Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) (7206 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:

Honestly I am not against no religion
I am a Muslim myself
So long u got that fear of God
We do differently but all in one its same God

nice
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by vizkiz: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:
moni aint evritin smiley

if u gat moni nd dere iz no chemistry btwn us, dat relationship will neva workout coz it wil b built on pretence wink

can we build this chemistry? wink
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Toktee(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yea,can't you see,majority of your igbo sisters got married cos of money and material things,that is why you will find many of them suffering and smiling.
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Toktee:
Yea,can't you see,majority of your igbo sisters got married cos of money and material things,that is why you will find many of them suffering and smiling.

No na, this is fallacy...

Igbo girls are not as materialistic as they make it seem. Trust me.

You are yoruba abi?

2 Likes

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op....money sure matters because to an extent every woman wants a financially stable man(not necessarily rich). But even with that, other qualities matter too.
I don't like boring guys...so even with the money, you should be able to at least make me smile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Ukazi soup? Haven't heard of that. is it a chinese soup? grin or you are just an ajebo who don't know soup names.

Well, Ukazi sounds kinda bitter, and japanese too. I prefer Nsala soup, tho. you know the soup right? Totally love it

lol itz a native soup
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by sinaj(f): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

itz a natural thing smiley
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by sinaj(f): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

itz a natural thing smiley, u cnt build it up with moni
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by vizkiz: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

itz a natural thing smiley, u cnt build it up with moni

we can start from communicating on phone cheesy
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Toktee(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

No na, this is fallacy...

Igbo girls are not as materialistic as they make it seem. Trust me.

You are yoruba abi?
iam not,but i have one as a wife,but that is just the truth,they believed that,a man is born to take care of a woman.
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Akasha(f): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Ukazi soup? Haven't heard of that. is it a chinese soup? grin or you are just an ajebo who don't know soup names.

Well, Ukazi sounds kinda bitter, and japanese too. I prefer Nsala soup, tho. you know the soup right? Totally love it

Dez ofe okazi, dez notn like ukazi, unless u meant utazi, meanwhile bout d nsala, are u anambra ?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akasha:

Dez ofe okazi, dez notn like ukazi, unless u meant utazi, meanwhile bout d nsala, are u anambra ?

Yup. Nice, you just used my favourite soup to guess my state. but sha, it's not just an anmbara thing. I have an Enugu Friend who is mad about the soup.

You are anambra too abi?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Akasha(f): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Yup. Nice, you just used my favourite soup to guess my state. but sha, it's not just an anmbara thing. I have an Enugu Friend who is mad about the soup.

You are anambra too abi?

I know its not exactly an anambra tin, buh u av to admit it's close.
Yes am anambra
You often sound like an abuja boy, do u reside in abuja?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akasha:

I know its not exactly an anambra tin, buh u av to admit it's close.
Yes am anambra
You often sound like an abuja boy, do u reside in abuja?

Now i'm starting to fear you. You be winch? grin Yeah, i stay at ABJ. You guessed right. You?

Wait lemme guess. *thinking* Lag abi?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Now i'm starting to fear you. You be winch? grin Yeah, i stay at ABJ. You guessed right. You?

Bros Please help me
Girls issue
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
The bang rule is the best...read it and learnt from it... Keep it up bro...

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
The bang rule is the best..... Got so many lesson from it.

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Obiomon: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice book! Meh! I just got a copy of it! Coooooollll

1 Like

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Akasha(f): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Lol, nah Port Harcourt dou buh grew up in lag dou, was dere up until 3years ago

1 Like

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Samwell247:
The bang rule is the best...read it and learnt from it... Keep it up bro...

