Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) (1864 Views)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by chiebuka66: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
One 19-year-old (Name withheld ) in Asaba, Delta state has allegedly impregnated his own mother while testing a love charm.

According to reports, the boy, popularly called Ekanem, had gone to a native doctor, who allegedly prepared a love charm for him to use on his mother and one of the matrons in the college where he is a boarding student.

SEE MORE HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/985829234775181

Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2015
And pple still de ask why boko haram de bomb some pple undecided
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Nawa o! How e go use Love charm for hin mumsy
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by PunkyOh(f): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Wow. Wonder what he'll call the child. Sibling daughter/son.

Sick!
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by classicyung(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Lool•• Interesting
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by Fairgodwin(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2015
That's why you had to put a fake picture?
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2015
bloggers sha .................didn't fall for the news
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by Enegod(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2015
All these facebook pages with their fake storiesundecided
I don't believe it!
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by dharay99: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2015
fake fake fake. lipsrsealed
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by sinaj(f): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Enegod:
All these facebook pages with their fake storiesundecided
I don't believe it!
evn afta de av shown u pic tongue or u nid a head wink... i mean d woman's head
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by sinaj(f): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2015
dharay99:
fake fake fake. lipsrsealed
aint u done in Aso Rock sad

u didnt evn come bak for easter coz of d stupid renovation embarassed
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by wisdomjoy6: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +238075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by dharay99: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

aint u done in Aso Rock sad

u didnt evn come bak for easter coz of d stupid renovation embarassed

dear, we ain't done yet...u know Jonathan is still der until May.

I came home 4 easter buh I had to leave sharpally, The General riili needs me. tongue
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by Enegod(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:
where is the pic?
You smoke pot? tongue
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by mmbm1819(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2015
to carry fake n mumu news no dey hard una shaa won wherey
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by sinaj(f): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Enegod:
where is the pic?
You smoke pot? tongue
lol
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by EmmySparky(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:
lol ..I guess he needs a head...
Re: You Won’t Believe Why 19-year-old Boy From Delta Impregnated His Mother (PHOTOS) by sinaj(f): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol ..I guess he needs a head...
lol

(1) (Reply)

All The Fine Girls & Big Boys Forming... / 9 Scintillating Facts You Must Know About Owerri Girls.... / Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.