Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help (560 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by kipesco(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
My friend a part time student studying engineering in a polytechnic told me he has a friend in his work place. That this his friend, a lady invited her to help her check for a grade one phone which he did.
After the days roaming and searching, he told the girl he is going home. The girl offered to follow he refused. After much dragging the boy opted to follow the girl to her house. The girl brought a drink and he drank and left after few minutes without doing anything. On their way going, the boy placed her hand on the girls buttock and later removed.
Seeing the girl at school, he greeted her and no response. The girl behaves as if she doesn't know him.
The boy have to call and the girl but she said she was annoyed cause she has taken the guy as a brother.
I told him to push ahead that the girl is angry he didn't take her to his house.
The boy is a shy type and can't keep conversation with a lady. He told me he respect the girl and ready to stay off her.
How to you see this and what is your advisiw
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by HURUCHI(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmm no comment
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by Tallesty1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
A shy guy that doesn't find it hard to place his hand on a woman's buttocks.

Is alright.
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by Bacteriocin(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Since the boy is comfortable in the FAF zone, no wahala
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by chimerase2: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Now we should help u and do what angry
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by jamex93(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am really finding it hard to comprehend this
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by loomer: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by goryorhal(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
ahsekeena:
Nonsense!

What's the nonsense there ? cry undecided
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by orubebe1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Could yu pls summarise that for me or put it in am mp3 format..don't forget to compress it because I no too get mb o

Ariigato..
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by greatestboss(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
I found it difficult to understand while reading it...
Re: Her Friend Angry With Him, Need Help by iPrevail(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
"Her friend angry with him"? ..WTF does this mean? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Advice To Every Woman Who Wants A Successful Marriage In Life.. / Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? / Vivian Rose...... How That Night Of Sex Went.... Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.