Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? (553 Views)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? by agwom(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex?
Re: Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? by ligopedro: 10:53pm On May 12, 2015
Don't understand ya post. . undecided
Re: Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2015
No
Re: Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? by donbenedict(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2015
No.. Pls dnt try dat.
Re: Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
yes y not? let ur ex remain on ur facebook okay but stop messaging ur ex
Re: Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? by Hitter(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
agwom:
Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex?

How old are You??

chowlade:
yes y not? let ur ex remain on ur facebook okay but stop messaging ur ex

Ha!.. You must be his younger sister
Re: Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? by sinizia: 11:53pm On May 12, 2015
Well it depends on the events preceding the breakup. If you guys parted ways amicably, then i don't see any reason why you shouldn't be offline friends with your ex.

Also, if the feelings are still there and you don't want it, it's best you stay away. Till the feelings are expunged.

For me, barring one ex of mine, I'm still in good and talking terms with all my exes. We chat and talk sometimes. I always make sure i part on good terms with any GF i wanna leave. It saves me a lot stress and pent-up frustrations.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? by Dotwillis1(m): 12:08am On May 13, 2015
What's fb friend? The real thing is staying 'a friend' ...

Breaking up from a relationship shouldn't break a chain of friendship that will surface.

And what really matters is the way the relationship ended. If its a clear decision from both sides with no hard feelings, then the urge to be friends will be satisfied. Buh, if the partner hurts you like damn! ...it wiLl be difficult to friend with him/her
Re: Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? by Nobody: 12:16am On May 13, 2015
As long as u don't cross boundaries and u let exs' remain exs', ain't no bad thing being friend with an ex. I like being friend with em. I don't wanna be their enemy

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup / The Basic Rules For Women 1 / Did I Do Anything Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.