Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures (15047 Views)

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” / BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Auxigen(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
cbrass:
I don't think the oba could have said that. they must have lied against him

Me too
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Bimpe29: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2015
I smell a rat...[b][/b]
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Kevinoh: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Auxigen:

Me too

Even me too, I think someone put the words in his mouth Smh undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffpFyrvA5jw
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by mex22: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
JEGA01:
I wonder how GEJ and his cohorts managed to brainwash the igbos to one direction..The igbos should know better than to risk all their eggs in one basket.

Shut that ur smelly mouth.must u talk.just pray that the North dont take u guys for a ride soon.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by mex22: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
ydass:
Yoruba's should stop taking those flat head serious. They are all slaves, disowned "OSU"! Worse than almajiri.

They keep migrating like parasites. From the desert of Niger to Drug peddling in Indonesia and fighting for freedom in Malaysia.

See ofe nmanu talk abeg.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
And the poor outraged hustlers from all tribes will still be selling pure water after the elections, while the unconcerned politicians from both parties will be shopping for ferraris in Dubai.

Who are the foolish ones?

Africans will ALWAYS remain slaves until they learn to set aside their differences and work together... which means that they will always be slaves, because they are NEVER going to do that.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by sweetrace(f): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akanbee2015:
You actually started this like a reasonable person but forfeited your effort by asking where the Yorubas would be without the Ibos. And to be candid I think you're beginning to sound as irrational as the Oba that you're pointing accusing fingers at. That question you just asked makes no sense whatsoever. It is like saying the whole of the Niger Delta is clueless because Jonathan is clueless. SMH.

Please shut your face up. I'm neither Ibo nor Yoruba. But I do know we all need each other to succeed. The Ibos bring so much industry to Lagos. Skills that most Yorubas lack, since they have their own skills. Just like the Hausas in lagos have their own set of skills. So, kindly stop aping humans, and think before you respond to a post. Thanks
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Miken: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
ydass:

Just imaging this bastards calling a traditional ruler bastard. Tell me who is a bastard between a king and a disowned migrant like you. If Lagos decided to send you out I bet you have no where to go to than face Malaysia to Join your retard brothers fighting for freedom in another man's country f00ls!
Guess u'll never travel out of lagos. We all shld be more exposed/literate than dis.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Akanbee2015: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
johnsonphina:
PDP are really desperate to claim lagos state that they are using us the NDIGBOS as bate to win the election... chai. when i saw this picture i knew this was the hand work of PDP just to make d us angry and provoke us to vote PDP unknowingly. Am igbo, i won't and i can't vote PDP for any reason

Thanks for knowing this my brother..... These PDP are gradually making things complicated with Lagos and the Igbo people. it's quite shameful really, but I know we'll all scale thru in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Akanbee2015: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweetrace:

Please shut your face up. I'm neither Ibo nor Yoruba. But I do know we all need each other to succeed. The Ibos bring so much industry to Lagos. Skills that most Yorubas lack, since they have their own skills. Just like the Hausas in lagos have their own set of skills. So, kindly stop aping humans, and think before you respond to a post. Thanks

Stupidity is by choice. The only problem I have with you is asking a very stupid question of what the Yorubas can do without the Igbos. You are not Igbo, but you're not Yoruba either which simply tells which side you're fighting for. Inasmuch as we need each other, saying the Yorubas are nothing without the Igbo makes no sense. Where are you from by the way?
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by sweetrace(f): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akanbee2015:

Stupidity is by choice. The only problem I have with you is asking a very stupid question of what the Yorubas can do without the Igbos. You are not Igbo, but you're not Yoruba either which simply tells which side you're fighting for. Inasmuch as we need each other, saying the Yorubas are nothing without the Igbo makes no sense. Where are you from by the way?

I never get into all the exchange of words. so I do apologize for calling you names. I never said the Yorubas are nothing without the Ibos. My question was and still is "where will Lagos be without the Ibos?" Agree or don't agtee, I know the Ibos add a lot of value to Lagos.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by johnsonphina: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Ikenna17:

You how much tax have you paid in Lagos state?

ikenna, do u know that alot of igbo people became millionaires under the APC? you don't know what u av been enjoying until u vote PDP. be wise n vote wisely for APC
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by johnsonphina: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didn't have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers ...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos
alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, and peaceful Lagos of greater opportunities. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomi, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle. Let us stop seeing things from a tribal perspective.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by mikolo80: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
funkiebully:

The boldened just confirmed that the bastard oba made the comment, even though the respondent tried beating about the bush. While praying with kola, the political oba that sees apc as messiah and pdp as against the throne liad such cowardice motivated powerless curse on igbos.

No amount of denial can save this fool of an oba.

That lagoon will wipe u and ur entire family after 7 days. Beast!

Why on earth should a traditional ruler be so politically biased? so when pdp wins lagos he will run away from lagos abi?

Shameful cream rubbing animal
YOU SEE YOURSELF
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT
YOU ARE NOW RANTING LIKE FFK AND FAYOSE
DOES AKIOLU LOOK LIKE HE HAS EVER RUBBED ANY CREAM IN HIS LIFE
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by Akanbee2015: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
sweetrace:

I never get into all the exchange of words. so I do apologize for calling you names. I never said the Yorubas are nothing without the Ibos. My question was and still is "where will Lagos be without the Ibos?" Agree or don't agtee, I know the Ibos add a lot of value to Lagos.

My dear, nobody is questioning that. We all are better together. The fact that we speak different languages and have diverse cultures is actually our strength. That one person said something our of order doesn't mean the whole Lagosians 'hate' the Igbos. That's where I stand. Lagos is the safest place for strangers in the whole of this country. That is q fact we can't run away from. As it is, I can still swear with my life is that not all Igbos will vote for Agbaje on Saturday. Trust me.
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by freshy1vy345: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2015
Defcon1:

Are Yorubas all APC?
ls JK an lgbo man?

JKis a yoruba man using the igbo as pun to win the election and turn lagos into anotherPDP state were they can steal our hard earned money
Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by johnsonphina: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
lol

Re: BREAKING!!! Oba Of Lagos Replied His Critics. With Pictures by todayguest(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2015
To be honest, if the Oba thinks the lagoon is now safe. He should as a matter of fact, take the first jump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. / Profile Of New NNPC GMD, Ibe Kachikwu / Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.