Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88461 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by princejayboss: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

Can you read up what you wrote and think about it .... How old are you? Thank your stars that am dam busy today if not I will make sure that you hate coming to Nairaland forever..... So to vote the oba choice na by force ... Am still waiting on the change ...mumu
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by princejayboss: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

Who the f**k is the oba... If a governor of Indiana state in the US can say sorry... Who is Oba... Funny thing is this... If I ask you now you will tell me you have a BSc but the hurting fact is you refuse to learn when in the classroom. Call a bad thing a bad thing ...

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tdmoggy: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
felifeli:

LOL. What do you think "kabiyesi" means in Yoruba? It means the one whose decision cannot be questioned. Why do you think Obas, are called "second only to God?". You see, that is why you need to learn the language of a country before they can make you a citizen. You igbo people refused to learn and only want to continue with your primitive ways and expect host community to accept you like that or go to hell. Anyway in our culture an Oba will rather drink poison than suffer the shame of apologising. So the earlier you let that sink in the better for you I think.

who said i was Ibo. My yoruba roots are deeper than you can ever imagine and so what if i was actualy Ibo. We have the same blood and we are all brothers and sisters, like it or not. Fact remains, It does not deter from the fact that what is wrong is wrong. Racial bigotry is evil whether perpetuated by a so called yoruba oba who has now lost all credibility.....
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by princejayboss: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
luckylucky:
Igbos with their problems always, nobody wishing them death Nigeria belongs to all of us but you guys should just maintain high degree of decorum like other ethnic minority and whosoever that is interesting in politics among you should go back to his or her ndigbo land to contest. Lagos belongs to alayeluwa.

Just like other ethic minority?..... Yet you scream one Nigeria.... We are not one and can never be... We better define ourselves with better language... As for you writing poo above... No body has the right force people to vote of who she or he wants.... Get good education
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by princejayboss: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
thelastmediator:
Ultimatum as usual, We are use to it. As a young boy,I witnessed the Yoruba Vs Hausa and Yoruba Vs Ijaw crisis in a part of Lagos and I know what the Yorubas are capable of. The Igbo should thread with caution. Just a piece of advice.

Yet as a kid you did not witness the civil war... It's was 3 years not 3 day .... The igbo stood her ground.... Kid don't pray for war in this recent age cos all tribe will lose immensely.....
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Those gods you fear at ijebu are smaller than toys! Ask them about CHOSEN and they would slaughter you for bringing that name to them.
young man orginal POWER OF GOD is well is in surplus in CHOSEN.
You are Blessed
xtervaganza:
see this w@nker. When and where did I say there's no God?

And if dem born you well, you can go to Ijebu and call the gods toys if every member of your family will not drop dead
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by thelastmediator: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
princejayboss:

Yet as a kid you did not witness the civil war... It's was 3 years not 3 day .... The igbo stood her ground.... Kid don't pray for war in this recent age cos all tribe will lose immensely.....

Kid? I'm not surprised, arrogance is embedded in your DNA.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by francisbiz: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
dhaewood:
[size=48pt]MR. AMBODE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING AS DROPPED, FURTHERMORE, OBAS DONT APOLOGIZE IN YORUBA LAND WHATEVER THEY SAY IS FINAL, THAT STATEMENT WILL TRIGGER HEAVY SUPPORT FOR JIMI AGBAJE, HOW CAN WE MAKE THE OBA TO SAY "I AM SORRY" NOW,GOD HAS ANSWERED THE PRAYER OF AGBAJE[/size]

ESEEE
ESHEEEE GONNNNN
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2015
princejayboss:

Who the f**k is the oba... If a governor of Indiana state in the US can say sorry... Who is Oba... Funny thing is this... If I ask you now you will tell me you have a BSc but the hurting fact is you refuse to learn when in the classroom. Call a bad thing a bad thing ...

I ignored the comments of your ilk, but I wont let this pass. When you've cultivated proper etiquettes and deep thinking you may reply with a better rejoinder.

Relating an elected post with a traditional stool reflects your slow thinking habits. Only the deep can call unto the deep.

Kindest regards
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by princejayboss: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

I ignored the comments of your ilk, but I wont let this pass. When you've cultivated proper etiquettes and deep thinking you may reply with a better rejoinder.

Relating an elected post with a traditional stool reflects your slow thinking habits. Only the deep can call unto the deep.

