Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo (2921 Views)

My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out / See What Popular Actor Okon Lagos Said About Buhari In China (pix) / An Audio Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To The Igbos....posted By Premium Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Listen to Oba of Lagos threaten Igbos living in Lagos(audio recording) - https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee%2Fsets%2Foba-akiolu-issue
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lalasticlala please bless this thread.

1 Like

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by ChinemeOkpan: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dubious source.

Can you verify the authenticity of the audio? This was manipulated

For argument sake, let us just assume he made this statement. It was just instructional and not a threat

God bless Oba Akiolu of Lagos

Ambode no ni jor

2 Likes

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Sylverbox(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
No MB now, let me read comments instead. Will deduce the content from there.

1 Like

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by DickDastardly(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
And he beat a retreat

Cowardly chest beating silver gorilla angry

1 Like

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank God for technology ........let me listen.
Haaa! Oba eso eyi taan ......haa!
Layi kinshe FFK abi Fayose awon elenu apere....
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by silverprince413(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
This old man is a clown
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by nkeona(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
undecided is this coming from a leader?
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well said Kabiyesi

1 Like

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Gboliwe: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Omenka, listen to this and free your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by CCsurplus007(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
I doubted the Oba could make such a comment but after listening to this audio to say I am disappointed is an understatement.

4 Likes

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Ikengawo: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
We're reaching out to well meaning SWners to denounce this empty hateful and illegal venom.

2 Likes

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by TheOnlyWiseMan: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
And yet some people are here since morning defending him. Can they say the same if an Igbo monarch threaten yorubas in this barbaric way?

1 Like

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Trailblazer1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ikengawo:
We're reaching out to well meaning SWners to denounce this empty hateful and illegal venom.
hmm

Shey the same Yorubas you abuse daily on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by MizMyColi(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Waow!

And who exactly were those sheeples clapping in the background.

Dyyaam. I weepcry
For Africa.
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Arthur Eze n the presence of Jonathan called us Amala people and nothing happened

Once again Well said Oba Akiolu

3 Likes

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by ChinemeOkpan: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ikengawo:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by TheOnlyWiseMan: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
Omenka, listen to this and free your conscience.
Don't mind that empty head.
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by ChinemeOkpan: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Waow!

Dyyaam. I weepcry
For Africa.

The Eze Ndigbos were the ones clapping
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by donguutti: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba Hitler Akiolu, Well done Sir, You would drown Us, You probably have Set up the Gas Chambers Abi,

Heil Rilwan

Life JAckets, Swimming Trunks and Bikini for Sale,If you have a mami wata/papi wata that
has been disturbing you, Now might be a great time to accept the Toasting....... grin

1 Like

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Gboliwe: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Waow!

Dyyaam. I weepcry
For Africa.

My guess, the palace guards.
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by MizMyColi(f): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
The poll on Nairaland Frontpage says it all.

The margin is so small.

Well let's see.

After all is said and done...

I hope the will of the Almighty is Enthroned.
I really do.
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by TheOnlyWiseMan: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
nkeona:
undecided is this coming from a leader?
I wonder o o.
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
I just wasted 1.6mb downloading the video from a better link.

If Oba Rilwan Akiolu actually made that statement,then I am highly disappointed.

Ambode just lost few Igbos who would have voted for him,as well as some yorubas and hausas and even other ethnic groups in lagos.

The statement is really a dangerous one,very dangerous!
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
PAINful
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by CCsurplus007(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

If Oba Rilwan Akiolu actually made that statement,then I am highly disappointed.

Ambode just lost few Igbos who would have voted for him,as well as some yorubas and hausas and even other ethnic groups in lagos.

very dangerous indeed. i fear sef cheesy
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by abduljabbar4(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
As for me, it is good. He is right and I'm impressed
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by MizMyColi(f): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Arthur Eze n the presence of Jonathan called us Amala people and nothing happened

Once again Well said Oba Akiolu

Why won't you call a spade a spade for once?

A man resorts to making threats and muffling a people whose only crime is finding and developing settlements, one that benefits their immediate environment; people who are royalty in their own rights...and this is what you have to say?

I doubt you have a conscience, I doubt it's still alive.
Perhaps, you're a Nihilist.
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
CCsurplus007:

very dangerous indeed. i fear sef cheesy
and who were the ediots clapping? Probably they took it as a joke or something.

The last thing I wanna here is igbos and yorubas fight in Lagos. I don't wanna hear that happen, NEVER!!

1 Like

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by TheOnlyWiseMan: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Nwanne, ujo Nigeria na'atu m o o.
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Iykopee(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
How i wish i'm in Lagos. Na this kind tin dey sweet me wella. Oba Lil wayne okilo neva reach to threaten person. I will vehemently vote for JK and wait for the wild rambling kookaburra to surface from his coven and make real his threat..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World / Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio / See How A Male Teacher Punished 2 Female Students: Right Or Wrong? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.