Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast (1721 Views)

See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / VIDEO: Nigerian Female Army Cadet Tortures Man For Complimenting Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Lordabas: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2015

Why is complimenting a girl on her eyes or her smile sweet, but complimenting her on her breasts trashy?

I mean, I was just waching this show where a girl got upset that her boyfriend apparently started dating her because of her breast-size...then when he came to apologize to her he was like 'actually there's so much else about you that I like' sad
-- and she was like
'what else?' undecided
and he was like 'your smile.' smiley
that did the trick, she fell back in love with him. undecided
So my question is why is it trashy to like a girl for her brezz but sweet to like a girl for her smile....both parts of the same body, no? and to tell a girl that she has beautiful eyes is what she wants MOST to hear...and yet complimenting her on her skirt or blouse is actually more meaningful since she has no choice about her eyes or how they look -- pure heredity -- and yet she has every choice in the world about her clothing.
So when you tell her she has beautiful eyes it's like telling her she's lucky...when you say 'i like your skirt' it's saying that you like how she expresses herself. that seems waaay more meaningful to me

Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Piss on threadsadsmiley
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by agarawu23(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bro

This crap is meaningless to me undecided
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by vizkiz: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Piss on threadsadsmiley

can you be less irritating? Damn!!! angry
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by frankcris(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Piss on threadsadsmiley

did you get my mail?
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Breasts are kinda sexual, whereas teeth are not. She feels objectified. End of.
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

can you be less irritating? Damn!!! angry
am irritating
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
frankcris:

did you get my mail?
yes bt time factor tommorow unfailingly.
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by hkidola00(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
op, receive mighty sense in by month end
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Mzdivacious(f): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
a friend once even told me i have conspicuous nipples he likes.i said hmmmmm,eshey sir n blamed myself for hosting him on a flimsy singlet...wats d big deal.wen guys compliment my boobs..all i say is hmm thanks or at most a "must u actually say that?"
gals too dey carry issue for head.guys are sexual beings
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by frankcris(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Mzdivacious:
a friend once even told me i have conspicuous nipples he likes.i said hmmmmm,eshey sir n blamed myself for hosting him on a flimsy singlet...wats d big deal.wen guys compliment my boobs..all i say is hmm thanks or at most a "must u actually say that?"
gals too dey carry issue for head.guys are sexual beings

conspicuous indeed wink
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Jargon
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by braine(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Piss on threadsadsmiley

You just corrupted my imagination. Yuck! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Breasts are kinda sexual, whereas teeth are not. She feels objectified. End of.

Yeah right.

Women don't like sexual compliments - at all. They totally hate to be objectified too.
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2015
@ OP

It depends on who.
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 14, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Yeah right.

Women don't like sexual compliments - at all. They totally hate to be objectified too.

Not from creeps that's for sure. When it's from your man, good, but from a stranger it borders on inappropriate. But then again, different strokes for different folks. Not all will skip & twirl at sexual compliments.
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not from creeps that's for sure. When it's from your man, good, but from a stranger it borders on inappropriate. But then again, different strokes for different folks. Not all will skip & twirl at sexual compliments.

A creep is any guy you don't find attractive.

If he's your 'hot' you'll skip and twirl.
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by geni340(f): 1:36am On Nov 14, 2015
it depends on d guy giving d compliments. some guys are reasonable & their compliments stem from sheer appreciation. But some guys ehn, d way they will b stripping you wif their eyes ehn,, u will wana poke them in d eye. As long as d guy is nt of 'bent' intent, am cool wif it. ive gottn used 2it anyway.
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

A creep is any guy you don't find attractive.

If he's your 'hot' you'll skip and twirl.

No.
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2015
hmm
PunkyVeer:

No.
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Its like me walking up 2a guy in d pool,u knw he is wearing shorts nd his stuff's size nd evritin is all ova my face bulging out and den I say..'Hi bros I luv dis ur stuff o,d size nd evritin make sense die' haha its sumhw nah. Smh
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by Jibwillz: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Its like me walking up 2a guy in d pool,u knw he is wearing shorts nd his stuff's size nd evritin is all ova my face bulging out and den I say..'Hi bros I luv dis ur stuff o,d size nd evritin make sense die' haha its sumhw nah. Smh
And by so doing,, U think d said guy will lash out or look @u with disgust just like u ladies would??
Re: Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast by frankcris(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:

any guy that didn't like it or atleast smiled is probably gay or so...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons / 14 Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exists / Chekout This Photo Of Kim Kardashian's Hot Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.