Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu (35343 Views)

Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by jhiskot(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Igbos should forgive Oba Akiolu. Desperation and panic got the better of him. He's human after all.

Moreover, why would anyone be worried about threats from yoruba?? Their attempts at intimidation always looks childish. They are only masters in chest-beating and noise-making.

Pls lets not over-blow this incident for the sake of this country.

Now... When you started ur speech.. I tut u were a sum1 hu gats d brain... Buh guess u jst dumb after all.... Its known vhat when dey giv u igbos a piece of land u gonna pass ur boundary nd still look of how 2 get an acre of land 4rm d person hu gave u vhat piece of land... U came 2 us lyk a refugee nd we accepted u... Years later u nw forming lyk say na ur great grand get lasgidi... 1 mumu talk say ITS GOD THAT OWNS THE LAND... Hu 4lw una dispute am Buh dats y we demacated d land so every can knw ao best 2 govern his state... Nd after making lagos centre of excellence.. U kon dey try temme say lag na no mans land... Y u no bash go ur village bck... Mumu ppl... Foolish igbo's!!!! Nd u ve no ryt 2 abuse the royal crown... If u do dat in ur godforsaken land.. Its nt allowed by us... Nd its our land so u mst play by our rules... MOFOS

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Just like rochas,berem,Abagoro,ngige and other efulefus ...... are you sure those idiots are Igbo?
Adim sure na nne ha tuta ha n'ime mkpuke na ala ndi ugwu ma obu ofe... undecided

imsuboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

Honestly, omenka, you're a bastard.

A two faced bastard.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Funny if you ever allowed that bastard fool you with his moniker.
He is yoruba with over 10 monikers and his stupidity knows no boundary..
Bre:

I knew I'd find you here. And you have jsut proven yourself a Yoruba with one nonsense and obviously fake Igbo moniker. Give it up you tribalist.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Bre(f): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
Funny if you ever allowed that bastard fool you with his moniker.
He is yoruba with over 10 monikers and his stupidity knows no boundary..

My dear he never fooled me, ever. I just pointed it out if anyone else out there ever felt that he was. A very disgusting and jobless human being he is

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by dozai: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
i will vote PDP let me see who the lagoon will take 1st. Arrant rubbish. is it by force Unu ahukwa num eshishi? Someone should tell the Oba that the spirits of our ancestors are still alive. Hmmmmmm!!! Ogbukiyi will visit him oh...
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by MrMandilas: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
lastpage:

Bigotted Eediots like you just do follow-follow.

I am sure you did not even listen to the utterances of the Oba otherwise you would have realized that he did not say LAGOON.....
he said "This Gutter".

Go and listen to it, if you have the Megabyte and not just chancing on your Oga's Laptop! grin

Now, if Igbos are not careful, this curse they are ascribing to themselves might actually come true!

Lastpage!
You were trained by a harlot. U and ur oba changed it to gutter. Fools that eat amala with stew. Fools like u think every Igbo man must be under an oga. Wait till u take instructions from ur ill mannered oba.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by onyebuchiokafor: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Oba should just retract and apologise. This has gained too much publicity and it's so negative for him.

This also is in bad effect to the APC group,, The igbo's should see this as the OBA's doing not AMBODE.....

APC!!!!!!!!!! change,, AMBODE for good governance 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by EagleNest(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
The Oba spoke the mindd of thousands of yorubas,it will be foolish if we are caught unawares...An AK47 is #150000 at premium,Makarov 9mm 50K and Tech-9 at 110k.
What is money if your very existence is threatened.
ICC and Posterity will judge him when the killings begin.....Arm yourselves,defend your markets from arsonists and thugs,defend your homes,your neighbourhood....We have done it before,we can do it again.

Enough ! Stop inciting people against other for no reason. Be civilised and do think of PEACE! That's what we need.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by imsuboi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
who are those red cap cowards kissing his arse so shameful jeez! US PR machine can not fix this by Saturday!

I just hope we would come out en masse to vote PDP come Saturday. Let's show these amala people that Lagos is a "no man's land"

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by adconline(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
The Palace has already clarified this. The Oba never made such a statement, it is just PDP sticking unto their divisive tradition of ethnoreligious politicking. They will milk this trash for what it's worth whether or not there's a shred of truth in it.

This is the kind of legacy Jonathan has bequeathed on PDP.

Edit: to all the ethnic bigots quoting me and saying trash, here's some clarification.

This post was made before the video and audio recording went viral. Have watched and listened to it and feel the Oba erred and should tender an unreserved apology to the Igbos.

Now, you guys should stop spamming my mentions.
Idiocy is a landlord in ur lineage! Video is clear and evident enough.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
adconline:

Idiocy is a landlord in ur lineage! Video is clear and evident enough.
Blindness and foolishness is rife in your family.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by nortcentrallord(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
Go to hell. And don't forget to take your parents with you. The world can't afford to risk having more idiooots born into it.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by nortcentrallord(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
Go to hell. And don't forget to take your parents with you. The world can't afford to risk having more idiooots born into it.

You are sure a result of a failed contraceptive left @ the mercy of soldier ants and hungry dogs but GOD decided to be merciful on you. I won't insult your parents because I have a good upbringing but I pity them.
POMPOUS IMBRED SWINE

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by biafranqueen: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
imsuboi:

I just hope we would come out en masse to vote PDP come Saturday. Let's show these amala people that Lagos is a "no man's land"
They are tired of APC CPC or what ever they call themselves Tinubu and his cronies better get ready to share a cell because we will find where they hid those trillions in 16 years!
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by guyguy7(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Oba of Lagos should be respected by all lagosians- both indigenes and immigrants

No one should disrespect Oba Akiolu

He has spoken, everyone should adjust accordingly
. U re a fool.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vessi:
all these igbos in apc will start feeling 'not among'. how do you threaten someone Jan a democratic setting. shiit. Yoruba are uneducated indeed. just like their lliterate general.

Walahi, ga dariya kyauta! Yarbawa dama munafikai ne!!!
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by imsuboi(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Just like rochas,berem,Abagoro,ngige and other efulefus ...... are you sure those idiots are Igbo?
Adim sure na nne ha tuta ha n'ime mkpuke na ala ndi ugwu ma obu ofe... undecided

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by adconline(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2015
omenka:
Blindness and foolishness is rife in your family.
Lynch mob who doesn't know the diffrence between is and are. What a wasted product of Naija education.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by SurePresident: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by coolviv: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
lastpage:

All of a sudden ALL YORUBAS YOU KNOW have good and tight Igbo friends! shocked shocked

Cheesux Christ! Is it not the same Yorubas you guys were disparaging a few weeks ago when you predicted Jonathan was going to win the election with a landslide?

Yorubas aint daft, they know what it would mean for our dear Lagos, if we labored hard to kick Jonathan out of Aso Rock..... to then allow ourselves to be deceived back into Jonathan's PD.Pigs! shocked

C'mmon, give me a break!
Igbos trying a lame trick on people with superior intelligence since 1960! grin grin

Let our "tight friends" remain tight, we will still vote APC/Ambode! undecided

Lastpage!
I'm sorry to say, these rantings don't really make any sense in relation to my comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shekau Flees Nigeria / Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.