Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,628 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda (5292 Views)

Abia: My Mandate An Expression Of The Majesty Of The Rule Of Law - Uche Ogah / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Taking His Mandate On Igbo Agenda / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by emekanwokoye225: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thats true jimi is just using the igbos 2 find his way to win this election,but no matter how hard he trys AMBODE still remains our choice.....APC 4 CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gbawe:
@Egift.

Don't worry yourself. Agbaje does not stand a chance. Remember that this is the same man who could not even deliver his ward for GEJ? We dey laff.

I can clearly see the position of egift.

I don't think the op is worried about Agbaje winning the election. I believe he is worried about the backlash of Agbaje's tactless divisive campaign! We should all be concerned about this!

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
egift:
Dear Jimi Agbaje,
I wish to use this channel to make this specifically clear. As an Igboman who had spent a good number of years in Lagos, I am very uncomfortable with all your gimmick in this electoral season.

It is important you take full cognizance that the contest between you and Dr. Ambode of the APC is for the post of the Executive Governor of Lagos State and not for any other State located elsewhere. Therefore I frown at your divisive campaign strategy of pitching law-abiding non-indigenous residents in the State against the rest of the good people of Lagos.

If anything, the outcome of the just concluded Presidential Election that saw the kicking out of a seating President who hinged his campaign on such divisive antics, should serve as a lesson for you. But most especially, I frown at your latest plot of making your support-base primarily an Igbo Agenda. It will interest you to know that I have no problem with any individual voting for you, but you colluding with Ifeanyi Uba, OPC and TAN to exploit and undermine the peaceful co-existence between Ndigbo and their Host Community for your personal agenda is totally unacceptable. This good relationship you see today, took generations to build - therefore we cannot keep silence and watch you tear it down.

Keep your campaign open to all and desist from sowing the seed of division. And we have not forgotten how you promised to collude with Militants in Niger Delta to sabotage the economy if Jonathan lose: https://www.nairaland.com/2081104/ss-youth-shut-down-economy - At least now if there is any crisis in the creek, we know who to bring in for details about the plan to sabotage the economy of Nigeria.

I wish you well and also look forward to hear you called Ambode once the votes are counted this weekend just like President Jonathan did.

Regards,
EGIFT

Good one Gift! You are truly a gift to your people. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by notttty(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
just like his boss GEJ he will fail cos as,for as Nigerians know now u can't divide us on ethnic ground and expect a victory... Any politician test wan cause more ethnic division shall fail in the name of God almighty...

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by WisdomFlakes: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
notttty:
just like his boss GEJ he will fail cos as,for as Nigerians know now u can't divide us on ethnic ground and expect a victory... Any politician test wan cause more ethnic division shall fail in the name of God almighty...

AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Texcoco(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Bro, seriously you need to calm down coz I think you take yourself too seriously. This election will come and go and regardless of the outcome your life will continue. Desist from allowing hatred to eat deep into your soul. You sound embittered. Take it easy bro.
We are just building it up for the reprisal killings that should follow Akiolu's stance...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
lurther:
Did anyone call u an outcast. Please, the way u are spiking up hatred against igbos has given you out. Kai! Why must you claim igbo and u want to turn other tribes violently against your igbo brothers? Which part of igboland are you from?
Don't mind that ingrate, despite the transformation the PDP government of Sullivan Chime is doing in his home state, Enugu, he still comes here to give the impression that PDP cannot run an efficient government.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by egift(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
Agbaje doesn't have to win it, but people want see how they will die if they vote him...igbos can be very curious lot,you know.

My only concern is that Agbaje winning or losing should be about Ndigbo. Let it be that majority of Lagosians voted FOR or AGAINST Agbaje.

Because doing so jeopardizes the my People and puts them in harms way. The voting should be about Lagosians and not Ndigbo.

@Bold: Curiosity they say, killed the Cat.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
emekanwokoye225:
Thats true jimi is just using the igbos 2 find his way to win this election,but no matter how hard he trys AMBODE still remains our choice.....APC 4 CHANGE IN LAGOS
Fixed.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Yemidaniels(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
4 Bedroom duplex with all room en-suit and enough parking space. Off Osolo way, Ajao estate, airport road Lagos. Letting Price: #1.5 million per annum. 1 year accepted. Call Joseph 09050196756 .
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by WisdomFlakes: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
We are just building it up for the reprisal killings that should follow Akiolu's stance...

