Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How I Treat Her F*ck Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Treat Her F*ck Up (1725 Views)

Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) / Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Lyrically(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2015
There is this girl in my neighborhood knowing that this girl is older than me i didn't let the age difference stand as a barrier and because i am a man i approached her innocently telling her i'l like to be her friend and not even her boyfriend o.
Come see as this girl wash me before i even finish talking she said how old are you?, when did you finish secondary school? Na who born you, never in your life approach me again foolish boy!
I didn't abuse back i just said "hey lady no need for you to abuse just tell me you are not interested in me and i will f*ck off next time you may not be lucky to meet a cool guy like me, you need to check your attitude and change for good". I plug in my ear piece and comot from her front listening to cassper nyovest's doc shebeleza and since then she has been avoiding me like plague.
Note:Age doesn't mean someone is mature.
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by delishpot: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Lyrically:
There is this girl in my neighborhood knowing that this girl is older than me i didn't let the age difference stand as a barrier and because i am a man i approached her innocently telling her i'l like to be her friend and not even her boyfriend o.
Come see as this girl wash me before i even finish talking she said how old are you?, when did you finish secondary school? Na who born you, never in your life approach me again foolish boy!
I didn't abuse back i just said "hey lady no need for you to abuse just tell me you are not interested in me and i will f*ck off next time you may not be lucky to meet a cool guy like, you need to check your attitude and change for good". I plug in my ear piece and comot from her front listening to cassper nyovest's doc shebeleza and since then she has been avoiding me like plague.
Note:Age doesn't mean someone is mature.

You be gentle man. That girl na raz babe.
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Lyrically(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Share your experience if you have face something like that before
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by OKNkanu(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Bad guy!! grin
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Lyrically(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2015
delishpot:

You be gentle man. That girl na raz babe.
mesef knw wetin i wan go meet b4 approaching her
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by delishpot: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Lyrically:
mesef knw wetin i wan go meet b4 approaching her

Lol. No try am again o. Raz babes na "God forbid"
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by ZedX6: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2015
So how did you treat her fvckup? By plugging in your headphones and walking away?

That's so badass.

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by ivyy(f): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Oya clap for yourself undecided
I still don't get how you treated her fvck up
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Enegod(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2015
kai...that girl finish u wella
Take heart bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Lyrically(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2015
ivyy:
Oya clap for yourself undecided
I still don't get how you treated her fvck up
will the way she react she will expect me to abuse her back but no..i just behave like someone that is mature
Note:simple coutesy goes a long way in promoting good human relation
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Tallesty1(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Lyrically:
Share your experience in you have face something like that before
I haven't, I don't approach women that way.

But wait oo, some dey drive car commot, ur own nah earphone?tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by chidekings(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
I haven't, I don't approach women that way.

But wait oo, some dey drive car commot, ur own nah earphone?tongue

kai,why add salt to injury
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by hatux: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2015
So you treated the biitch fvck up by plugging your ear piece in the ear
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Lyrically(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Some people are here to bash the OP o...ok ok i no treat her f*ck up nigbana!
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Brugo(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2015
You sef na wa to you. You no respect yourself. Age matters a lot in Nigeria. Older ladies (not sugar mummies) will only agree to date you if you have what they need. But forget respect, you'll never get that from her or her friends.
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Lyrically(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'm not trying to be her boyfriend but all the way tanx 4 ur advice...u too mussh!
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by IAmBhijay(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lyrically:
will the way she react she will expect me to abuse her back but no..i just behave like someone that is mature
Note:simple coutesy goes a long way in promoting good human relation
Thank God u said 'like'... grin
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Pdizzle(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
lord have mercy
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
He treated her f*ck up the best way, as a mature person.

1 Like

Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by pich4real(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pdizzle:
lord have mercy
Na church we dey?
Re: How I Treat Her F*ck Up by Pdizzle(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2015
pich4real:
Na church we dey?

dah question hard oh

(1) (Reply)

The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD / Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.