Lol, thanks bro....i love how you displayed this here (But lol, no go display everything o so my lawyer no go vex grin).
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Obiomon:

Thanks bro, i'm happy you loved it
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:
moni aint evritin smiley

if u gat moni nd dere iz no chemistry btwn us, dat relationship will neva workout coz it wil b built on pretence wink

Please enlighten me,for I have heard alot of girls talk about it..
What's chemistry about?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by sinaj(f): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Linqsz:

Please enlighten me,for I have heard alot of girls talk about it..
What's chemistry about?

itz a kind of attraction btwn 2 persons, lyk 2 persons been compatible
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Ogbeniayanfe(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2015
good day Charlesnneji1.pls I want u to help me with ur ebook on how to hook up ladies.or any write up of urs through my email:adeyemifrancisayanfe@yahoo.com.or u should possibly give me ur Facebook address n whatsapp number.mine is 08121234301.thanks.I wish to read from u soon.
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by ilovecritics(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
I think we have to talk about this.

Lol, no worry. after writing this i will get a shield and protect myself from the stones of the "Money Buys Love" Community. grin

HERE IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS:

I want to show you something.. I want you to really think about what i will show you>>>

When you see a girl with big booty who is putting on a push up bra, her boobs are pushed out and all. Her booties are all out, pushing hard against her provocative dress.

You pick interest in her, right?

Now, why do you pick an interest in her? Is it because you really love/like her or because you want to have sex with her??

That same girl, assuming she has a very bad personality, Rude, can't hold an interesting conversation for long, assuming she is a very very boring person.

Would you fall in love with her? Think about it.

Yes, you will keep her around for the sex but would you fall for her? Assuming a more interesting, more lively girl shows up and gives you sex, will you still stay around "miss booty"

Personally i won't. I like my women interesting, smart, fun to be with and independent. I buy things for them when i feel like but they should also have thier own money.

FOR THE GUY:

Yes, a girl might pick interest in a rich guy. just like you picked interest when you saw a booty girl. But do they like you or just the fact you have money.

Go and listen to "Mugu Money Spender" By Psquare. I think they sang that song after they met alot of babes who wanted them for thier money. Infact, go and ask them - they all married women that they met before the money and fame.

2face - the same thing. A point will come when what you will need is true love and not a bunch of gold diggers who depend on a man to survive.

let's assume you are rich,

BUT you are boring person, you can't hold an interesting conversation for long, you are a pest, you can't make her laugh even if your life depends on it. etc etc...

Would she ignore all that, close her eyes and fall for you?

What do you think about that?

I grew up in an upper middle class. Yes, we were not rich but we were very very comfortable. i took over one of my dad's cars when i got out of secondary school (it got me girls, i no go lie), i had a fairly impressive monthly pocket money, when i didn't know about "pressing girls buttons" i spent on them - i spent on them wella wella. as in, wella.

BUT OVER the years i learnt somethings:

I learnt that money won't give you a better personality Or hide the fact that you don't have one.

Money Might make her date you but it won't give her the butterflies whenever she sees you.

Money can get a girl to notice you, but what happens when she comes closer and sees that beyond the money you are just another boring, annoing guy who doesn't know zip about how to treat a woman

Money would make her feel lucky she "trapped" a rich man but it won't make her feel passionate about you on an emotional level. Would that same money keep her if she jams another man who is richer than you?

If you attract a girl with money, there would be other rich guys and that same girl will dump you for another rich guy.

You need to hold her down with something less superficial, something she can't get from another guy. The girl you love should love you for who you and not because of your pocket. she should love you for what she can't find in another man. Guys wey get money plenty everywhere, it doesn't make you special.

A man needs to know how to be SPECIAL.

I Want to hear your thoughts tho.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Does money get love?

If you say yes, tell us about real life situations where this happened.

And can we do this in a civilized way, without the insults and all. To avoid me punching person through this computer screen. Lol. grin

Online shopping
Surprise office cake delivery
First class everything
3day trip to Dubai
A Week vacay in Jamaica (Optional - If she doesn't smoke weed).
BDay car gift
5 star everything

Even President daughter sef go love me!!

OP, no need asking!! Good day
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by ilovecritics(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
I think we have to talk about this.

Lol, no worry. after writing this i will get a shield and protect myself from the stones of the "Money Buys Love" Community. grin

HERE IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS:

I want to show you something.. I want you to really think about what i will show you>>>

When you see a girl with big booty who is putting on a push up bra, her boobs are pushed out and all. Her booties are all out, pushing hard against her provocative dress.

