Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures (15024 Views)

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” / BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by sweetrace(f): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
I just watched the video on fb. The Oba did say, "whoever does not vote for Ambode will end up in the Lagoon ". He said he wasn't going to beg anyone, and added that, although Jimi Agbaje was related to him, he'd already told him that he can't win in Lagos for now. All those making excuses for the said Oba or crying propaganda should take the time to do a bit of research. Everyone has the right to vote for their choice. No candidate can be imposed on anyone. Where will Lagos be without the Ibos?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by ElFenomeno1: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
To hell with so called oba! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

Stop littering the forum with your fu cking phlegm
Daft cu nt
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by mytime24(f): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
cbrass:
I don't think the oba could have said that. they must have lied against him
https://www.nairaland.com/2240956/video-oba-akiolus-die-inside
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by pat077: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op, where d pishur now?
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by IDGAF(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
kennydee05:
Ok

With the politics of ethnic and religion, PDP planted hatred in the core heart of Nigerians.
Now PDP are planting the seed of mixing religion with tribe and religion in Lagos. They want to create enmity with Lagosians and Igbo communities.
Lagosians please don't let it germinate. Join me because I am ready to vote Competence and Continuity by voting AMBODE.
PDP are evil and we should not allow them in Lagos...
As much as I prefer Tinubu to Bode George.
As much as I prefer Fashola to Obanikoro.
I also prefer Akinwunmi AMBODE to Jimi Agbaje.
Vote APC
Oga calm down! Ahh! How much dem dey even pay u self? Am sure not more dan 5k.Why tell us PDP are evil? You, are u a saint?.What u r doing 2 me is d evil.We av brains.Let us decide 4 ourselves who we want 2 vote.Your childish propaganda cannot even convince my 6yr old nephew afta watching dat video

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Akanbee2015: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
kennydee05:
Ok

With the politics of ethnic and religion, PDP planted hatred in the core heart of Nigerians.
Now PDP are planting the seed of mixing religion with tribe and religion in Lagos. They want to create enmity with Lagosians and Igbo communities.
Lagosians please don't let it germinate. Join me because I am ready to vote Competence and Continuity by voting AMBODE.
PDP are evil and we should not allow them in Lagos...
As much as I prefer Tinubu to Bode George.
As much as I prefer Fashola to Obanikoro.
I also prefer Akinwunmi AMBODE to Jimi Agbaje.
Vote APC
I also strongly think this is the way to go. The PDP have gone really deep in trying to create some hatred between the Lagosians and the Igbos which my brothers have brought into. Now the Oba has sorta come in as a catalyst to hasten up the Level of the hatred so that the PDP could feel they've achieved their mission. God no go gree them. Let's try and play down what the Oba has said, but think of how to move on and hey better. Eko o ni baje o!
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Akanbee2015: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
sweetrace:
I just watched the video on fb. The Oba did say, "whoever does not vote for Ambode will end up in the Lagoon ". He said he wasn't going to beg anyone, and added that, although Jimi Agbaje was related to him, he'd already told him that he can't win in Lagos for now. All those making excuses for the said Oba or crying propaganda should take the time to do a bit of research. Everyone has the right to vote for their choice. No candidate can be imposed on anyone. Where will Lagos be without the Ibos?
You actually started this like a reasonable person but forfeited your effort by asking where the Yorubas would be without the Ibos. And to be candid I think you're beginning to sound as irrational as the Oba that you're pointing accusing fingers at. That question you just asked makes no sense whatsoever. It is like saying the whole of the Niger Delta is clueless because Jonathan is clueless. SMH.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by ikbnice(m): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Kings nowadays ar really makin mockery of their crowns thru deir actions. Even those wey no suppose talk don dey make maot.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by ABEngine(m): 2:09am On Apr 07, 2015
mrmetoo1:

This is simply because PDP doesn't know how to handle competition. APC as a newer party has from the sideline watched the mistakes of the PDP, corrected them and this has led to where they are today.