Nna, abeg relax. Forget that thing. Nothing will happen to our Igbo brothers. Ambode government go benefit all of us. Na Jimi dey use scaremongering to try get votes. Na so e talk say everywhere go scatter if GEJ lost. Relax bro.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by lurther: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
SMH at you igbo. I pity them berem that are following you thinking you are igbo. When it is time to slaughter, I know you as a yoruba man will not hesitate to point where berem and obiagelli is living. Have a wonderfull easter and don't bother replying me.
egift:

At bold: Oya what is Efulefu?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gbawe:

Look, Mr.Garish blue fonts , just go and vote for Agbaje, if you are even Lagosian to begin with, and mobilise as many people as you can to do the same. Leave the rest to other Lagosians and let us meet here next Sunday. You are talking too much for someone about to have egg on his face in a few days.

Why are you indulging the boy....?
Let him rave as much as possible.....he is highly inconsequential in the scheme of things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Everybody only ibos love Jimi agbaje
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by owobokiri(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
egift:

Coming from you is very forlorn. As a fellow Igboman, I expect you to lead the charge to protect the good name of Umu Igbo who are very law-abiding and living peace across Nigeria.

Agbaje is trampling this peaceful heritage for his selfish agenda and you have the pluck to insult.

Tell Agbaje to stop creating enemies for Ndigbo.

Why do you always feel the urge to re-state your much vaunted igboness with every post hre? Is there anything you are hiding?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Texcoco(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
egift:

My only concern is that Agbaje winning or losing should be about Ndigbo. Let it be that majority of Lagosians voted FOR or AGAINST Agbaje.

Because doing so jeopardizes the my People and puts them in harms way. The voting should be about Lagosians and not Ndigbo.

@Bold: Curiosity they say, killed the Cat.
Not a cat with 9 lives,no it doesnt.The only people in harms way are your people,now that your king has thrown down the gauntlet.Igbos have always been involved with reprisals with the north,that experience should bode them well with your people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Texcoco(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gbawe:

Look, Mr.Garish blue fonts , just go and vote for Agbaje, if you are even Lagosian to begin with, and mobilise as many people as you can to do the same. Leave the rest to other Lagosians and let us meet here next Sunday. You are talking too much for someone about to have egg on his face in a few days.
That's the spirit,let the igbos have their say and not be cowed by tribal warlords.If nobody wants to live and let live,let him die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by lacicrips(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
seunmsg:
Agbaje will go down just like his master GEJ. No divisive politicians will ever be allowed to rise to a position of authority in Yorubaland. The igbos pushing Agbaje should also be careful. No matter how liberal we Yoruba's may be, we will never allow settlers to determine who will lead us. Lagos has sacrificed a lot to ensure that the opposition movement in Nigeria is sustained. Now that the opposition as gained power at the centre, we won't condone any desperate attempt by some disgruntled people to deliberately ensure that Lagos does not benefit from the new resurgence at the centre. We will never allow any group of people or politicians to derail the alignment of Lagos state with the APC controlled federal government.

Everybody has a right to vote whomsoever they choose too. The Igbo's are living in Lagos, so they have the same right you do to choose who to lead them. Both candidates are Yoruba's, so I don't really know what the issues are with you people. Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Kingspin(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pls, vote and leave the rest.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by teufelein(f): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
that cretinous gormless oba of lagos must be executed...kill him wherever he's find...cut off his head!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by geniusbami(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
One of two things will happen:
1) JK sink Igbos or
2) Igbos turn around & sink JK.
But for sure, JK is singing for them:
"A ó m'érin joba, Èwèkú ewele "
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by egift(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
geniusbami:
One of two things will happen:
1) JK sink Igbos or
2) Igbos turn around & sink JK.
But for sure, JK is singing for them:
"A ó m'érin joba, Èwèkú ewele "

Jimi should not be allow to paint Ndigbo in bad light on the account of his political ambition.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by mrmetoo1: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
http://www.thecomplex.ng/?p=2515

The Oba didn't make those statements. This isn't the first time proverbs will get us into trouble in Nigeria. I'm sure whoever started this would be easily traced back to the PDP campaign team

By the way Obanikoro was on rhythm on Friday, talking about how APC doesn't like the fact that non-indegenes won some seats in the house of rep, this was on radio. So I understand why egift is upset. They need to stop treating a whole ethnic group as pawns.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Ikengawo: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
egift:

Coming from you is very forlorn. As a fellow Igboman, I expect you to lead the charge to protect the good name of Umu Igbo who are very law-abiding and living peace across Nigeria.

