Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (143945 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Cleofel(f): 2:24am On Aug 03, 2006
I had my first boyfriend when I was 10 (some childish thing)

I had my 2nd boyfriend 2 years ago when I was 15 (I thought he was the right guy but I thought wrong)

So my advice for you is to wait till the time comes. You are still young.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2006
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by sweetberry(f): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2006
16. den u re old enough to tink for urself
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2006
I would say at least 16. but b4 16 most girls already start having crushes and all that. but the boyfriend thing is a next step so i would say 16.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by AliLovesRo: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2006
Im Currently 15 and im in a stable, non-sexual relationship.
Me and My Boyfriend have been together for quite a while now
And we're still going strong. Alot of my friends, who are also 15
Have stable boyfriends too. I had my first boyfriend age 13 and
that too was a non-sexual relationship that lasted about 6months.
I think, that aslong as you're in the relationship for the right reason,
you can start having a boyfriend at any age. However i suggest about 13.
As its around this stage that most girls learn about relationships in full.

x
x
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by momoney1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2006
why 16? and even 18? why not 20? you see we have different growth speed and some people at the age of 16 looks matured enough to think for their self and even good enough for sex, while some are not. so bearing this in mind i don't think we should verbally advice any body in doing it. we need to have close relationship for good guidance.

eg. i'll not want my kid sister to start by 16, though she's full grown and very beautiful. i'll advice you consult your parents or guidance please.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by CHRISTEL(f): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2006
age 18 and up
how does that sound
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Ugwumba(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2006
@ Christel - if i reply now, anoda ye-ye person go talk say we de stalk each other- but here goes.

'supervised' dating from 15 - no humps, just touches, unsupervised from 18 (adult - make your own decisions).
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by CHRISTEL(f): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2006
forget them
nnnnnnnhhhhhhhh u re nasty
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 30, 2006
maturity is not a function of age although age is a factor.
18 is ok but if we want to be sincere toourselves nigerian children are actually smarter than they look expecially when the girls talk about boys
take a trip to a sec school the girls always feel more matured than the guys. some at 14 have already stated dating guys of18 , 21 and above. while boys of same age most are still novies
so lets make it a law in national assembly
from 2 years your ready before u get to 10 u have dated 20 guys and at age 28 u might have goone through 2 abortions
is life not wonderful? grin
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by AliLovesRo: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2006
It All Depends On Whether Youre Ready Or Willing To Be Sensible.
Id Say 14 is the right age to start dating. But If You go to a High School and ask the pupils what age they started/plan to start dating. Youll Be Surprised at the number of 12/13 year olds who will say they want to start dating now.
I Dont Think you CAN put an age on it.
It All depends on how fast the individual matures
And how sensible they are willing to be.
xxxxxx
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by ALBSODRAMA: 1:08am On Sep 09, 2006
i think 13-14 because in my school girls started going out in 5th grade
thats to early i think
but i have another q for u guys?
when a boy calls u the uglest bitch ever
i guess that means u r ugly if their the hottest guy in your school right?
grin angry shocked cool cry kiss

Reply! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by ladykool(f): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2006
u guys are just chating!
when i had my first boyfriend i was in year4 cuz i was in mixed up school and we girls were crazy bout them and i think that was chidish but from then i had been out with bare guys! tongue
but my mama doesnt knw thou! grin
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by ladykool(f): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2006
i think 13-14 because in my school girls started going out in 5th grade
thats to early i think
but i have another q for u guys?
when a boy calls u the uglest bitch ever
i guess that means you're ugly if their the hottest guy in your school right?

well sorry! but was that u the boy was talking to lipsrsealed anyway i think is early too but was kind of kool thou at that age
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Memunah(f): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2006
Well you can have a Boyfriend when you know you can bear the consequences of HAVING A BOYFRIEND.if you all know wat i mean.So if you can bear the "CONSEQUENCES".then go ahead!!!!!!!!I wish you good luck
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2006
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by jaybaby(f): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2006
Real B-friend 18
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by LIZZY4LOVE: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
I THINK 20 YRS IS ALRIGHT THEN YOU8 CAN BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE UPS AND DOWN IN YOUR RELATIONSIP AND KNOW WHAT BEST TO DO WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE THANK
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2006
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by jaybaby(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2006
Lol Olodo
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2006
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by menike(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2006
20 is Ok AND MATURED
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by ashewo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2006
i dont think it all depends on you. I started dating at the age of 12 when i was in JSS2 and the world did not com loose, her parents knew and liked me. Thay also trusted me. As i said, it all depends on you.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by sarahsaz: 4:14pm On May 12, 2007
i thnk a gud age to start dating is 13,
like thats when i had my first bf, nd at dat age most ppl do have boyfriendz, !!
wen ur 13 havn a boyfriend isnt sumit serious, its jus sum1 dat yu can talk ta nd cuddle wit, nd kiss nd shit, nd dats wat every teenager likes doin, !!, soo y not start datin at dat age!??, its fun, !, yeah it can hurt bu lyk yu can get over these things easily at dat age, nd i personaly thnk dat it helps, de more experience yuu hav wit boys the better, !,
my parents tho, dey didnt want me datn till i was 16, bu den again, dey dnt hav ta no bout it, ?!?,
xxxxxxxxxx
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by chiogo(f): 4:17pm On May 12, 2007
16 is iight, at 16, you're sweet! smiley
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Seyin(f): 4:23pm On May 12, 2007
I would honestly say 16 is the perfect age. B4 this age what are you doing having a boyfriend? From 16 yes you can learn to start developing feelings and emotions for the opposite sex.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by hotchic1(f): 7:08pm On May 12, 2007
adeoba:

OMG thats too late what if you want to get married @ 20 or 21?

Its not a matter of when others started,you are unique,its just you need to mbe matured enough and know what you want,because most ladies satrted dating @ a very tender age and later felt they have made a mistake because they haven't met enough guyz and never had the opportunity to compare,i started @ the age of 15 n am still lovin evry bit of it but that was because i knew what i wanted the n picked the right guy.So search for the right guy.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by ATLANTA96(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2007
i think the right time is when a girl know what it takes to go into a relationship, is noty matter of age, some are 18 which is lagal here and i guess is so in nigeria too. but sometime u have to prepare to finish what u start, the best time is when u feel u are matured and u are ready for a relationship that will lead u to marriage, i no a lot of girls will say i want to play life, from there u get heart broken , I THINK U SHOULD WAIT TILL U ARE 22 ABOVE TO LOOK FOR MEN FRIEND AND NOT SEX,
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Dynast(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2007
@20
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by kike001(f): 1:23pm On May 21, 2007
i will say 12 - 13
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by osereka(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2007
at 12-14 friend
at 14-16 boyfriend
at 16- 18 love
at18-22 lover
at 22- 25 husband
25 and above be born again sleep in the church and pray 4 husband.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by davou4eva(m): 4:07am On Jun 10, 2007
as soon as she is emotionally mature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.