Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88391 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by felifeli: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2015
tdmoggy:

It is a shame that Felifeli chose to respond this way. One would have hoped for a concensus that transcends the usual thrashy racially motivated and nepotistic diatribe that is commonly spewed out in internet fora like this. I only hope that the majority of peace loving people are not of the same mind set regardless of whether one is Yoruba, Ibo, Edo, Hausa, or Idoma for that matter. The ramifications of what we say and do on social media can sometimes be far reaching. For the Oba of Lagos, lets hope that this doesn't come back to bite him in ways he never imagined, when he would have thought all is forgotten. It still however remains my opinion that he apologises unreservedly and draws a leine on the sand with this.

LOL. What do you think "kabiyesi" means in Yoruba? It means the one whose decision cannot be questioned. Why do you think Obas, are called "second only to God?". You see, that is why you need to learn the language of a country before they can make you a citizen. You igbo people refused to learn and only want to continue with your primitive ways and expect host community to accept you like that or go to hell. Anyway in our culture an Oba will rather drink poison than suffer the shame of apologising. So the earlier you let that sink in the better for you I think.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by buJu234: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2015
I am from south south.

The oba is nt wrong he is jst protecting his people. Do u think he is happy that non yoruba won 3 national assembly seats?

So he is a wise guy who doesn't want to repeat the mistake of his foreign fathers in kwara state.

Igbos and south south people why not go home and fight ur leaders so that they can develop ur places....

GEJ and diezani etc all wasted the last 6yrs doing nothing to these regions (SE,SS).

Gas flaring is still there destroying farms land yet the SE is looking for electricity to power their manufacturing business.

River Niger was never drained; assuming it was; then anambra;etc can have an importation and exportation ports can be functioning greatly.

The locals were refining crude oil in the creek instead of encouraging them Jonathan and diesani (whom 're children of the soil) sent soldiers to destroy them.

All these above and more assuming GEJ did them it would have made the SE;SS to have an economical boom and nobody would have to come to Lagos and there wouldn't have been oba/Yoruba vs igbo incoming war or emir/Hausa vs igbo war.

So stop blaming others whether Yoruba or Hausa for your(SS & SE) poor leadership skills

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by felifeli: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
genpriest:
Hmmmm.......am just wondering what the yorubas would do if it was an igbo monarch that made such a statement. This Lagosians sef

Yoruba people will never put themselves in such a situation. We are not cowards, we are only wise. When we come to a place outside yoruba territory we concern ourself with our purpose for going there which is to earn a living. We never begin to senselessly dabble in the local politics. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xbitttt(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
ImperialYoruba:
I hear say Oba want drown Ibo inside lagoon. I want the contract. Outsource the job to me. How many of them he want me to sacrifice to Olokun.

Chei! See life! Eni ta a ba ta ka fi ra atupa to ni oun eni a ji tan'na wo! If no be Christianity and Islam wey overtake Yorubaland, na Ibo be choice for human sacrifice. Throw their ezes and their red caps into this lagoon, nothing go happen, heaven will not fall. International community go make noise for two months and then pack their case under rug to go face better priority where humans are getting killed in Maiduguri.

You can vote who you want, no doubt, his loss will become your loss, if he wins, his victory will become your calamity in Lagos. Yanmiri bastards!
Your father must have had a profound influence on you, for he was a lunatic......if the igbos are minority in lagos....then kill an igbo man and see what happens........during the time of Abiola the oba of lagos tried it......didn't the yorubas beg coz of the massacre and genocide of the yorubas in the hands of the igbos there in lagos......seems they've failed to learn their lesson, this would be a very good opportunity to effect that.......yorubas are cowards.......ofe.mm.anu.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xbitttt(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2015
kekakuz:

na English this e-diot they correct .she na waec we dey write here
chai
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xbitttt(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2015
kekakuz:

na English this e-diot they correct .she na waec we dey write here
chai
you are as stupid as that that of.em..ma.nu. oba....cow.ards..........
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by LordTudor: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=72pt]Lagos…sai Agbaje!!! Lagos vote Change!!![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by connkg(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Is this NOT a ploy to get people to vote PDP?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xbitttt(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2015
felifeli:

LOL. What do you think "kabiyesi" means in Yoruba? It means the one whose decision cannot be questioned. Why do you think Obas, are called "second only to God?". You see, that is why you need to learn the language of a country before they can make you a citizen. You igbo people refused to learn and only want to continue with your primitive ways and expect host community to accept you like that or go to hell. Anyway in our culture an Oba will rather drink poison than suffer the shame of apologising. So the earlier you let that sink in the better for you I think.
Igbos are proud and stubborn people.....but they are never noise makers, they believe in actions.....they've decided to vote for PDP on saturday.....and if nothing happens to them.....your oba becomes a bastard just as he has said....... Can't wait to see that
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xpertise: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
buJu234:
I am from south south.

The oba is nt wrong he is jst protecting his people. Do u think he is happy that non yoruba won 3 national assembly seats?

So he is a wise guy who doesn't want to repeat the mistake of his foreign fathers in kwara state.

