Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu (35351 Views)

Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
tongue.
This oba should just apologise and stop playing smart! HE ERRED! angry.
This statement isn't good at all especially this period.He should be careful not to instigate tribal wars in lagos.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
The sun newspaper journalist that reported that news should come forth and tell us who narrated the story to him. I know that sun newspaper is nothing less than ait. Always picking and manipulating news to suit their people. This won't help them. I believe the statement is misinterpreted deliberately.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
eagleeye2:
Oba Akiolu has opened the floor for insult on his person and his office.
And I start by saying he is an imbe'cile

Thank you, you've done well but you will get it back in future from a more-stupid person than you are.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by eagleeye2: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Thank you, you've done well but you will get it back in future from a more-stupid person than you are.
of course, from another imbe'cile like the one who mentioned me.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ObiOkpor(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
EggovinMma:
tongue.
This oba should just apologise and stop playing smart! HE ERRED! angry.

Chai! Nke nwanyi, i mara nma nke ukwuu!! Chineke kere gi na ubochi uka!!!
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Gboliwe: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
The Palace has already clarified this. The Oba never made such a statement, it is just PDP sticking unto their divisive tradition of ethnoreligious politicking. They will milk this trash for what it's worth whether or not there's a shred of truth in it.

This is the kind of legacy Jonathan has bequeathed on PDP.

Oga na wa for you sha. Have you listened to the audio recording? What is wrong with your conscience? If something is red, why tag it pink or ox-blood? The Oba is wrong and for peace sake, let him apologise and retract. It wouldn't make him a lesser man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
ObiOkpor:

Chai! Nke nwanyi, i mara nma nke ukwuu!! Chineke kere gi na ubochi uka!!!

Daalu! smiley
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by cheruv: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
This issue is becoming a serious one.

Too bad!
that's why I'd ask all Igbos to rise up in the defense of their rights as Nigerians and vote in JK let's see what the fucklikant of an oba would do! angry

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ObiOkpor(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
EggovinMma:

Daalu! smiley
Nnoo!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by VickyRotex(f): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lobatan!!! I dey fear war ooo cry cry
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmnn. Na wa oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Aroh48(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
The Oba has spoken.

The same way Arthur Eze in the presence of Jonathan threatened anyone who votes Amala people.

The Oba simply responded in kind

First to do , No dey pain
Dnt b enemy of peace.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by maum: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
In all of this, I just wonder if Jimi Agbaje is no longer Yoruba

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by dguizman(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
This man don fall my hand big time...is it a crime to vote for whoever one wish to vote for? E be like say BABA don collect money frm opposition.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by internetpirate: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba cursed Igbos! You want the audio link?

wakacome:
Such things will only happen when an OBA is a talkative.....Though I want ambode to win but I think the oba talked senselessly......

Edited: A reliable source said that the oba never cursed the igbos,I also saw the news on another thread probably on frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by jimi4us: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
actually that Oba is Gay!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
The Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria has issued a statement, condemning the alleged anti-Igbo statement made by the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, when Igbo leaders in Lagos visited him on Sunday.
Read full statement below:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/180672-alleged-anti-igbo-comment-catholic-church-group-tackles-oba-akiolu.html

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by dumodust(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
The Palace has already clarified this. The Oba never made such a statement, it is just PDP sticking unto their divisive tradition of ethnoreligious politicking. They will milk this trash for what it's worth whether or not there's a shred of truth in it.

Guy, there's a clear audio on this, be objective and not partisan for once... if na ekiti audio now, we no go hear word
your party must take responsibility for there oba member and condemn this subtly to save face... change indeed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by InvertedHammer: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
/
Who listens to an imb.ecile in a funny hat?

Mr. Akiolu or Aki ilu is a mor.on. Referring to him as oba is a waste of title.

/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by dridowu: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Everyone is responsible for their saying but still yet i am rooting for Abode as my governor in Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
senseless oba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
4bobo:
The sun newspaper journalist that reported that news should come forth and tell us who narrated the story to him. I know that sun newspaper is nothing less than ait. Always picking and manipulating news to suit their people. This won't help them. I believe the statement is misinterpreted deliberately.
oga listen to the audio recording
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by iconize(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Oga na wa for you sha. Have you listened to the audio recording? What is wrong with your conscience? If something is red, why tag it pink or ox-blood? The Oba is wrong and for peace sake, let him apologise and retract. It wouldn't make him a lesser man
That moronic Omenka suffers from the usual Nigerian "let's bury the truth and live in denial" syndrome.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by internetpirate: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Much respect bro! I like your objectivity. After the emotions, and the hue and cry, objectivity finds the way to truth!

Gboliwe:
The Oba should just retract and apologise. This has gained too much publicity and it's so negative for him.

He should also learn to speak with wisdom and stop ranting like useless FFK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by kay1one(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Let me ask this question: where were all these later day zealots when Oyadepo threatened to open the gates of hell on any christian who dared to vote anyone besides Jonathan

Rubbish.

You're too foolish to be alive!

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by KingsleyCEO: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some people can't just hide their stupidity... Oba, you have been hiding it all this while, why let it out now?

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by olaniyanc: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
miqos02:
the oba fuckd up

Oba Akiolu withdraw your cause an appeal for votes. Oba Akiolu you are a well informed monarch. Democracy is about debates and persuasion. No threats. No Fayose tactics. Never again in the history of Oduduwa Republic. Fayose is banished for ever. From The Civil Society.

Your excellency!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by naturalmi: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Oba of Lagos should be respected by all lagosians- both indigenes and immigrants

No one should disrespect Oba Akiolu

He has spoken, everyone should adjust accordingly

Are you mad ni?

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:

are u really stewpid or forming ignorance listen to the audio recording
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
iconize:

That moronic Omenka suffers from the usual Nigerian "let's bury the truth and live in denial" syndrome.
Hey Spongebob, do yourself in if you don't like how I do my thing. It would hardly make a dent on world population after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.