Oga of you don't have a thing to say, save bandwidth and thereby save use the zeal to read through more useful comments. Thank you
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by ABEngine(m): 2:25am On Apr 07, 2015
ydass:

Just imaging this bastards calling a traditional ruler bastard. Tell me who is a bastard between a king and a disowned migrant like you. If Lagos decided to send you out I bet you have no where to go to than face Malaysia to Join your retard brothers fighting for freedom in another man's country f00ls!

I have just read your comment with utter disgust sir, its a pity our educational systems are failing and you sir, have done nothing to assist yourself despite this setback. If the Oba could summon such impetus to make statements that do not encourage unity nor befit the throne he occupies, what else is he supposedly overseeing? For the archives, I have listened to the said record and for posterity sake, saved a copy. If a "Royal father" has this to say, how else can we please assess the people under his leadership. Its regrettably true, tribal veils have blindfolded you and your kind. Come Saturday, if by fate the PDP wins, he shall be held responsible for any sort of calamity that befalls the state. Our constitution still guarantees each individual a right to expression and Oba Akiolu has just expressed his, let the Igbos express theirs too
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by ABEngine(m): 2:41am On Apr 07, 2015
cbrass:

the ibos need to use wisdom in anything they do. they shouldn't feel too relaxed in a strange land hereby trying to behave like the owners. this is what yorubas hate. agbaje won't support them if the wahala starts. I don't just know why an average ibo man hates a Yoruba man

That's how you interpret it, an average Yoruba sees an igbo man as covetous and all worth not. Unfortunately on this occasion, the people who have jointly brought productivity to Lagos state, are entitled to the freedom to exercise all the rights accorded him/her under the stipulations of Nigeria, Lagos not left out. You see when two elephants tussle, the trees of the forests and the grasses suffer, when we learn to ignore politicians, they cease to gain public relevance, whether Ambode or JK, Lagos will continue to thrive as far as the youths whom are tools of violence relegate themselves to the background and let whomsoever says his ox was gored stand to the other, then you would see no one actually wants trouble. But unemployment and lack of value made these errant youths vulnerable to the vices of politicians, well the unemployment level would have to remain this way if he must exhibit the sort of powers he wish to. No one goes into a duel certain of the outcome, battles are won and lost but I prefer we have none at all. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by adconline(m): 2:45am On Apr 07, 2015
modath:
Yorubas and ibos have always managed to co-exist in relative peace and harmony till PDP started their campaign of hate and calumny..

t
Blame it on PDP. It's PDP that has shown decorum and magnanimity in accepting defeat. APC would have burned the whole country if they had lost. Buhari has never accepted defeat in his life.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by ABEngine(m): 2:53am On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
I would like to warn Ibos

This is an election between 2 Yorubas dont be caught in between

WhetherJimi wins or Ambode wins, Its still 2 Yorubas that are contesting.

Dont let them use your head to break coconut

If any problem should start, Neither Jimi nor Ambode would abandon his Yoruba people to support you.

Ask your parents how the previous issues that has nothing to do with Ibos suddenly get dropped in their doorsteps and many paying the price

In politics use your sense especially where you are foreigners

Can you call president Obama a Kenyan foreigner too? Has he not got the interest of the entire Americans at heart? Talk of little Lagos in comparison they even had to field two of their sons yet they still can't put their household together. My dear, I'm so sick of all these rants, let Saturday come already. In Lagos there are no foreigners as long as the individual is recognized under the auspices of the rule of law as a Nigerian, I think if either of the parties in the U.S presents a Yoruba man as its candidate you would vehemently object to such? Check yourself
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by ABEngine(m): 3:06am On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
you can only brainwash people with brains. These ones have no brain so u just programme anything and drop it into their motherboard!

Just like someone said they could fight guns with cutlass and they followed him only to cry fowl.

Just like they collected 500 naira and started boarding a sinking ship of PDP.

now, they have started again o. If the joker now fails, they will be crying neglect and using style to beg by throwing their weight behind APC at the last minute wey bus don full.