Igbos and south south people why not go home and fight ur leaders so that they can develop ur places....

GEJ and diezani etc all wasted the last 6yrs doing nothing to these regions (SE,SS).

Gas flaring is still there destroying farms land yet the SE is looking for electricity to power their manufacturing business.

River Niger was never drained; assuming it was; then anambra;etc can have an importation and exportation ports can be functioning greatly.

The locals were refining crude oil in the creek instead of encouraging them Jonathan and diesani (whom 're children of the soil) sent soldiers to destroy them.

All these above and more assuming GEJ did them it would have made the SE;SS to have an economical boom and nobody would have to come to Lagos and there wouldn't have been oba/Yoruba vs igbo incoming war or emir/Hausa vs igbo war.

So stop blaming others whether Yoruba or Hausa for your(SS & SE) poor leadership skills

#Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by emmatok(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
xbitttt:

Your father must have had a profound influence on you, for he was a lunatic......if the igbos are minority in lagos....then kill an igbo man and see what happens........during the time of Abiola the oba of lagos tried it......didn't the yorubas beg coz of the massacre and genocide of the yorubas in the hands of the igbos there in lagos......seems they've failed to learn their lesson, this would be a very good opportunity to effect that.......yorubas are cowards.......ofe.mm.anu.

Where did you get this fallacy from?
How many IGBOs stayed in Lagos during June12 crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xbitttt(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos are proud and stubborn people.....but
they are never noise makers, they believe in
actions.....they've decided to vote for PDP on
saturday.....and if nothing happens to
them.....the oily soup oba becomes a bastard just as he
has said....... Can't wait to see that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by felifeli: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
xbitttt:

Igbos are proud and stubborn people.....but they are never noise makers, they believe in actions.....they've decided to vote for PDP on saturday.....and if nothing happens to them.....your oba becomes a bastard just as he has said....... Can't wait to see that

LOL Of course nothing will happen to them, don't be silly. The Oba has made a point that is all, and the point is he hates your guts and can't wait for an opportunity to get rid of you. I think he spoke the mind of most Yoruba grin grin grin grin
Where do you think the APC alliance is headed ? It is to make it easy to negotiate Oduduwa Republic if things break down at the center. You guys will only be left to do your usual exodus of the jews of Africa back to your undeveloped states. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

His political career is ruined forever if he fails to win this election which he he would not win

Now it's no longer going to be an APC vs PDP matter but a Yoruba vs Ibos and we know who will beg at the end of the day.

Jimi is not Igbo get your facts right. I Yoruba and Jimi is my only choice along with my household.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by molas02: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
pmc01:

Liar. Yorubas doing business in core Igbo towns? Try another line.

C dis guy so u ar nt numbers in ur family to hav one living and doing business in d eastern part of Nig. So i dt blame u calln me liar
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by logica(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
pmc01:

Liar. Yorubas doing business in core Igbo towns? Try another line.
LOL. The Yorubas are packing red mud to sell.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by forgoodwithgod: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

Am ashamed of u, may God show u and u way of thinking mercy
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by forgoodwithgod: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

People like u never travelled to live with another people in another state that speak a different language from urs, blindness is a killer illness, God will help u, mumu
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by NobleG1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kazzman:

Will you STFU...what do you even know about war,you this ethnic bigots. Never you take Yoruba quietness for stupidity,we know what to do and we are matured enough to put a stop to all the rubbish you people are exhibiting in the south-west. Warning to all War mongers like you, I wish you pray for a safe landing before you start asking for a war that may consume you and your entire household untimely.

Shut up! You'll always be cowards and haters forever! Pray there won't be war, a*sshole, your so-called yorubaland would be reduced to mere dusts. You fools were too dumb to trust Hausas and they sc*rewed you as*sholes up big time!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by forgoodwithgod: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
ilugunboy:
It's getting interesting ....,what are they going to do after the usual senseless ultimatum? Fight Yorubas on their land? grin grin

Don't be surprise becus u and oba might die first, idiots that bit fingers that feed them
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by 2kris(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
ilugunboy:
It's getting interesting ....,what are they going to do after the usual senseless ultimatum? Fight Yorubas on their land? grin grin
see the way una dey yan,for jos hausa man never fight plateau tire,for shandam,wase,langtang jos north,for political office u guys in lagos should grow up abeg jare,come see dey way d msg carry enter jos igbos and hausas dey abuse d oba for such statement...had it been na hausa people una abuse like these that oba for no sleep for him house....bros grow up this is politic.....even the yoruba xtian are getting tired of being used
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by unveil(f): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please don't make racist and tribalism comments on this section is what i see in bold red while typing in my comments. Looks like the moderators are the least bothered about the rules. SMH

Hate breeds poverty, the more you harbor it in your hearts the more success skips you, if you are a male Nigerian below the age of 35 and you derive some form of high, self relevance from inciting violence and hate, then i am sorry, you are digging your own grave and inviting even more frustration to your lineage.

