic: 1:14am On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Please post the audio recording of the animal issuing threats
The man is an embarrassment to whatever throne he sits on
https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee%2Fsets%2Foba-akiolu-issue

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 07, 2015
macof:

Watch and Enjoy
APC - terrorist party must be kicked out of Lagos by the electorate
This is not Igbo vs Yoruba
This is Yorubaland,and us sensible Yorubas with Igbo help will bring change to Lagos

Thanks for the video clip
This is for those who believe this clown was misquoted
Watch him with your own eyes
The man is a tout on drugs

4 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by obiak4(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2015
Ymodulus:
Typing

Good one from the Oba.

A tribe that cant get her leaders into power should not be given the chance to destroy the opportunity of other tribes who are willing.

The oba is not scared he has spoken.

Take note!! He his an Oba not an Obi

grin
am irresponsible and senceless comment coming from the oba if he has identified that the igbo's are a force to recon. With he just kicked the proverbial calabash
you don't give threat for ppl to vote simply but maybe ambode is a bad market
#you dont need too much advert to sale a good product that why garri no get advert but e sale pass indomine
my 50kobo contribution

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2015
sinizia:

I don't understand you one bit. How can you be this biased? Custodian of the land? GEJ was the custodian of this nation, yet he didn't issue death threats to those that voted for Buhari. He allowed us to consitutionally vote for our choice as it's enshrined in the constitution. So why are you now encouraging an Oba who wants to trample on the rights of the citizens? How can you happy typing this? Why didn't GEJ prevent anti-GEJ voters from voting since the words of the custodians are now the law not the constitution? Your post is very tribalistic. Act right!!

Don't bother trying to understand that dunce,sirshymexx. Take a monkey to London,monkey still be monkey.
If the edddiot starts his usual gibberish,I will call sagamite or cococandy to pummel him.

5 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Dmentor(f): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
And we still claim to have a democratic 'one Nigeria'? So everyone must belong to his camp?
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by isalegan2: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
shegzymoni:
Pls my broda u need to inform all our brothers to read d statement of oba, I think is not fear to jump into conclusion, igbo plp are not anybody, oba said anybody. I just can not get.

Thank you! The oba of Lagos doesn't have an anti-Igbo bone is in his body. He is charged with the protection of Lagos and all who reside there. angry

I'm actually surprised Kabiyesi didn't make his address in Yoruba. I don't think anyone would have minded. It is the Oba's palace after all.

Plus, Igbos and other settlers residing in Lagos usually speak, or at least understand, Yoruba very well. It would have been nice to see a video of all the different people speaking Yoruba. The different accents would just make it more enjoyable. cheesy
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by KingTom(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ezegozie:

well, what did Gowon (military head of state)say?
Did he say we are defeated?

Remember Igbos faught the whole Nigeria including the Yoruba cowards without anything.

While the british and Americans supported Nigeria and gave them the whole weapons and amunition you can ever think of, the Igbos faught them single handedly and reclaimed their guns from them and used the guns to kill majority of them.

I know if Another tribe in nigeria tried it, that tribe will go into extinction, but we did it and survived till date.

So we are not afraid of ur so called oba
i am personally going to vote Agbaje, I dont know of odas.
Nonsense
He is not my Oba, and if another tribe say the Hausas took up arms against Nigeria, they too would have survived for three years!!!
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by konos(f): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yorubas and noise making. Keep making noise and the igbos will vote who they want. You have forgotten that their are Yorubas too in Igbo land abi? Let it start and let's see who will lose. I have said before and I will keep saying it "igbos should come back home and develop our homeland. Non of this tribes in Nigeria like the igbos for real". Abeg cool

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by dwana91(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Ok ooooo, dem dey tell una now,una no wan hear....if e start to set na ibos go lose pass oooo.U can't defeat a man in his home!

Very senseless comment. If u dont gat what to say just passby. Is not a must to comment...
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Goodnuel: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Well, I too had the same reaction when I came across a certain comment of his. He doesn't know that I know him. Which was one of the reasons I was.
Yea... Very disappointing.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
WHY THE QUARREL....LETS ALL A CHILL PILL...APRIL 11TH IS THE DATE...WE MUST CONFIRM AN OBA A BASTARD!!!....
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by gpovo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

Nobody says all parties are angels but we know one which can go full throttle to discredit another one.... And mind you the Oba is not a member of the party

He only express his concerns
So D best way 2 express his foolish concern is to give threats....u pple should know how 2 make comments cos even international bodies read some of dis foolish statements being made......or because pple don't respond 2 some of dis makes u tink u canjust take up ur fone nd rant abt things dat are meaningless?
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 10, 2015
zicoraads:
On the contrary, it is you, your people and your foolish Oba that is this country's problem.

And the Igbos are a million times better than what you can ever dream to be. And am from the Northeast!

LOL, da gaske kai dan arewa ne kuwa? Dan Allah, ka yi binchike maiyuwa iyayen ka inyamurai ne. Shege matsiyachi.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by disumusa: 3:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Remarkable:

But there are Igbo reps in lagos representing Oshodi and co. ... so how is it Yoruba land as opposed to Nigeria-land (since you don't like 'no man's land'?)
that was manupulate by gej,pdp.
Just wait and see what will occure b/4 2019, or likely mud

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.