Agbaje is trampling this peaceful heritage for his selfish agenda and you have the pluck to insult.

shhh
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Jk210(f): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Seun, a call was made very early yesterday for this thread to be moved to front page but was ignored and I wonder why. Do you not think it makes sense to have balanced reporting and does Nairaland not stand for fairness again?

The Oba has done a condemnable thing giving a hate speech but is it right to keep quiet when the very basis of PDP's campaign was wiping up ethnic sentiments in the first place?

cc OAM4J Lalasticlala
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by egift(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2015
I warned Agbaje but he did not hear. Sadly when the Oba reacted, my people fell for it, without considering the fact - Agbaje started it.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by theV0ice: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2015
egift:

You keep missing the point. If TAN is working for Agbaje, it should be about mobilizing votes from Lagos for him. It should not be limited to pitch Ndigbo against his opponents. Even APGA candidate stepped down for Ambode.

So where Agbaje is heading with his efforts to make Ndigbo an appendage of his Governorship Ambition is what I can't see. [size=14pt]If what Agbaje is doing is not checked, tomorrow if he failed it will amount to Ndigbo failing - when in reality, Ndigbo have no stake in him[/size] than being a mere candidate for Governorship Election.

Sadly, the bold portion is now the case cry

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2015
egift:

Accept this new Fact. Ndigbo will never be short of enemies in Nigeria. be it in political spheres, social and economic. you belabor the issue by trying to wear the coa of a clown on a king. it is not a normal trend but it is a popular trend. the Jews will tell you a better sort of how their success in foreign land killed 6 million people of their brethren.

congratulations ambode. though I hate you and your party with a passion, I duff my hat to your victory. please ask Oba Akiolu to release the ballot box illegally housed in his palace. my boy worked very hard for his voters. you deny them victory by stealing the ballot box. it will be in the news tomorrow but I know you will deny it. and Lagos will ignore it. but the wound will remain open.
Congrats APC Congrats AMBODE Congrats TINUBU Congrats APC Family.
please knuckle down and perform beyond expectations.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by PenSniper: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2015
egift:
Dear Jimi Agbaje,
I wish to use this channel to make this specifically clear. As an Igboman who had spent a good number of years in Lagos, I am very uncomfortable with all your gimmick in this electoral season.

It is important you take full cognizance that the contest between you and Dr. Ambode of the APC is for the post of the Executive Governor of Lagos State and not for any other State located elsewhere. Therefore I frown at your divisive campaign strategy of pitching law-abiding non-indigenous residents in the State against the rest of the good people of Lagos.

If anything, the outcome of the just concluded Presidential Election that saw the kicking out of a seating President who hinged his campaign on such divisive antics, should serve as a lesson for you. But most especially, I frown at your latest plot of making your support-base primarily an Igbo Agenda. It will interest you to know that I have no problem with any individual voting for you, but you colluding with Ifeanyi Uba, OPC and TAN to exploit and undermine the peaceful co-existence between Ndigbo and their Host Community for your personal agenda is totally unacceptable. This good relationship you see today, took generations to build - therefore we cannot keep silence and watch you tear it down.

Keep your campaign open to all and desist from sowing the seed of division. And we have not forgotten how you promised to collude with Militants in Niger Delta to sabotage the economy if Jonathan lose: https://www.nairaland.com/2081104/ss-youth-shut-down-economy - At least now if there is any crisis in the creek, we know who to bring in for details about the plan to sabotage the economy of Nigeria.

I wish you well and also look forward to hear you called Ambode once the votes are counted this weekend just like President Jonathan did.

Regards,
EGIFT

Medicine after death i call this.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda by manie(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Medicine after death i call this.

This was written and posted on 6th April 2015, which was about 5 days before the gubernatorial election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Is Now Recruiting Africans To Join The Russian Army. / Breaking News: Governor Rotimi Akeredolu / 'Don’t Commit Suicide' - Commissioner To Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.