Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! (1895 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2015
I met this girl through my cousin gf, she called the girl on my phone and seal everything and she told me not to break her heart. We started talking on phone she will call and even txt so the second week she asked for phone intimacy I was like second week the third week she said I love you, we don't stay close to each other at all and we haven't met but 3 days ago she changed and I keep asking her why she always tells me she's busy that I should understand and she won't call or even pick till late or in d evening sometimes..please should I just end it or play along and I truly have feeling for the girl and have made it known to her maybe that's where I screw up sef cc ronald4lif
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by ajoskele(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Make me sev start to dey ask anyhow question for Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by Princecalm(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2015
She is using your emotions to play football. Don't call her anylonger.
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by Davidolives(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:
I met this girl through my cousin gf, she called the girl on my phone and seal everything and she told me not to break her heart. We started talking on phone she will call and even txt so the second week she asked for phone ask I was like second week the third week she said I love you, we don't stay close to each other at all and we haven't met but 3 days ago she changed and I keep asking her why she always tells me she's busy that I should understand and she won't call or even pick till late or in d evening sometimes..please should I just end it or play along and I truly have feeling for the girl and have made it known to her maybe that's where I screw up sef cc ronald4lif
That's y they are ladies yanga too much
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Davidolives:
That's y they are ladies yanga too much
as in I don't understand them at all jare
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Princecalm:
that's what am planning to do self bro but she has the way to lie and pretend I just don't knw jawe
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Cc falconey rokiatu missclassy idowuogbo vizkiz
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Liverpool fans how market nah?
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Cc falconey rokiatu missclassy idowuogbo vizkiz
cc Mrcork
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
cc Mrcork
cc ghostprotocol sonoflucifer
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
this is serious bro
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Cc smartfaces CharlesNneji1

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Cc tosyne2much Enegod Emusmith
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:
this is serious bro
are you liverpool fan?
my guy lost 500k yesterday. 1960bet didnt pay him, that match spoilt everything
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by AlienStar: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:
I met this girl through my cousin gf, she called the girl on my phone and seal everything and she told me not to break her heart. We started talking on phone she will call and even txt so the second week she asked for phone intimacy I was like second week the third week she said I love you, we don't stay close to each other at all and we haven't met but 3 days ago she changed and I keep asking her why she always tells me she's busy that I should understand and she won't call or even pick till late or in d evening sometimes..please should I just end it or play along and I truly have feeling for the girl and have made it known to her maybe that's where I screw up sef cc ronald4lif
I was thinking she had lied already! funny thread!
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by major466(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Princecalm:
Exactly.
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by falconey(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
are you liverpool fan?
my guy lost 500k yesterday. 1960bet didnt pay him, that match spoilt everything

you can't lose what you don't have, your guy never has that 500K.
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2015
OP, instead of giving yourself nightmares, why not be more concerned about setting your eyes on her so that you guys will iron things out

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Cc:
Orijin101
lala247
lalasticlala
jacksparrow1207
alberto2k
Prettythicksme
2dice
fulaboy
valmunich
Kingtom
chimerase2
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by alberto2k(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:

Cc:
Orijin101
lala247
lalas.ticlala
jacksparrow1207
albe.rto2k
Prettythicksme
2dice
fulaboy
valmunich
Kingtom
chimerase2
is this an invitation to derail? undecided

Cuz u know, girls have no reason for lying

They just lamba gamba for nothing
But we(guys) lamba gamba to get to their punny grin
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

lol I believe you!!
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by KingTom(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:

Cc:
Ori..jin101
lal.a247
lalas.ticlala
jack.sp.arrow1207
albe.rto2k
Prettyt.hicksme
2di.ce
fulab.oy
valm.unich
Kin.gtom
chim.erase2
Because they are pathological liars! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by KingTom(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Heeeeeeediot!!! You dey laugh dem abi? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

see end time guy!!comfirm corrupt guy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:

Cc:
Orijin101
lala247
lalasticlala
jacksparrow1207
alberto2k
Prettythicksme
2dice
fulaboy
valmunich
Kingtom
chimerase2
play along with her and chop her pomo without givin her a dime!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by shaizegotswag: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
your head is dere
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by KingTom(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Jeeeeeeeeeessuuuuusssss!!!!! shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Maybe you should consider quiting and get yourself another babe. But this time someone you wooed yourself. All this match making relationship doesn't sounds good to me. Those era where people match make couple and they ended up together happily is far behind us.

She may have moved on with someone else sef.
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2015
shaizegotswag:
your head is dere
yes i like sharp guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2015
KingTom:
Jeeeeeeeeeessuuuuusssss!!!!! shocked
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! by KingTom(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
grin grin You be correct babe grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., / Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) / Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.