Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88230 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by genpriest(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmmm.......am just wondering what the yorubas would do if it was an igbo monarch that made such a statement. This Lagosians sef
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ceejay80s(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2015
omololu2020:
go and arrest him now.btw wen will dis ultimatum xpire grin
By the time pdp will win lagos, u will see how agbaje will unseat him as oba of lagos, incase u don't know, a governor has every right to remove any oba from seat. Una eye go clear
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ChildofChukwu(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
akins56:
Our oba will not issue any apology ! , try nonsense on our land and get the kano treatment !

Dude, u need to grow up, what your oba did is wrong, period!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cescky(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Kazzman:

@cesky or what do you called yourself, you lack common sense for making that comment. Do you think everybody are as daft as you are. Mind you we Yorubas are not as wicked as you Igbos that don't accommodate strangers. From time immemorial we have been hospitable and that's why we're been respected all over the world. My simple advice is that you should try to learn from what happened in the past. No tribe has any right to decide the type of leader that we want in Lagos.
Lastly never you expect Kabiyesi Akiolu to render any unsavory apology to the Igbos. That will never happen.

i wont honour your gutter type with an explanatory response......your stinking language shows you leave in the gutter, iknow things are hard for you and your family learn from your difficulties if you have sense enough it will catapult you foward
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by omololu2020(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2015
ceejay80s:

By the time pdp will win lagos, u will see how agbaje will unseat him as oba of lagos, incase u don't know, a governor has every right to remove any oba from seat. Una eye go clear
u ibos are so dam funny,,,so u fink APC will lose grin

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Aroh48(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Keegan:

And you shall find one!

Guy,did I call ur name?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Am yourba and I strongly agree lagos is a no mans land at leats the western region I.e from marina to ajah.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Kazzman(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2015
NobleG1:
The i*diot who called himself oba, is either very st*upid or brain-dead.
How could anyone be so st*upid to threaten the particular electorate he desperately wants votes from?
And the group the i*diot is threatening is Ndigbo! The toughest, bravest and most prosperous ethnic group in Africa!
What an insane as*shole.

If yorubas make a mistake of their lives by going into war with Ndigbo, yoruba will be annihilated in few months!
Will you STFU...what do you even know about war,you this ethnic bigots. Never you take Yoruba quietness for stupidity,we know what to do and we are matured enough to put a stop to all the rubbish you people are exhibiting in the south-west. Warning to all War mongers like you, I wish you pray for a safe landing before you start asking for a war that may consume you and your entire household untimely.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by joedave(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
So as the Oba refuses to apologise and retracts his statement,it is important for all igbo to stay at alert against this imminient threat.Go to your nearest igbo gunrunner,stockpile arms,gird your loins and make fast to defend your markets and neighbourhoods....Your brothers from Ohaneze youth have your back, any deaths in this incitement you conceed will be avenged in all yoruba communities in all eastern states..
Don't be caught unawares,defend thy selves....

Becareful of what you wish for. You may be the first victim!!!!!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by taofiqA: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2015
It is utmost stupidity for a parasitic , criminal and a bastard Igbo man to apologies to a curse race of the Igbo nation. If their late ojukuku is alive, we Yoruba's will urinate on his face. go back to the south east, you this parasitic Igbos. Yoruba will engage in all the business Ibos are doing in Lagos and we will see whether the eat their goods. Condemn criminal, you want to take over Lagos abi. Stupid people

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Qelvin(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Kazzman:

Will you STFU...what do you even know about war,you this ethnic bigots. Never you take Yoruba quietness for stupidity,we know what to do and we are matured enough to put a stop to all the rubbish you people are exhibiting in the south-west. Warning to all War mongers like you, I wish you pray for a safe landing before you start asking for a war that may consume you and your entire household untimely.
Stfu you come from a tribe of perennial noise makers and cowards, now do your worse beyond your online rants you ape!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Chigold101(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Jorussia:
I don't just know what to say,this is the reason why i don't support traditional rulers playing partisan politics.Jimi Agbaje should be very careful, you can't pitch the Igbo nation against your traditional ruler,expect not go unpunished. If its possible, i urge the oba to apologise.
how can you bring JK into this thing? Oba called all the Ezendigbo in Lagos and spoke to them. How is it JK that is pitching Ndi Igbo against the Oba?

Oba should own up to his mistake & apologise if he so wish. But if he doesnt wish; so be it.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Jinf: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2015
hmm
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by taofiqA: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2015
The stupid race has done their worst during the presidential election. The can go to hell because APC is winning Lagos.

Agenda No. 1. Alaba market shall be demolished and reconstructed. The allocation of the rebuilt shops shall be

1. Indigenes - 70 %

2. South westerners - 15%

3. Our Norther Brothers - 10%

4. Igbos - 5%

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Kazzman:

Get lost! Foool
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Kazzman(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2015
cescky:

i wont honour your gutter type with an explanatory response......your stinking language shows you leave in the gutter, iknow things are hard for you and your family learn from your difficulties if you have sense enough it will catapult you foward
Its a pity that common sense are not common,how on earth can a someone that doesnt have a self respect for their parents not to talk of their IGWE be talking to me as if we are on the same calibre. By the way where did you get the 10MB you are using to thrash nonsense on this platform.If you have shame and well cultured you wont have the audacity to call someone a pauper afterall thats what pride has turned your household into. Son of a B***H
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by joedave(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2015
ceejay80s:

Banishing a King by the government of the day is not a common
culture among the Yorubas, as a Kings are seen as the next in
command to the gods. Maybe in other tribes like the one you
represents can a Governor easily dethrone a King, not among
the Yorubas. And if the Governor does, he wont last his time.
This is no superstition Yoruba's dynasty is totally different.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Kazzman(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2015
1bunne4lif:
Get lost! Foool
Then go and jump into Lagoon, Afterall you have been told to do so...
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Chigold101(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2015
omololu2020:
u ibos are so dam funny,,,so u fink APC will lose grin
APC may not lose but the Oba is afraid that APC will lose. That is why he threatns Ndi Igbo in Lagos.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
taofiqA:
It is utmost stupidity for a parasitic , criminal and a bastard Igbo man to apologies to a curse race of the Igbo nation. If their late ojukuku is alive, we Yoruba's will urinate on his face. go back to the south east, you this parasitic Igbos. Yoruba will engage in all the business Ibos are doing in Lagos and we will see whether the eat their goods. Condemn criminal, you want to take over Lagos abi. Stupid people
I can see that the level of stupidity of this your cursed tribe is affecting every one of you. Instead of calling your brainless oba to order, you're here heating up the polity. MAY YOU be drowned in your hate. Foool!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tammie24: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Alcatraz001:
If the Oba Apologises then I will be very and disappointed.
I tell you...

Veeeerrrrrrry disapointed!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by omololu2020(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Chigold101:
APC may not lose but the Oba is afraid that APC will lose. That is why he threatns Ndi Igbo in Lagos.
ok sha
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Kazzman(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Qelvin:

Stfu you come from a tribe of perennial noise makers and cowards, now do your worse beyond your online rants you ape!
How do I have to trade word with you since I know you dont have anything to lose, Had it been this is your Fatherland will you allow a common subjects to be given your IGWE an Ultimatum for showing His grieviance to some things he is not pleased with. You better wake up from your silly slumber eeediot.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ibedun: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
ceejay80s:

Igbo Boy, if you know agbaje's house go and ask him. In Yoruba land a governor would never dare to dethrone a king, even small local kings not to talk of the almighty Oba of Lagos himself. Agbaje will be in his grave the same day.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

oba my foot. Yeye oba. All of u that support oba will first die in lagoon with ur yeye oba
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tdmoggy: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2015
felifeli:

[size=14pt]Unfortunately that is how we run things in Yorubaland. We have a culture that we aim to protect , by violence if necessary. If you cannot appreciate it you will call it tribalism , but we dont mind. Either you accept it of fvck off back to where you feel safer. Apology my foot. Very soon you will start to know that Lagos is not No Man's Land. [/size]

It is a shame that Felifeli chose to respond this way. One would have hoped for a concensus that transcends the usual thrashy racially motivated and nepotistic diatribe that is commonly spewed out in internet fora like this. I only hope that the majority of peace loving people are not of the same mind set regardless of whether one is Yoruba, Ibo, Edo, Hausa, or Idoma for that matter. The ramifications of what we say and do on social media can sometimes be far reaching. For the Oba of Lagos, lets hope that this doesn't come back to bite him in ways he never imagined, when he would have thought all is forgotten. It still however remains my opinion that he apologises unreservedly and draws a line on the sand with this.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by bamidele029: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
tdmoggy:

It is a shame that Felifeli chose to respond this way. One would have hoped for a concensus that transcends the usual thrashy racially motivated and nepotistic diatribe that is commonly spewed out in internet fora like this. I only hope that the majority of peace loving people are not of the same mind set regardless of whether one is Yoruba, Ibo, Edo, Hausa, or Idoma for that matter. The ramifications of what we say and do on social media can sometimes be far reaching. For the Oba of Lagos, lets hope that this doesn't come back to bite him in ways he never imagined, when he would have thought all is forgotten. It still however remains my opinion that he apologises unreservedly and draws a line on the sand with this.

An Oba does not apologize in Yoruba land. It is an abomination, the best that can happen is a Chief or someone from the palace.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by CamilleGolgi: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:

You father is a bigger tout. Foolish Osu.
You and your oba are tout. Akiolu has no home training. He's lost respect. The news is everywhere and see how people are lashing him with curse. He's what the bible call foolish son.
He shall be dethroned by our creator .
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xbitttt(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]
I admit my disgust for the ibos but I will never say anything this harsh to them.
die in the lagoon?haba igwe pity them. how will you tell them to die in the same pit the have been stooling and drinking in.
its too bad. I will never insult my IBO brothers (except that one time I said they have flat heads
o and those other times I said they are mostly criminals)[/size]

You must be a tribalistic bigot ......"the have been". The illiterate couldn't differentiate btw 'the' and 'they'......"Stooling and drinking in"......another imbecilic expression.....it is 'drinking from' and not "drinking in"........the igbos you insult got more intelligence in their d.I..ck than you have in your head........yorubas are only good for noise making......let that ape looking oba try it and see what will befall his people........mtcheeew
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by CamilleGolgi: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2015
ibedun:

Igbo Boy, if you know agbaje's house go and ask him. In Yoruba land a governor would never dare to dethrone a king, even small local kings not to talk of the almighty Oba of Lagos himself. Agbaje will be in his grave the same day.
Your oba is a mere mortal. There's no almighty except He that created the universe. Your oba is a fool of a king.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by niceeric(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Am yourba and I strongly agree lagos is a no mans land at leats the western region I.e from marina to ajah.
the way u spelt yoruba gave u off as a wannabe straight off...

omo ale ibo
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by kekakuz(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2015
xbitttt:

You must be a tribalistic bigot ......"the have been". The illiterate couldn't differentiate btw 'the' and 'they'......"Stooling and drinking in"......another imbecilic expression.....it is 'drinking from' and not "drinking in"........the igbos you insult got more intelligence in their d.I..ck than you have in your head........yorubas are only good for noise making......let that ape looking oba try it and see what will befall his people........mtcheeew

na English this e-diot they correct .she na waec we dey write here
chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

"When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.