Common sense is rather uncommon, my brother, you mean you bought fuel, recharge card and sat for some useful minutes putting up this crap?, Its a pity, Change is far from your domain, Oh humans what have we committed to have this sort amongst us? Fortunately, its not too late to make amends, ensure your children get the sort of education you never got. Please endeavour you see this through otherwise this would be ascribed a generational issue. Ode

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:33am On Apr 07, 2015
cbrass:

LOL, if you had watched the video, you would have heard how the Oba threatened the Igbos with a swim in the lagoon; and he wasn't joking - LOL, I no fit shout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by francoima: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by modath(f): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Gmajor:

PDP has been around for a very long time. APC on the other hand emerged very recently and since then there has never been peace

you know you are being facetious, PDP never knew APC would be their nemesis; when they realised the horse had fled the stall they were caught with their pants down and had to resort to ethnic and religious blackmail.

Didn't Jimi Agbaje threaten Nigerians with ND militancy if Jonathan wasn't returned?
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by johnsonphina: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2015
PDP are really desperate to claim lagos state that they are using us the NDIGBOS as bate to win the election... chai. when i saw this picture i knew this was the hand work of PDP just to make d us angry and provoke us to vote PDP unknowingly. Am igbo, i won't and i can't vote PDP for any reason

Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by johnsonphina: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2015
cbrass:
lied against wat?? I downloaded d vid on YouTube yesterday nyt..hw was so violent..try and watch it
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2015
cbrass:
it will be nice if the ibos support the candidacy of the APC in LAGOS this will further build the trust of yorubas in them
na must?? Why wuld u chain peoples rights jxt cos they reside in ur land in which the land aint even for d yorubas..In a Democratic govt,u need to see d king displaying
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Ikenna17(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2015
dridowu:
no matter d propaganda , APC will rule Lagos state in the next dispensation.
Just Kidding is not for Lagos
Just Kidding is a tax evader
You how much tax have you paid in Lagos state?
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by ayindejimmy(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Gmajor:

PDP has been around for a very long time. APC on the other hand emerged very recently and since then there has never been peace
They have both been around for long. Did you see any new player in APC? What happened is that. PDP is facing a new challenge they've never faced in politics before and since the challenge surfaced, PDP has device new tricks at neutralizing it. By using the tribal card. It's left for us to make it work for PDP
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by dridowu: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Ikenna17:

You how much tax have you paid in Lagos state?
PAYE
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2015
temitemi1:
That I'd why u have remained unsuccessful and relegated, u are just a troll and not useful to anyone
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by kennydee05(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2015
IDGAF:

Oga calm down! Ahh! How much dem dey even pay u self? Am sure not more dan 5k.Why tell us PDP are evil? You, are u a saint?.What u r doing 2 me is d evil.We av brains.Let us decide 4 ourselves who we want 2 vote.Your childish propaganda cannot even convince my 6yr old nephew afta watching dat video
Ignored... Because u are not reasonable enough
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by cbrass(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
na must?? Why wuld u chain peoples rights jxt cos they reside in ur land in which the land aint even for d yorubas..In a Democratic govt,u need to see d king displaying

You people have started again, so who owns the land? undecided
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
cbrass:
Have you not seen the video?
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by bayonekind(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2015
temitemi1:

GOOD OPC GUY .....
You take mumu GEJ as hero and Area father as role model .....that good for you ... that mean your fellow willl be gani adam and Dokibo
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2015
ABEngine:

Common sense is rather uncommon, my brother, you mean you bought fuel, recharge card and sat for some useful minutes putting up this crap?, Its a pity, Change is far from your domain, Oh humans what have we committed to have this sort amongst us? Fortunately, its not too late to make amends, ensure your children get the sort of education you never got. Please endeavour you see this through otherwise this would be ascribed a generational issue. Ode
u almost made sense. try again later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum / Anambra Governorship Election To Hold November 18 / Police Rescues Emmanuel Sunday Ekpuk Kidnapped Over Support For Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.