Hate breeds poverty, fight it as much as you can, unburden yourselves from this destructive instinct. It is a secret your parents never knew.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
jcmaiah:

What interest? The Lagos you brag of who made it boom? Please the earlier you guys accept reality the better. We follow get Lagos period! Haters should go and quench.

Oh shutup! I really do not want to insult a tribe or something but saying you guys made lagos boom while leaving your towns n villages in slums is just pure pathetic. You should bow your heads in shame really.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by sonnie10: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
taofiqA:
The stupid race has done their worst during the presidential election. The can go to hell because APC is winning Lagos.

Agenda No. 1. Alaba market shall be demolished and reconstructed. The allocation of the rebuilt shops shall be

1. Indigenes - 70 %

2. South westerners - 15%

3. Our Norther Brothers - 10%

4. Igbos - 5%

What would you use your own allocated shops for?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
NobleG1:

You're an i*diot. Ndigbo make anywhere they're their home. Your st*upid oba did what i*diots do-- threaten the electorate he wants votes from, and it backlash in his dumb face. No one threatens Ndigbo. Foolish cowards don't threaten brave people, it doesn't work.

A sign of poor home training. You quote someone and call him names when he has not attacked you, i'm not surprised really.

You say Ndigbo make anywhere they are their home but fail to mention how overly accommodating the yorubas have been and the consistency with which you lots have rubbed their softness and kindness in our faces.

If your kind of upbringing allows your elders and rulers to be insulted and dragged in the mud, in this part of the nigeria, it's a taboo. Go to your villages and call your rulers stu*pid. We won't accept that here.

Thank you and f*uck off!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Lobolintin(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
logica:
Let me complete it for you..."oponu ni baba mi"...Any monkey can grab Yoruba insults from Internet pages. Does not change the fact that you are indeed a f00l; the worst kind who f00ls himself.

Egun ni iya ee ni ?
Abi awan ebi ee fe fie se suya ni...
Ma jen se epe agba fun eee ooo, emi o nice be 9ice omo ogbomosho... Ja da nu jare..
Omo jati jati.. Opo nu
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Boyopumping: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
loksman:
which land? Yorubas are known for being cowards...
yes just like black scorpion abi how he cowardly conquered ur powerful biafra

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
lestat:

Truly you are very foolish, have u ever read any of my posts? I have constantly criticised pro igbo commenters here and i have a well known hardline stance on tribalism!!! Oh so if I attack a Yoruba tribalistic it means I hate Yorubas? U are so f00lish you idiot!!! You think war is a joke? Maybe call of duty has you confused? Better cm grow up and watch what u say!! If u think hiding behind a laptop to type inciting comments means u can't be found them u are joking!!! The Nigerian Intelligence Agency can find you in less than an hour!! It's people like u who are being used to heat up the polity and trust me when I say the incoming government has a hard stance on this!!!

Slowpoke I have read your posts, like I said your posts don't deserve my mentions one bit. Quote me when you are ready to make sense.

And oh, you can curse all you want. All you want...it just shows how low you are really.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

Slowpoke I have read your posts, like I said your posts don't deserve my mentions one bit. Quote me when you are ready to make sense.

And oh, you can curse all you want. All you want...it just shows how low you are really.

Hey .... do you know what you are doing?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by NobleG1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

A sign of poor home training. You quote someone and call him names when he has not attacked you, i'm not surprised really.

You say Ndigbo make anywhere they are their home but fail to mention how overly accommodating the yorubas have been and the consistency with which you lots have rubbed their softness and kindness in our faces.

If your kind of upbringing allows your elders and rulers to be insulted and dragged in the mud, in this part of the nigeria, it's a taboo. Go to your villages and call your rulers stu*pid. We won't accept that here.

Thank you and f*uck off!

Your comment showed strong signs of illiteracy. You said "I quoted someone and call him names when he has not attacked me". Are you this dumb? When you attack Ndigbo, you attack all Ndigbo. How is that so tough for you to understand?

Yes, I said Ndigbo make anywhere they are their home, it shows we mingle with everyone irrespective of their ethnicity or the evil they commit against us. It indicates we're the most forgiving, accepting and accommodating ethnic group in Africa if not the world. Hausa extremist have killed scores of Ndigbo in the North in recent time and yet you don't hear Ndigbo attacking Hausas in Igboland, up on all we being through in the hands of you evil yorubas and hausas.

You have an i*diot who threatened Ndigbo for votes and you called him your elder? How could that be right to you a*sshole? You didn't even criticize this dumb threat your "elder" made. Well, I'm not surprised though because that's the kind of brain-dead leaders you have.

I have a yoruba friend who said his yoruba people can be very st*upid at times. He said angrily, how could someone in that position seek votes from an ethnic group by threatening them with death?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is what I am talking about...Nobody, I said nobody dear threaten IGBO NATION.... We fought 5 Nation( USA, France , England, Sweden, Russian, Old Nigeria) for three years, we will reduce lagos in three weeks cool cool cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Boyopumping: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
"jokin ooiii" lagosian una beta go by life jacket from basket mouth"

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.