You pick interest in her, right?

Now, why do you pick an interest in her? Is it because you really love/like her or because you want to have sex with her??

That same girl, assuming she has a very bad personality, Rude, can't hold an interesting conversation for long, assuming she is a very very boring person.

Would you fall in love with her? Think about it.

Yes, you will keep her around for the sex but would you fall for her? Assuming a more interesting, more lively girl shows up and gives you sex, will you still stay around "miss booty"

Personally i won't. I like my women interesting, smart, fun to be with and independent. I buy things for them when i feel like but they should also have thier own money.

FOR THE GUY:

Yes, a girl might pick interest in a rich guy. just like you picked interest when you saw a booty girl. But do they like you or just the fact you have money.

Go and listen to "Mugu Money Spender" By Psquare. I think they sang that song after they met alot of babes who wanted them for thier money. Infact, go and ask them - they all married women that they met before the money and fame.

2face - the same thing. A point will come when what you will need is true love and not a bunch of gold diggers who depend on a man to survive.

let's assume you are rich,

BUT you are boring person, you can't hold an interesting conversation for long, you are a pest, you can't make her laugh even if your life depends on it. etc etc...

Would she ignore all that, close her eyes and fall for you?

What do you think about that?

I grew up in an upper middle class. Yes, we were not rich but we were very very comfortable. i took over one of my dad's cars when i got out of secondary school (it got me girls, i no go lie), i had a fairly impressive monthly pocket money, when i didn't know about "pressing girls buttons" i spent on them - i spent on them wella wella. as in, wella.

BUT OVER the years i learnt somethings:

I learnt that money won't give you a better personality Or hide the fact that you don't have one.

Money Might make her date you but it won't give her the butterflies whenever she sees you.

Money can get a girl to notice you, but what happens when she comes closer and sees that beyond the money you are just another boring, annoing guy who doesn't know zip about how to treat a woman

Money would make her feel lucky she "trapped" a rich man but it won't make her feel passionate about you on an emotional level. Would that same money keep her if she jams another man who is richer than you?

If you attract a girl with money, there would be other rich guys and that same girl will dump you for another rich guy.

You need to hold her down with something less superficial, something she can't get from another guy. The girl you love should love you for who you and not because of your pocket. she should love you for what she can't find in another man. Guys wey get money plenty everywhere, it doesn't make you special.

A man needs to know how to be SPECIAL.

I Want to hear your thoughts tho.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Does money get love?

If you say yes, tell us about real life situations where this happened.

And can we do this in a civilized way, without the insults and all. To avoid me punching person through this computer screen. Lol. grin

Online shopping
Surprise office cake delivery
First class everything
3day trip to Dubai
A Week vacay in Jamaica (Optional - If she doesn't smoke we€d).
BDay car gift
5 star everything

Even President daughter sef go love me!!

OP, no need asking!! Good day
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Romszy: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Obiomon:

Good eve, I'm Roseline, pls there is something I would wanted us to talk about. Thanks
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Obiomon: 11:42pm On May 02, 2016
Romszy:

Good eve, I'm Roseline, pls there is something I would wanted us to talk about. Thanks
okk how may i help u
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 07, 2017
sinaj:
moni aint evritin smiley

His money would buy you a proper education so you learn to spell out sentences more appealing than the gibberish above.
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by spencekat(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Dyt:
Money is just some sort of attraction
Same as when you see a beautiful well endowed lady

Something pushes u to me and me to u
If u got what I want with the first attraction, I stay and if nope, I take my leave
Money is not everything a gal wants

I want money
Attention
Good sex
Great sense of humour
And a heart of gold

If all u can offer is just money, then am sorry
No qualification

Lobatan
Which one is heart of gold?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Dyt(f): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2017
spencekat:
Which one is heart of gold?

Cos I. Am a gold digger
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / How To Avoid Gay People. .. / My Experience With A Hungry Beeech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.