Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,265 members, 7,864,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! (1935 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by 2dice(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:

Cc:
Orijin101
lala247
lalasticlala
jacksparrow1207
alberto2k
Prettythicksme
2dice
fulaboy
valmunich
Kingtom
chimerase2
seems she want fwB
But you want a Relationship..
Her latest attitude could be she don see anoda n.GGa around shining her KonGo
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
play along with her and chop her pomo without givin her a dime!! cheesy cheesy

Is that what u wanna do to me? Play along with me and chop my 'koko'? God dey cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:
I met this girl through my cousin gf, she called the girl on my phone and seal everything and she told me not to break her heart. We started talking on phone she will call and even txt so the second week she asked for phone intimacy I was like second week the third week she said I love you, we don't stay close to each other at all and we haven't met but 3 days ago she changed and I keep asking her why she always tells me she's busy that I should understand and she won't call or even pick till late or in d evening sometimes..please should I just end it or play along and I truly have feeling for the girl and have made it known to her maybe that's where I screw up sef cc ronald4lif

Sorry Na your case sir
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Maybe you should consider quiting and get yourself another babe. But this time someone you wooed yourself. All this match making relationship doesn't sounds good to me. Those era where people match make couple and they ended up together happily is far behind us.

She may have moved on with someone else sef.
hmmnnn tru talk nd each time I ask her maybe am bugging her or something she'll say what do I mean and turn it to ruff
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
2dice:

seems she want fwB
But you want a Relationship..
Her latest attitude could be she don see anoda n.GGa around shining her KonGo
I think you're right tho because anything I come up with sex chat she doesn't mind exhausting all her card but nowadays she doesn't even go dere
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by khalebzy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
ajoskele:
Make me sev start to dey ask anyhow question for Nairaland.
me too
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by 2dice(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:
I think you're right tho because anything I come up with sex chat she doesn't mind exhausting all her card but nowadays she doesn't even go dere
guy free her
she ain't worth it..
Jes behave as if she doesn't exist
maybe delete her contact on whatsapp and phone..
If she comes around again stillll bone her..
Women plenty pass Guys ...
Remember YoLO
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by chimerase2: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

is this an invitation to derail? undecided

Cuz u know, girls have no reason for lying

They just lamba gamba for nothing
But we(guys) lamba gamba to get to their punny grin
no mind amu he oto have knwn amu not in de mood angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:
I met this girl through my cousin gf, she called the girl on my phone and seal everything and she told me not to break her heart. We started talking on phone she will call and even txt so the second week she asked for phone intimacy I was like second week the third week she said I love you, we don't stay close to each other at all and we haven't met but 3 days ago she changed and I keep asking her why she always tells me she's busy that I should understand and she won't call or even pick till late or in d evening sometimes..please should I just end it or play along and I truly have feeling for the girl and have made it known to her maybe that's where I screw up sef cc ronald4lif

Well since you like her hang in there ..
She might be really busy doing others things .. So dont be too hasty to end it .

I will say tho .. Keep your options open .. Not cheat oh .. Just keep an eye out for potential replacement in case it goes sideways . smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
KingTom:
Heeeeeeediot!!! You dey laugh dem abi? grin
yes nah. my guy na die hard fan. i wan make em cry
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by KingTom(m): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:

yes nah. my guy na die hard fan. i wan make em cry
hahahahahaha dem go start fight o, that 4-1 don vex them grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Girl Going Wild In Her Bathroom Photos E3posed!! / Between Northern Babes And Southern Babes Who Is More Romantic? / When Should A Guy Start Searching For A Lady?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.