Kindest regards

I do understand the importance attached to the traditional stool as the oba because am also a crowned prince ... But I will still challenge my father any day and any time should he speak in an unguardly context...

Finally i say this to you... Always speak the truth without mixing of sentiments... If we are one Nigeria lets act like one but if we can't be one lets call Nigeria a quit
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by princejayboss: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2015
thelastmediator:

Kid? I'm not surprised, arrogance is embedded in your DNA.

Not arrogance but fact..... As I lost my best friend back home to the hands of the north ... It was a bitter taste but am sure I alone can take out half of lagos ..... If want to know me ... Come to western research basement and I can teach you what I can do with nuclear fuel/material... Better pray that our nation re-understands her direction than going to war ....jobless mumu
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by thelastmediator: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2015
princejayboss:

Not arrogance but fact..... As I lost my best friend back home to the hands of the north ... It was a bitter taste but am sure I alone can take out half of lagos ..... If want to know me ... Come to western research basement and I can teach you what I can do with nuclear fuel/material... Better pray that our nation re-understands her direction than going to war ....jobless mumu

Name calling and empty threat grin . Nuclear fuel/material? like seriously? I'm scared grin. You don't sound like someone that can be allowed to handle such sentitive material. You are such a joke. This is the last time u will hear from me on this thread.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by luckylucky: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2015
princejayboss:

Just like other ethic minority?..... Yet you scream one Nigeria.... We are not one and can never be... We better define ourselves with better language... As for you writing poo above... No body has the right force people to vote of who she or he wants.... Get good education
Young man why can't you read between the lines of my simple constructive remarks? Guess you're suffering from old age! Yeye boi look you came to Lagos for better life if things are better in your ndigbo village you'll never think of migrate to metropolitan city (Lagos) now that you're doing well in your automobile parts, electronic and importer, exporters business. Congratulations but concentrate on it and pay your taxes in full but if you think you got excess profits for politics then the royal family that owns Lagos are saying go back to ndigbo land to showcase your political skills. Lagos is for alase ekeji orisa , oba alayeluwa, oba ba nile oba baloko. Kabiyesi!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by zimoni(f): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Ambode nooni.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by zimoni(f): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Wait oooooooooooooooooooo

Has the 24hour-ultimatum not elapsed?

Just asking ni oooooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Omololu007(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
KEZIJE:

I think I have seen the biggest fool of the century. what concerns "killings in the north since 1966" with the nonsense you spilled earlier on. I think u must be an overeducated illiterate if at all u were well schooled. go f*ck yourself for all I care. cool
flat head wots all dis ur rantin all about now,,ur pple are very stup1d and foolish developin oda pples land while dia own is under develop.just pray ambode win on saturday,if he doesnt win,how d Northerners killed u foolish ndipigs would b lik a childs play to wot will happen to u parasite in lagos
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xtervaganza(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chosen1984:
Those gods you fear at ijebu are smaller than toys! Ask them about CHOSEN and they would slaughter you for bringing that name to them.
young man orginal POWER OF GOD is well is in surplus in CHOSEN.
You are Blessed
chosen you say? Fraudster you mean?

I know your church very well 99% of the members area in abject poverty while your pastor is living the good life

Idiots
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
zimoni:
Wait oooooooooooooooooooo

Has the 24hour-ultimatum not elapsed?

Just asking ni oooooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will wait till you grow white beards if you are waiting for those toothless noise makers.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by eleshin(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Its more than 48hrs guys, where r the Ohaeneze?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
eleshin:
Its more than 48hrs guys, where r the Ohaeneze?

Expect another ultimatum asking the Oba to comply with the first ultimatum or else. .......

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by gwales: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by sherrylo: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Funny people! Ultimatum ko mentholatum ni

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Young man i beg u on behalf of your mom and please do not open not speak anything you don't know about THE LORDS CHOSEN OR WORST STILL GOD'S SERVANT THE G.O . YOU SPEAK AT THE RISK OF ALL U WORTH AND YOUR LIFE. MAKE A LITTLE RESEARCH AND ASK ABOUT THOSE WHO OPEN THEIR MOUTHS ANY HOW AGAINST THE CHURCH OR THE PASTOR. ITS AN ADVICE.
IF YOU GO ON AND SPEAK, KNOW THAT THE CALAMITIES THAT FOLLOWS IS DUE TO YOUR MOUTH. THE ONLY REMEDY IS THAT YOU COME TO THE CHURCH AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS. 10 ODOFIN PARK IJESHA BUSTOP. THATS THE HEADQUARTERS .
THESE EPISTLE SHOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR A SENSIBLE YOUNG MAN.
GOD BLESS
xtervaganza:

I know your church very well 99% of the members area in abject poverty while your pastor is living the good life

Idiots
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
This statement about poverty you made,i plead on your behalf to retract it. The writers or sponsors of such statements usually are the ones who get poverty-stricken. Help yourself, help your kids. And generations. Please i beg you retract that statement immediately and ask for forgiveness from GOD.
but if you feel you have come of age, those words will follow you heavily.
make your choice fast young man. God Help you
xtervaganza:

Idiots
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by omololu2020(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chosen1984:
This statement about poverty you made,i plead on your behalf to retract it. The writers or sponsors of such statements usually are the ones who get poverty-stricken. Help yourself, help your kids. And generations. Please i beg you retract that statement immediately and ask for forgiveness from GOD.
is now more dan 48hrs,wen are we goin to hear from ohaneze again grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Omololu007:
flat head wots all dis ur rantin all about now,,ur pple are very stup1d and foolish developin oda pples land while dia own is under develop.just pray ambode win on saturday,if he doesnt win,how d Northerners killed u foolish ndipigs would b lik a childs play to wot will happen to u parasite in lagos

aint u ashamed of ursef? pot calling kettle black. u don't even know ur left from your right. busy ranting nonsense and making no useful point from all u have said. I told u that u r an overeducated illiterate and all you have been ranting shows proof of it. olodo. go back to school. idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xtervaganza(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chosen1984:
Young man i beg u on behalf of your mom and please do not open not speak anything you don't know about THE LORDS CHOSEN OR WORST STILL GOD'S SERVANT THE G.O . YOU SPEAK AT THE RISK OF ALL U WORTH AND YOUR LIFE. MAKE A LITTLE RESEARCH AND ASK ABOUT THOSE WHO OPEN THEIR MOUTHS ANY HOW AGAINST THE CHURCH OR THE PASTOR. ITS AN ADVICE.
IF YOU GO ON AND SPEAK, KNOW THAT THE CALAMITIES THAT FOLLOWS IS DUE TO YOUR MOUTH. THE ONLY REMEDY IS THAT YOU COME TO THE CHURCH AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS. 10 ODOFIN PARK IJESHA BUSTOP. THATS THE HEADQUARTERS .
THESE EPISTLE SHOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR A SENSIBLE YOUNG MAN.
GOD BLESS
let me remind you I'm from IJEBU IGBO! Get that in your head Mr nit chosen. We kniw all of your tricks and every every so sod off

Soon your eyes will open and you'll kniw you have been fooled all these years
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xtervaganza(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chosen1984:
i think you have been brainwashed into that sect lol

I know how you're feeling. Your brain and mind is no longer yours, your thoughts is being processed somewhere beyond your body

You'll soon be free
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Lets see whose words will stand! Ijebu igbo or chosen
xtervaganza:
i think you have been brainwashed into that sect lol

I know how you're feeling. Your brain and mind is no longer yours, your thoughts is being processed somewhere beyond your body

You'll soon be free
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by nyabinghi(m): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Ohaneze ndigbo means ohaneze are packing weed, I am not suprised at igbo chest beaters, they are always routed. Ojukwu scampered to cote d,ivoire to be fed by drogba's grand parents. 48 hours gone and no action from flat heads, na inside lagoon una go drown, the lord's chosen is nothing but an occultist and a scammer, the members are hungry and demented people. Thunder fire una Igbos anywhere in yorubaland.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Omololu007(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
KEZIJE:

aint u ashamed of ursef? pot calling kettle black. u don't even know ur left from your right. busy ranting nonsense and making no useful point from all u have said. I told u that u r an overeducated illiterate and all you have been ranting shows proof of it. olodo. go back to school. idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
u av notin more to say flat head so go n kill ursef fvcktard
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
xtervaganza:
e no go better for you and all your genration.

As a bastard Yoruba son that you claim to be, you should at least know the King is next to the gods in power and authority. If a king puts his foot and curse you you're finally done for life.

Not that I expect ypu to know, you're a bastard son of a Yoruba man

Lmao..see as the retard hand dey shake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.